Flashmob idea.

Ysara 22

10 hours ago, Ysara 22 said:

Ou cette chorégraphie de Mika , mais je pense qu'il peut être assez difficile et non accessible à tous 🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meoVOLuTY3g&list=RDmeoVOLuTY3g&start_radio=1

The choreography of Mika seems to me possible, we have time to repeat.  Anne has posted Mika's classes again..
It will not be perfect, but there are certainly dancers in the fans, it will fill the clumsiness of those who are not dancers (I am not a dancer, I move on the music !!)
But in fact there is only the chorus ..... It will fill in the couplets. Simple lateral movements should be enough ?? What do you think ?   :dunno:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

In which concerts are you going to do the flashmob?

I don't know what they want to do, but It would be great to organise even a small flashmob to each concert (or at least to each in which there are people eager to do it). I know it's impossible but it would be great fun! :D 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ysara 22 said:

Yes I was thinking of doing a flashmob at each concert, provided there are enough participants of course :naughty:

Ok but are you sure you'll have room to dance? and if there are chairs? because where I'm going I could not do it since the venue will be full of crowded people 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Ok but are you sure you'll have room to dance? and if there are chairs? because where I'm going I could not do it since the venue will be full of crowded people 

I thought to do this in the morning or early afternoon at the concert venue (parking or field nearby) to prevent precisely that there is the world. In big cities, one could learn to do it in a well-defined place.

• Like 3

On 24/06/2019 at 17:36, Ysara 22 said:

Je pensais faire cela le matin ou au début de l'après-midi au lieu du concert (parking ou terrain à proximité) pour empêcher précisément qu'il y ait du monde. Dans les grandes villes, on pourrait apprendre à le faire dans un lieu bien défini.

I think you are right.  :thumb_yello:

The best is to do:
- the same flasmob at every concert
- at the concert venue (parking, esplanade .....)
- before opening the doors to the public

That there are only 10 participants or 40 (or more) of them is the same.  

If the project is realized, it may be necessary, for places where there will be many participants, to inform the concert hall. For this it will be necessary to know the number of participants.

• Like 4

On 24/06/2019 at 16:07, Giulia221b said:

Je danse depuis que j'ai 5 ans (maintenant je suis 19), si je peux être utile, faites le moi savoir!

Je pense que le flashmob est une excellente idée!: dance_man:

You who is a dancer,   :dance_man:can you prepare us a choreography (quite simple ...) including some steps of Ice Cream ???  🍧

Can you film yourself and post the video in this subject, so that we start to repeat .....  :dance_man:

I think that only once a choreography will be chosen, more Fans will want to participate!   :group_hug:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

You who is a dancer,   :dance_man:can you prepare us a choreography (quite simple ...) including some steps of Ice Cream ???  🍧

Can you film yourself and post the video in this subject, so that we start to repeat .....  :dance_man:

I think that only once a choreography will be chosen, more Fans will want to participate!   :group_hug:

Good idea it should also list people wanting to participate :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

It could be very good for "couplets". :dance_man:
But for the whole piece I think it's too repetitive.  :no:
It would have to move more (a little explosive) for the chorus!    :woot_jump:

I find it good. For the explosive side, we can change the steps of chorus (le refrain).

On Wednesday, June 26, 2019 at 4:12 PM, Marie-christine Suire said:

At the moment I'm on a vacation but on Monday I'll be back home and I can start thinking about a choreography! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Giulia221b said:

Pour le moment, je suis en vacances mais lundi je serai de retour à la maison et je pourrai commencer à penser à une chorégraphie! 

also started to think, I have some ideas, I have to train a little to see if it goes .... (I'm going to be ridiculous !!! But the ridiculous does not kill .... hahahahaha)   :insane:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Alors j'ai pensé ..... et j'ai préparé une chorégraphie.

Je vous rappelle que je ne suis pas une danseuse et qu'il a fallu toute la volonté que je ne connaissais même pas moi-même pour m'inscrire.

C'est simple, mais c'est peut-être trop répétitif. J'ai encore intégré les "étapes" de la corvée de Mika.

Maintenant, vous devez améliorer, modifier ou proposer autre chose.

Le premier concert est le 13 septembre ...... si nous voulons un "flash mob" identique pour tous les concerts ("esprit de partage de l'unité" ce serait tellement mieux), il est urgent de faire des propositions et urgent faire un choix pour que les participants profitent de l’été pour s’entraîner!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Je vous rappelle que je ne suis pas une danseuse et qu'il a fallu toute la volonté que je ne connaissais même pas moi-même pour m'inscrire.

C'est simple, mais c'est peut-être trop répétitif. J'ai encore intégré les "étapes" de la corvée de Mika.

Le premier concert est le 13 septembre ...... si nous voulons un "flash mob" identique pour tous les concerts ("esprit de partage de l'unité" ce serait tellement mieux), il est urgent de faire des propositions et urgent faire un choix pour que les participants profitent de l’été pour s’entraîner!

5 hours ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

apparently I had zapped the translation ..... a thousand excuses :

So I thought ..... and I prepared a choreography.

I remind you that I am not a dancer and that it took all the will that I did not even know myself to register.

It's simple, but it may be too repetitive. I still integrated the "stages" of Mika's chore.

Now you have to improve, modify or propose something else.

The first concert is September 13 ...... if we want a "flash mob" identical for all concerts ("spirit of sharing of unity" it would be so much better), it is urgent to make proposals and urgently make a choice for participants to take advantage of the summer to train!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

I love your choreography! And I agree with you that we have to move if we want to make the flashmob in each concert :yes:

• Like 2