Ysara 22

Flashmob idea.

4 hours ago, Giulia221b said:

So this is my choreography, I hope I uploaded the video in the right way.

I know I look like a robot but I was trying to remember the steps without making mistakes😂

I integrated some of the original steps into the choreography and I tried to make it accessible to everyone. If in the end we decide to use my choreography or part of it, I can also make a tutorial to explain every step if necessary. Let me know what you think about it! :D 

Well done Guilia, it's really very nice, only in the pit, there's not much space. I'm not sure we can do as well as that  without boxing !!!   :boxing:   

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

https://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/2019/11/18/

le calendrier est ici. Chaque concert = une date = les personnes présentes. Les noms sont à chaque date, il suffit de cliquer dessus0642C7A6-05A8-49A5-956F-4E32AA156CC1.thumb.png.1acf2e8c814f2991fecd3704ea51b943.png

Thank you Chloe. 
So I checked, my name is registered in December in Paris and January in Caen. :das:
But I did not find how we add an indication for the flashmob (I remember that I'm not good "and it's like that" !!!). :sad:
What is needed is to establish the number of partipants per concert. 
When we have a minimum number for a concert, we can organize the performance for the corresponding place: request permission, check the available location in front of the concert hall or closer, determine the best schedule, etc. .....  

It seems to me that we must set a deadline "registration" for each concert.  :toot:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
Il y a 11 minutes, miknikel a déclaré:

Bravo Guilia, c'est vraiment très sympa, seulement dans la fosse, il n'y a pas beaucoup de place. Je ne suis pas sûr que nous puissions faire aussi bien sans boîte !!!   : boxe:   

Il est prévu de le faire avant le concert, à l'extérieur devant (ou plus près) de la salle, juste avant que les portes ne soient ouvertes.  : pbjt:

Dans la fosse, nous pouvons encore agir pendant que Mika chante Ice Cream   : dance_man:

:insensé:  :insensé: :insensé:

Tell me Miknikel, I add you to the list ???   :toot:

Edited by Marie-christine Suire
  • Like 2

You could add a comment  on each of the gig dates in the calendar, explaining about the flashmob.  And you can edit your comment daily to add in the names of people who want to take part.

Just a thought.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

It is planned to do before the concert, outside in front of (or closer to) the hall, just before the doors are opened.  :pbjt:

In the pit we can still take some action while Mika sing Ice Cream   :dance_man:

:insane:  :insane: :insane:

Oh well ! then I understand better .:thumb_yello:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, silver said:

Vous pouvez ajouter un commentaire sur chacune des dates de concerts dans le calendrier, en expliquant le flashmob. Et vous pouvez éditer votre commentaire quotidiennement pour ajouter les noms des personnes qui souhaitent y participer.

Juste une pensée.

Thanks for your help Silver. 
I do not know how to do it, but I will find  :das:
(Chloe a little wink for you).  :doh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Il est prévu de le faire avant le concert, à l'extérieur devant (ou plus près) de la salle, juste avant que les portes ne soient ouvertes.  : pbjt:

Dans la fosse, nous pouvons encore agir pendant que Mika chante Ice Cream   : dance_man:

:insensé:  :insensé: :insensé:

Tell me Miknikel, I add you to the list ???   :toot:

Yes, you can . Mais laquelle est officielle ?

• Like 1

Thanks for your help Silver. 
I do not know how to do it, but I will find  :das:
(Chloe a little wink for you).  :doh:

You go event by event (one by one ☹️) and click, first on « comments » then you go to the bottom of the page and write your comment910FF748-FB36-44AC-89A6-297B5DAA91DF.thumb.jpeg.162429ecd56a7dc1c1fc708ff90684c0.jpeg321F08C3-2940-41E0-862F-0506240DC217.thumb.jpeg.c3bc751f12e564f77e92bc2fc1f62172.jpeg

1 minute ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

You do not want to come and move with us ???   :pbjt:

