2020 - Mika @ Palaonda Bolzano, ITALY, 02 Feb

mellody

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Lucia T. said:

Ciao a tutti! 

@AMikAlice proporrebbe un'idea per la Fan Action di questo concerto: creare delle colombe di carta stilizzate da sollevare durante Paloma! Fateci sapere se l'idea vi piace :)

Let's see if he even sings Paloma. There's still a lot of time until Bolzano, we can decide after the tour has started. ;)

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, vixenbbw said:

I’m giddy that we’ve just booked a trip to go to this gig!! 🤪

7 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Nice, I've just looked at the hotels and bus/train lines today to plan my trip... :lmfao:

Fab, see you there! :lol: Well, hopefully. Everyone seems to think that the gig might be cancelled, because you can see on the ticket websites that it's far from being sold out. Anyway there's still time until then, people who go to his other gigs might look for a 2nd one they can attend... and even if the sales don't go up, I hope they have a Plan B, like changing to a smaller venue or hanging a black curtain in the back part of the big one and replacing those who have bought seats there... I've seen them do that several times at the Olympiahalle in Munich, but not sure if it's possible in the Palaonda as well.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:58 AM, Lucia T. said:

Ciao a tutti! 

@AMikAlice proporrebbe un'idea per la Fan Action di questo concerto: creare delle colombe di carta stilizzate da sollevare durante Paloma! Fateci sapere se l'idea vi piace :)

As it seems he does play Paloma, I think this is a lovely idea (translation: raise stylized paper doves for Paloma). If we just hold them up, and don't throw them, because he can't dance and move well on stage if the floor is full of stuff that fans throw there. Do you have already an idea of how to make them? There's lots of folding instructions on the web, from easy to difficult (if we want to make a big number, the easy option probably is better :teehee: ) I've found this, but not sure it can be recognized from stage as a dove :dunno:

ciel-pigeon.jpg

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

As it seems he does play Paloma, I think this is a lovely idea (translation: raise stylized paper doves for Paloma). If we just hold them up, and don't throw them, because he can't dance and move well on stage if the floor is full of stuff that fans throw there. Do you have already an idea of how to make them? There's lots of folding instructions on the web, from easy to difficult (if we want to make a big number, the easy option probably is better :teehee: ) I've found this, but not sure it can be recognized from stage as a dove :dunno:

ciel-pigeon.jpg

We are preparing the same origami doves for the concert in Lille the 15th of December.

We already have 500 doves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

We are preparing the same origami doves for the concert in Lille the 15th of December.

We already have 500 doves.

Ok thanks, good to know. :thumb_yello: It's really hard to find something that's new! 😅 

Maybe we can do something with mountains or snow... that would fit to a Bolzano gig in February. :teehee:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ok thanks, good to know. :thumb_yello: It's really hard to find something that's new! 😅 

Maybe we can do something with mountains or snow... that would fit to a Bolzano gig in February. :teehee:

Yes. It's harder to find something new. But I trust fans imagination 😁

I have some ideas for Strasbourg. But it will be easier as it is Saint Valentine's Day 😁❤️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mellody said:

Fab, see you there! :lol: Well, hopefully. Everyone seems to think that the gig might be cancelled, because you can see on the ticket websites that it's far from being sold out. Anyway there's still time until then, people who go to his other gigs might look for a 2nd one they can attend... and even if the sales don't go up, I hope they have a Plan B, like changing to a smaller venue or hanging a black curtain in the back part of the big one and replacing those who have bought seats there... I've seen them do that several times at the Olympiahalle in Munich, but not sure if it's possible in the Palaonda as well.

I hope that won't happen, I already bought one bus ticket and I have to pay the accommodation two weeks before... :pray:

17 hours ago, mellody said:

Oh no, who’s saying that? How does anyone know how it’s selling when it’s not allocated seating??

I've been looking at every single gig to find a way of seeing another show after London which I (stupidly) thought would be enough for me!! The seats are either sold out or the travel costs are too high. I wish I’d thought about it when the tickets were first released.... duuuhhh!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vixenbbw said:

Oh no, who’s saying that? How does anyone know how it’s selling when it’s not allocated seating??

I've been looking at every single gig to find a way of seeing another show after London which I (stupidly) thought would be enough for me!! The seats are either sold out or the travel costs are too high. I wish I’d thought about it when the tickets were first released.... duuuhhh!!

