2020 - Mika @ Palaonda Bolzano, ITALY, 02 Feb

mellody

On 11/30/2019 at 1:49 PM, giraffeandy said:

Btw, is anybody looking for an accommodation the day before and/or the day after the concert? I have booked a nice and quite cheap apartment near the venue and I don't know yet with whom I'll share my room, it's for 2-3 persons (there should be a sofa-bed and a foldable bed). If you are interested, you can send me a message for more info. 

Still up to date, I have to pay for the reservation in 10 days and haven't found anyone yet.

1 hour ago, Sandyshow said:

Those are two possible choice...I don't know how many time to do a large number....let me know what you think....

IMG_20200107_201350_resized_20200107_081450594.jpg

IMG_20200107_201333_resized_20200107_081450894.jpg

I like both - the first one I could create with the golden glitter foil I have at home, and the 2nd one you could scan as a file so everyone who wants can print some. We had some problems recently with fan actions at French gigs, I think/hope it doesn't affect Italian gigs as well, but personally I'm a bit careful now about large numbers... So I'd prefer fewer but separately handmade suns of the first one, maybe of different sorts of golden paper by different fans... also I think that'd look nicer and more individual than a lot of printed sheets - but that's just my opinion.

There's a Facebook group for Italian fan actions, I've also seen some suggestions for the Bolzano gig posted on there, but not sure what it was... Are you on Facebook? Maybe you can post your ideas in that group as well?

14 hours ago, mellody said:

I like both - the first one I could create with the golden glitter foil I have at home, and the 2nd one you could scan as a file so everyone who wants can print some. We had some problems recently with fan actions at French gigs, I think/hope it doesn't affect Italian gigs as well, but personally I'm a bit careful now about large numbers... So I'd prefer fewer but separately handmade suns of the first one, maybe of different sorts of golden paper by different fans... also I think that'd look nicer and more individual than a lot of printed sheets - but that's just my opinion.

There's a Facebook group for Italian fan actions, I've also seen some suggestions for the Bolzano gig posted on there, but not sure what it was... Are you on Facebook? Maybe you can post your ideas in that group as well?

I'm not in facebook, but my friend and son yes...I can try there...but the question is, everybody do his proper sun, and we do a certain number?

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, skatearoundmyworld said:

When are you all going to be there tomorrow? :)

is there a fan action going on now?

I'll arrive pretty late, I hope I'll be there around the door opening so I don't know if I can help with a fan action...