Si, mais je te répond en français parce que je ne voulais pas écrire tant pis mais " oh alors, je comprends mieux ". Translator n'est pas toujours fidèle   :annoyed_h4h:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Je ne sais pas comment le faire, mais je vais trouver   : das:
(Chloé un petit clin d'oeil pour vous).  : doh:

It's too late for me tonight. :sad:
Tomorrow, I go back to the common calendar and I'm looking for ...  :loco:
If I do not find, Chloe, I'll call you "help"  :emot-sad:

I go :sleep_1:now

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

Vous allez événement en événement (un par un ☹️ ) et cliquez, d' abord sur «commentaires» alors vous allez au bas de la page et d' écrire votre commentaire910FF748-FB36-44AC-89A6-297B5DAA91DF.thumb.jpeg.162429ecd56a7dc1c1fc708ff90684c0.jpeg321F08C3-2940-41E0-862F-0506240DC217.thumb.jpeg.c3bc751f12e564f77e92bc2fc1f62172.jpeg

Thank You Chloé  :thumb_yello:     :huglove:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, miknikel said:

Si, mais je te répond en français parce que je ne voulais pas écrire "oh alors, je comprends mieux". Traducteur n'est pas toujours fidèle   : ennoyed_h4h:

And where will you be present?   :blink:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

And where will you be present?   :blink:

Bercy, Dijon, Montbelliard and maybe one or two others . And you ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello

Je débarque dans la conversation car je suis tombé dessus par hasard. Sympa l'idée d'un flash mob j'ai regarder vite fait vos propositions de chorée il y a des trucs bien après dans la faisabilité pour le plus grand nombre je pense qu'il faut faire du simple et sans trop de déplacements .

La chorée trouvé sur youtube est sympa simple et va bien dessus moi qui suis pas un pro de la danse je la trouve pas compliqué il y pas trop de gestuelle moi ça me va bien car pas très à l'aise avec ça mais cela ne concerne que moi 😁

Je vais suivre la discussion pour voir votre choix  merci à vous

• Like 2

Can I remind people to use English in the main forum theads? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

For those who are saying that my choreography might take too much space, I had understood from the previous posts that we will do the flashmob before the show outside the venue, so I thought of a choreography to do in a big open space. But we can change it without any problem! :D :thumb_yello::dance_man:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Giulia221b said:

For those who are saying that my choreography might take too much space, I had understood from the previous posts that we will do the flashmob before the show outside the venue, so I thought of a choreography to do in a big open space. But we can change it without any problem! :D :thumb_yello::dance_man:

you understand, it is planned to do it before the concert, outside in front of (or closer to) the room, just before the doors are opened.:dance_man:

• Like 2

Chloe, you master the tool  :winner_first_h4h:,  I did the test on the first concert (12/09 New York), can you tell me if it suits ????  :wait:
If it's ok, then tomorrow I will do all the others  (one by one of course) !!!!!  :excite:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Chloe, you master the tool  :winner_first_h4h:,  I did the test on the first concert (12/09 New York), can you tell me if it suits ????  :wait:
If it's ok, then tomorrow I will do all the others  (one by one of course) !!!!!  :excite:

Now what are we talking about? :huh:

which tool ? MFC calendar ? 😃

2 minutes ago, Elvaraaa said:

Maintenant de quoi parle-t-on? : hein:

quel outil? Calendrier MFC? 😃

In the broad sense, new technologies (I envy you a little anyway),  :thumb_yello:
but yes, I tried in the calendar!  :wink2:

• Like 1

Hello MFC team

I'm bothering you again .... I have completed the common calendar, but I made 2 errors:

- the 17/09 the announcement is in duplicate

- the 18/09, it's not the right date

I did not find how to delete. (I know, I'm not very good at it)

Can I, in addition to the calendar, publish in each concert post ??

Thanks a lot for your help! 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 5:36 PM, Giulia221b said:

Sorry Guilia, I was the one who didn't see that it wax planned to do the choreography outside the room !!!   :flowers2:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, miknikel said:

Sorry Guilia, I was the one who didn't see that it wax planned to do the choreography outside the room !!!   :flowers2:

No need to apologise, don't worry! :flowers2::D

• Like 2