Flashmob idea.

Ysara 22

2 minutes ago, silver said:

Vous pouvez ajouter un commentaire sur chacune des dates de concerts dans le calendrier, en expliquant le flashmob. Et vous pouvez éditer votre commentaire quotidiennement pour ajouter les noms des personnes qui souhaitent y participer.

Juste une pensée.

Thanks for your help Silver. 
I do not know how to do it, but I will find  :das:
(Chloe a little wink for you).  :doh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Il est prévu de le faire avant le concert, à l'extérieur devant (ou plus près) de la salle, juste avant que les portes ne soient ouvertes.  : pbjt:

Dans la fosse, nous pouvons encore agir pendant que Mika chante Ice Cream   : dance_man:

:insensé:  :insensé: :insensé:

Tell me Miknikel, I add you to the list ???   :toot:

Yes, you can . Mais laquelle est officielle ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

You do not want to come and move with us ???   :pbjt:

Si, mais je te répond en français parce que je ne voulais pas écrire tant pis mais " oh alors, je comprends mieux ". Translator n'est pas toujours fidèle   :annoyed_h4h:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marie-christine Suire said:

Je ne sais pas comment le faire, mais je vais trouver   : das:
(Chloé un petit clin d'oeil pour vous).  : doh:

It's too late for me tonight. :sad:
Tomorrow, I go back to the common calendar and I'm looking for ...  :loco:
If I do not find, Chloe, I'll call you "help"  :emot-sad:

I go :sleep_1:now

• Like 1

Hello

Je débarque dans la conversation car je suis tombé dessus par hasard. Sympa l'idée d'un flash mob j'ai regarder vite fait vos propositions de chorée il y a des trucs bien après dans la faisabilité pour le plus grand nombre je pense qu'il faut faire du simple et sans trop de déplacements .

La chorée trouvé sur youtube est sympa simple et va bien dessus moi qui suis pas un pro de la danse je la trouve pas compliqué il y pas trop de gestuelle moi ça me va bien car pas très à l'aise avec ça mais cela ne concerne que moi 😁

Je vais suivre la discussion pour voir votre choix  merci à vous

• Like 2

For those who are saying that my choreography might take too much space, I had understood from the previous posts that we will do the flashmob before the show outside the venue, so I thought of a choreography to do in a big open space. But we can change it without any problem! :D :thumb_yello::dance_man:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Giulia221b said:

For those who are saying that my choreography might take too much space, I had understood from the previous posts that we will do the flashmob before the show outside the venue, so I thought of a choreography to do in a big open space. But we can change it without any problem! :D :thumb_yello::dance_man:

you understand, it is planned to do it before the concert, outside in front of (or closer to) the room, just before the doors are opened.:dance_man:

• Like 2

Hello MFC team

I'm bothering you again .... I have completed the common calendar, but I made 2 errors:

- the 17/09 the announcement is in duplicate

- the 18/09, it's not the right date

I did not find how to delete. (I know, I'm not very good at it)

Can I, in addition to the calendar, publish in each concert post ??

Thanks a lot for your help! 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 5:36 PM, Giulia221b said:

Sorry Guilia, I was the one who didn't see that it wax planned to do the choreography outside the room !!!   :flowers2:

• Like 2

Hi everyone !
I will be at Montreal for both nights ! 
I'm following this post to see the final "official" choreography which will be selected...  
I'm ready to practice ! 

• Like 4

I didn't realise you were planning to do this at every show.  Performing it once or twice would have an impact,  but over and over again?

But i suppose it might get local press attention :dunno:

• Like 2

On 7/17/2019 at 4:26 PM, Marie-christine Suire said:

Hello MFC team

I'm bothering you again .... I have completed the common calendar, but I made 2 errors:

- the 17/09 the announcement is in duplicate

- the 18/09, it's not the right date

I did not find how to delete. (I know, I'm not very good at it)

Can I, in addition to the calendar, publish in each concert post ??

Thanks a lot for your help! 

Would have been better if you had posted in the Help with MFC thread - we don't check all the threads all the time.  What you've done is to create Calendar entries for each Flashmob date, rather than add a comment to the existing events, as Elvaraa showed you.

I've tried to sort out the entries for 17/09 and 18/09 but I'm not sure if it worked.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, silver said:

Would have been better if you had posted in the Help with MFC thread - we don't check all the threads all the time.  What you've done is to create Calendar entries for each Flashmob date, rather than add a comment to the existing events, as Elvaraa showed you.

I've tried to sort out the entries for 17/09 and 18/09 but I'm not sure if it worked.

I will translate this in French in a DM  for Marie Christine to explain to her as she needs it to understand well but she asked me for help as she doesn't understand everything well in English @silver

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1