Ysara 22

Flashmob idea.

Hello everyone :bye:
Here, I would like to throw an idea that would be fun to realize and that would be, by the way, a nice gift for Mika. I was wondering if a flashmob would interest you ...
To do this, because everyone lives in different countries, I thought together create a choreography to reproduce before each concert of Mika.

I propose to create this event together :hi5:
The steps / actions should not be too complicated and should be accessible to all. In addition, the flashmob should be performed a few hours before each concert to have room. I thought then to gather at least 15-20 people per place, with a flashmob leader for each concert :dance_man:

This would be an opportunity to meet and discuss together  :gathering:
What do you think?

• Like 7

On 6/12/2019 at 10:58 AM, Ysara 22 said:

Hello everyone :bye:
Here, I would like to throw an idea that would be fun to realize and that would be, by the way, a nice gift for Mika. I was wondering if a flashmob would interest you ...
To do this, because everyone lives in different countries, I thought together create a choreography to reproduce before each concert of Mika.

I propose to create this event together :hi5:
The steps / actions should not be too complicated and should be accessible to all. In addition, the flashmob should be performed a few hours before each concert to have room. I thought then to gather at least 15-20 people per place, with a flashmob leader for each concert :dance_man:

This would be an opportunity to meet and discuss together  :gathering:
What do you think?

Excellent !

• Like 2

On 15 juin 2019 at 12:00 AM, Marie-christine Suire said:

Silver posted this video in the subject Ice Cream .... I do not know how they did it, but that's it "the idea" no ??  

Yes, that's what should be done, it's the idea :bleh:

On 14 juin 2019 at 2:55 PM, Ysara 22 said:

Okay, does anyone already have one or more flashmob experiences?

I mean, did anyone ever participate in a flashmob?

On 6/15/2019 at 12:00 AM, Marie-christine Suire said:

Silver posted this video in the subject Ice Cream .... I do not know how they did it, but that's it "the idea" no ??  

Marie Christine, je suis exactement comme toi. Pleine de bonne volonté, mais est ce que cela suffira ? Je crois que l'on pourra se donner la main à Bercy !!! Nous pourrions peut être nous inscrire pour des cours particuliers !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, miknikel said:

Marie Christine, je suis exactement comme toi. Pleine de bonne volonté, mais est ce que cela suffira ? Je crois que l'on pourra se donner la main à Bercy !!! Nous pourrions peut être nous inscrire pour des cours particuliers !!!

Where do you live in France ???? 🤣🤣🤣

As soon as we are given the video of the steps to learn, we will spend hours to repeat .....  :dance_man:  
The result is not totally won, but with our good will Miknikel (and drowned in the group), it had to pass ......  :mf_popeanim:

26 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Where do you live in France ???? 🤣🤣🤣

As soon as we are given the video of the steps to learn, we will spend hours to repeat .....  :dance_man:  
The result is not totally won, but with our good will Miknikel (and drowned in the group), it had to pass ......  :mf_popeanim:

Oops, I thought I was on the French line. I live in Burgundy.  If you're not too far away, we can rehearse together !!!