Sign in to follow this  
Gabry74

Mika at La Chanson Secrète Paris 25th & 27th June 2019

Is that the TV show where the artists play not their own but each other's songs? I've heard about that on German TV, they have it too, but never watched. What's the point of it? Will each artist perform another song AND have their own song played by others? And why is it called secret song? In Germany it's called "sing my song" - if that's the same show.

Edit: And do we know for sure that Mika will be present at both recordings?

@mellody

I don't know the details of the TV program.

Here is a previous show in December 2018, possibly it seems pre-recorded program.

published 2018/12/13

La Chanson Secrète, le 29 Décembre sur TF1 !

11 artistes ne savent rien de ce qui va se passer pour eux !

Ils ont accepté de jouer le jeu, de se laisser totalement surprendre, émouvoir, parfois même déstabiliser car ils vont découvrir en même temps que les téléspectateurs une surprise : leur chanson revisitée, réinterprétée par un autre artiste.

Imaginez un rappeur interpréter une grande chanson pop ou un jeune artiste reprendre le tube d’une de ses idoles ! Et imaginez la réaction de l’interprète original qui sera assis sur le fauteuil juste devant la grande scène de la Seine Musicale !

Les téléspectateurs seront aux premières loges pour vivre ces moments d’intimité musicale rare.

Et, en bonus, de nombreux invités inattendus et des proches de l’artiste assis dans le fauteuil viendront l’émouvoir.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Secret Song, December 29 on TF1!

11 artists do not know what will happen to them!

They have accepted to play the game, to be totally surprised, move, sometimes even destabilize because they will discover at the same time that the viewers a surprise: their song revisited, reinterpreted by another artist.

Imagine a rapper performing a great pop song or a young artist taking the hit of one of his idols! And imagine the reaction of the original performer who will be sitting on the chair just in front of the big stage of the Seine Musical!

Viewers will be at the forefront of these moments of rare musical intimacy.

And, as a bonus, many unexpected guests and relatives of the artist sitting in the chair will come to move him.

Here is Kendji performing his songs and covers many songs.

with Maître Gims

Soprano covers and duets with Kendji

Claudio Capéo covers Kendji's song

Kendji performing own latest song.

Thanks @Kumazzz ... so if I understand it right, we don't know if he'll perform himself, or someone else will perform one of his songs while he's watching?

• Like 1

@mellody

Guest stars are

Claudio Capeo / Jarry / Slimane / Marc Lavoine / Vitaa / Kev Adams / Mika / Malik Bentala / Isabelle Nanty / Ingrid Chauvin / Michel Fugain / Serge Lama / Zazie / Pascal Obispo

The TV show is swap songs with singers I think.

I'm guessing some singers ( Zazie / Silmane / Obispo?) cover Mika's songs (BBB, EMD, GK or Relax ) and then Mika duets their song, and he will perform Ice Cream on the stage.:rolleyes:

• Like 1