SCOOP MUSIC TOUR 2019 on 13 July 2019

Kumazzz

:france:

🔥 SCOOP MUSIC TOUR 🔥
Il a dit OUI !!!!!! MIKA vous donne rendez-vous le 13 juillet sur la scène du SMT 2019 à Feurs ! Vous serez là les copains ? 😍

🔥 Scoop Music tour 🔥
He said yes!!!!!! Mika gives you an appointment on July 13th on the stage of the SMT 2019 in feurs! Will you be there friends? 😍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.radioscoop.com/evenements/scoop-music-tour-2019-rendez-vous-samedi-13-juillet-a-feurs_171562

SCOOP MUSIC TOUR 2019 : RENDEZ-VOUS SAMEDI 13 JUILLET À FEURS !

Samedi 13 Juillet - 20:00

Le SCOOP Music Tour, c'est le grand show de l'été. Radio SCOOP vous donne rendez-vous samedi 13 juillet à Feurs dans la Loire !

C'est LE rendez-vous incontournable de l'été !
SCOOP Music Tour,
le concert événement de Radio SCOOP totalement gratuit !

Une seule date, une seule soirée :

Rendez-vous samedi 13 juillet à l'Hippodrome de Feurs dès 20h !
Ouverture des portes à 17h30

Avec sur scène :

Mika et bien d'autres....

Chaque jour, de nouveaux artistes vous seront révélés sur notre site et sur les réseaux sociaux de Radio SCOOP... Restez connectés !

Retrouvez également tout au long du spectacle, le show de l'école de danse "Studio 7 Dance Complexe", la troupe stéphanoise championne de France, d'Europe et du monde !

Nous vous attendons nombreux sur place pour fêter l'été tous ensemble !

Mika

Après de nombreux tubes comme "Relax, take it easy", "Grace Kelly" ou encore Love Today", Mika revient en force avec son nouveau single "Ice Cream", 1er extrait de son 5e et nouvel album "My Name is Michael Holbrook" qui sortira le 4 octobre prochain accompagné d'une nouvelle tournée mondiale : Revelation Tour.

The SCOOP Music Tour is the big show of the summer. SCOOP Radio gives you an appointment Saturday, July 13 in Feurs in the Loire!

It's the essential rendez-vous of the summer!
SCOOP Music Tour,
the SCOOP Radio event concert totally free!

One date, one evening:

See you Saturday, July 13 at the Hippodrome de Feurs at 8pm!
Doors open at 5:30 pm

With on stage:

Mika and many others ....

Every day, new artists will be revealed on our site and on the social networks of Radio SCOOP ... Stay connected!

Also find throughout the show, the show of the dance school "Studio 7 Dance Complex", the troupe stéphanoise champion of France, Europe and the world!

We are waiting for you on the spot to celebrate the summer together!

Mika

After many hits like "Relax, take it easy", "Grace Kelly" or Love Today ", Mika is back with his new single" Ice Cream ", first part of his 5th and new album" My Name is Michael Holbrook " "which will be released on October 4th with a new world tour: Revelation Tour.

img_php.thumb.png.77ce1815842db5fa1f2cac81ddf9b7aa.png

• Like 3

https://www.leprogres.fr/loire-42-edition-forez/2019/06/20/mika-invite-du-scoop-music-tour

image.thumb.png.f59777f6154456357d96a079d2c699f6.png

Avec ses tubes qui ont cartonné Relax take it easy, Grace Kelly ou encore Love today, le célèbre Mika sera l’une des têtes d’affiche du Scoop music tour le 13 juillet à Feurs. Celui qui est aussi connu pour son rôle de juré dans l’émission « The Voice » sur TF1 va mettre le feu sur la scène de l’hippodrome.

Et on sait déjà que le public répondra présent en masse comme chaque année.

Un concert gratuit

D’ailleurs, les organisateurs qui ont présenté la neuvième  édition du concert à leurs bénévoles en début de semaine (payant) ont mis la barre haut : ils espèrent réunir 40 000 spectateurs.

Mika sera également en concert au Zénith de Saint-Etienne le 19 novembre.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Please post REPORTS, PICS and VIDS

to

SCOOP MUSIC TOUR 2019 on 13 July 2019 REPORTS/VIDS/PICS :thumb_yello:

@Kumazzz Eriko, I don't understand why we have double threads for the same concerts, festivals ect.

For ex. this one "before the show" and then another one for "reports/vids/pics.

I posted photos and videos from Instagram on the first one - usually the another on is not created at the moment of the concert - and then we have another one with videos, reports ....

It 's a little confusing. We have information for the same event in two different places.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

@Kumazzz Eriko, I don't understand why we have double threads for the same concerts, festivals ect.

For ex. this one "before the show" and then another one for "reports/vids/pics.

I posted photos and videos from Instagram on the first one - usually the another on is not created at the moment of the concert - and then we have another one with videos, reports ....

It 's a little confusing. We have information for the same event in two different places.

the before the show topics are meant for us to do our planning and excited preshow chattering, and the report threads are meant for as little chat as possible to make it easier for folks who want to read reviews and see photos. It makes more sense when the show has a lot of preshow talk and a lot of reviews.

i've found it especially helpful that they're separated when i've gone back to review an old thread for research purposes

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, kreacher said:

the before the show topics are meant for the future and the discussion of the topic. It makes more sense when the show has a lot of pres and a lot of reviews.

I've found it especially helpful that they're getting used to an old thread for research purposes

True. Although I must admit that we do not always have these 2 threads, for example if no MFCers were at the event, sometimes it's just the "Before the show" thread, and Media coverage of the event is posted there.

So @Anna Ko Kolkowska  you're right that it's a bit confusing. We used to have just one sub-forum for all the gig threads, but changed it at some point, when there was a lot of pre-show chatter and many reports for every gig. These days it has become quieter - but for gigs like London it still makes sense, the pre-show thread has already 7 pages. Maybe we have to think about a different solution, for example just move and rename the pre-show thread, if it has less than one page at the time of the gig. : Dunno:I'll talk about it with the other Mods.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

True. Although I must admit that we do not always have these 2 threads, for example if no MFCers were at the event, sometimes it's just the "Before the show" thread, and Media coverage of the event is posted there.

So @Anna Ko Kolkowska  you're right that it's a bit confusing. We used to have just one sub-forum for all the gig threads, but changed it at some point, when there was a lot of pre-show chatter and many reports for every gig. These days it has become quieter - for gigs like London, the pre-show has 7 pages. Maybe we have to think about a different solution, for example just move and rename the pre-show thread, if it has less than one page at the time of the gig. : Dunno:I'll talk about it with the other Mods.

Thank you @mellody and @kreacher.

If it's confusing for me being here for a while, can you imagine newbies who don't know how to find the information they are looking for? And I can see that a wave of new fans is coming 😀 ♥️