It's just other fans who think so, nothing official. Of course we don't know how well the standing tickets sell, but if you look at the allocated seats in the venue map on a ticket website, you'll see that most of it is still available. :(

9 hours ago, mellody said:

It's just other fans who think so, nothing official. Of course we don't know how well the standing tickets sell, but if you look at the allocated seats in the venue map on a ticket website, you'll see that most of it is still available. :(

That’s what confused me because I only saw the option of standing or unallocated seating....which ticket sight is selling allocated seating?? I bought from Ticketmaster. Ooooh, I was so excited at planning this whole trip and now I feel uneasy....😟

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Forget that! I’ve just looked at tickone and can see what you’ve talked about. Why would ticketmaster not offer the allocated seated option?!! Very bizarre. Not sure what to do.....leave it and see what happens or try to swap the tickets in some way and worry that it get cancelled anyway! 🤔

35 minutes ago, vixenbbw said:

Forget that! I’ve just looked at tickone and can see what you’ve talked about. Why would ticketmaster not offer the allocated seated option?!! Very bizarre. Not sure what to do.....leave it and see what happens or try to swap the tickets in some way and worry that it get cancelled anyway! 🤔

Well, if you take a look at the photos & videos from the Italian gigs, you'll see that apparently he has no problem playing in half-empty venues. You know Mika, he hates to cancel gigs, so personally I have hope it will take place. But well, it's easy for me to be relaxed, Bolzano is on my way back home from Padova, so it isn't a big journey for me.

Anyway, if you've already booked everything - Relax, take it easy, for there is nothing that you can do. ;) I don't think it's possible to exchange or return bought tickets.

5 hours ago, mellody said:

Well, if you take a look at the photos & videos from the Italian gigs, you'll see that apparently he has no problem playing in half-empty venues. You know Mika, he hates to cancel gigs, so personally I have hope it will take place. But well, it's easy for me to be relaxed, Bolzano is on my way back home from Padova, so it isn't a big journey for me.

Anyway, if you've already booked everything - Relax, take it easy, for there is nothing that you can do. ;) I don't think it's possible to exchange or return bought tickets.

I like your advice!!😝

We really wanted to go to Padova but there were only tickets left in the very corner of the balcony and I didn't want a repeat of London and miss lots of the show by having the wrong tickets.

Like I said above, I was sooo stupid to think that I wouldn't want to see another gig!!  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Hello everyone! Sorry for not replying earlier, uni, gigs and stuff came in the way😅 anyways, I'm open to anything, I love mellody's idea and I'd love to help and create them! Unfortunately gigs like this one and Reggio Calabria are not selling as much as the others... 

4 hours ago, Lucia T. said:

Hello everyone! Sorry for not replying earlier, uni, gigs and stuff came in the way😅 anyways, I'm open to anything, I love mellody's idea and I'd love to help and create them! Unfortunately gigs like this one and Reggio Calabria are not selling as much as the others... 

If you mean the paper doves, they weren't my idea, and I don't think we should do them if the same is already done at another gig of this tour. We need to think of something new. Any ideas? ;)

• Like 1

Btw, is anybody looking for an accommodation the day before and/or the day after the concert? I have booked a nice and quite cheap apartment near the venue and I don't know yet with whom I'll share my room, it's for 2-3 persons (there should be a sofa-bed and a foldable bed). If you are interested, you can send me a message for more info. 

• 1 month later...

Hello! I will be there even I don't know yet if my "gigfriend" will come with me!!

What do you think about making suns in golden paper or something like that?!?

"yellow is the color of sun and LOVE"

"We gonna stay hight till the sun"

4 hours ago, Sandyshow said:

Hello! I will be there even I don't know yet if my "gigfriend" will come with me!!

What do you think about making suns in golden paper or something like that?!?

"yellow is the color of sun and LOVE"

"We gonna stay hight till the sun"

I like your idea to bring a little sunshine to the early February weather in the mountains. :biggrin2: :thumb_yello: How about doing it for Ice Cream, right after the intro with "Yellow is the colour of the sun"? And maybe again for Stay High, but I wouldn't wait with a fanaction until the last song.

22 hours ago, mellody said:

I like your idea to bring a little sunshine to the early February weather in the mountains. :biggrin2: :thumb_yello: How about doing it for Ice Cream, right after the intro with "Yellow is the colour of the sun"? And maybe again for Stay High, but I wouldn't wait with a fanaction until the last song.

yes I agree to not wait till the last song...If you want I try to make one as model...

• Like 1