Quotidien : TF1 on 25 June 2019

Kumazzz

14 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

YouTube

Part-1

Part-2

Thanks a million Eriko :hug:🌹🌹🌹🌹🍦🍦🍦🍦  I was diving into his beautiful eyes during the whole interview :cloud:

It is blocked for French people :crybaby:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Right, but somehow I was curios too to hear his opinion :wink2:  At some point he would have said it anyway.

Sure,  but I expected more fun and light questions than serious questions from Yann Barthez and it was a mix of both which surprised me. Mika's anwer was interesting though.

• Like 2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Loo said:

*There are a lot of repeats of the interviews from the last few weeks, but last but not least, the Ice Cream video clip shot in Spain is finished today!

*I liked that he didn't use a political cant to talk about Michael Jackson and Morrissey.

*As there was no pistachio ice cream, Mika took chocolate and repeated that he didn't like vanilla! :biggrin2:

736915644_Sanstitre1.thumb.jpg.882153b7abadfe7e9b49984d2308d7f9.jpg439446112_Sanstitre2.thumb.jpg.dc4785327216ade589f748df71905a6d.jpg

1725629125_Sanstitre5.thumb.jpg.c142b9e8de867b665deaee6a130c24e8.jpg2133905620_Sanstitre4.thumb.jpg.0730502c02e76fee6d3b41941a9899f3.jpg

I don't like vanilla either and chocolate is my fav so I was happy it was his second choice after pistachio :fangurl:

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I don't like vanilla either and chocolate is my fav so I was happy it was his second choice after pistachio :fangurl:

Ha ha ha! I think it depends on his mood.

Once after The Voice live when Mika was leaving the studio one Italian fan asked him if chocolate ice cream is his favourite he said : "nah, not chocolate! vanilla rather" :lol3: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

26 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha! I think it depends on his mood.

Once after The Voice live when Mika was leaving the studio one Italian fan asked him if chocolate ice cream is his favourite he said : "nah, not chocolate! vanilla rather" :lol3:  

When he talks about the real flavor of real ice cream, he likes vanilla.
When he talks about sexuality he doesn't like vanilla practices. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

What I thought was the funniest was that he replaced Ice Cream by sucette à l'anis as if it needed translating  :teehee:

There are still so many people who think that his songs only talk about candy or ice cream, that he gently explains things.

But you still have to know the meaning of this song by Serge Gainsbourg. :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Loo said:

There are still so many people who think that his songs only talk about candy or ice cream, that he gently explains things.

But you still have to know the meaning of this song by Serge Gainsbourg. :biggrin2:

Exactly. And it make me laugh when fans make videos for #Mikaicecreamchallenge and they only dance with ice cream. They even put small children cover with ice cream to the video.

In some meaning it may be a little "perverse"  :yikes:

Don't get me wrong. I am not expecting that fans will show the "other" meaning of the song!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Could anyone sum up his response to the Michael Jackson question for me? 

I hope someone will do a translation, meanwhile maybe you can use Google Translate for this article, they talk about that https://www.femmeactuelle.fr/actu/news-actu/mika-son-grand-malaise-sur-michael-jackson-2080074

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2019 at 5:51 PM, Just_Me said:

Could anyone sum up his response to the Michael Jackson question for me? 

he is asked if he is still listening to MJ's songs
(because it was the 10th anniversary of his death and there were almost no tributes because of his rotten image )

"I still listen to some of his songs
I'm very uncomfortable with the documentary I saw and that shocked me because I wondered how we could not ask these questions earlier

It's amazing, why not ask questions before the person is dead
When we see interviews mixed with behavior it shows that we are in a very different world today (or at least I hope so ) where the show biz industry has less power in the "cover up" if there was some  and we can understand and have a  faster and clearer opinion  
It's very difficult when things are done after someone's death
I listen to some songs today because we hear them a lot everywhere and it's part of our discography
But with the personage and the person , I have to admit that I'm looking at the situation now and I recognize that there were many things that told us very clearly that the situation was not at all healthy, that something was wrong"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 3 months later...