RADIO [ NRJ Belgique ] on 28 June 2019

Kumazzz

On 6/29/2019 at 3:44 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Translation of funny moments during NRJ Belgique interview (Les Sondages de Marco).

Marco found some statistics concerning different situations.

He starts the sentence and people in the studio have to find out the end.

"1 person on 10 has cried in a car because" ....

People propose:

... of the sun?

... they are tired after hard day at work?

Mika: Because they are late?

NRJ: No. The answer is: "1 person on 10 has cried in a car because ... they were lost". They didn't know where they were. Has it happened to you, Mika, to be lost?

Mika: All the time. Every day. It's true. I walk everywhere. I am a very bad driver so I walk everywhere. And I get lost all the time.

NRJ: And you cry?

Mika: No. I like it. Really, I like to be lost. The best things happen in your life when you are a litte lost. 

NRJ: Ah, it's nice. It's a beautiful sentence. Tiphanie is lost all the time. It's the best thing that happens to her :lol3:

Next one:

"42% of women would like to go there at least once in their life during holidays".

Mika: In Belguim or in the whole world?

NRJ: In the whole world. It is an exact place. Not a city. It can be anywhere....

Another NRJ: In the fridge? To cool down. In a freezer? When it's really hot!

NRJ: He will have a baby in 4 months. You see in what state he is now? He will put a baby into the fridge when it's hot.

Mika: But.... wait.... In USA, next to the place where I live, next to the gim I go, there is a place where they do cryotherapy. And there you enter naked into the fridge. They give you a sock to cover your... your future :roftl: ... So you get inside and the tempereature gets down, down... it hurts. It takes 2-3 minutes. It's a recovery. All tennisplayers.... In Paris there is the same place at Rolland Garros. I go there very often. And I've seen great tennisplayers, champions using this machin. So I said to myself: ok, it means that it works.

NRJ: You've already done a cryotherapy?

Mika: Yes. It's funny because when you touch yourself you have a feeling you are more... tonic... your butt becomes  very hard...

NRJ: Ah, I am going to do it at once!!!! And I will touch just my belly!

NRJ: So the answer is: "42% of women would like to go a naturist beach". 

Mika: And men?

NRJ: Well. For men it's 100% 

NRJ: And the last one: "3% of people has watched a tutorial to learn how to..."

Tiphany: How to cook?

Aurelie: How to tie a tie?

NRJ: No. To help you I will add that this can be usefull this summer. For those who will have a chance to get into water.

Tiphany: How to repair a tire? How to make your laguage?

NRJ: No. it's about how to learn to swim. 

Mika: How many people? 3%. Ok, not too much.

NRJ: Ok. Can you imagine a guy with his laptop on the beach? He's checking, he sais: OK. He tries to do it. No, I sank. I retry. I didn't see well the movements.:roftl:

NRJ: And you, how do you swim? A butterfly?

Tiphanie: No. A dog.

On 6/29/2019 at 3:44 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Translation of funny moments during NRJ Belgique interview (Les Sondages de Marco).

Marco found some statistics concerning different situations.

He starts the sentence and people in the studio have to find out the end.

"1 person on 10 has cried in a car because" ....

People propose:

... of the sun?

... they are tired after hard day at work?

Mika: Because they are late?

NRJ: No. The answer is: "1 person on 10 has cried in a car because ... they were lost". They didn't know where they were. Has it happened to you, Mika, to be lost?

Mika: All the time. Every day. It's true. I walk everywhere. I am a very bad driver so I walk everywhere. And I get lost all the time.

NRJ: And you cry?

Mika: No. I like it. Really, I like to be lost. The best things happen in your life when you are a litte lost. 

NRJ: Ah, it's nice. It's a beautiful sentence. Tiphanie is lost all the time. It's the best thing that happens to her :lol3:

Next one:

"42% of women would like to go there at least once in their life during holidays".

Mika: In Belguim or in the whole world?

NRJ: In the whole world. It is an exact place. Not a city. It can be anywhere....

Another NRJ: In the fridge? To cool down. In a freezer? When it's really hot!

NRJ: He will have a baby in 4 months. You see in what state he is now? He will put a baby into the fridge when it's hot.

Mika: But.... wait.... In USA, next to the place where I live, next to the gim I go, there is a place where they do cryotherapy. And there you enter naked into the fridge. They give you a sock to cover your... your future :roftl: ... So you get inside and the tempereature gets down, down... it hurts. It takes 2-3 minutes. It's a recovery. All tennisplayers.... In Paris there is the same place at Rolland Garros. I go there very often. And I've seen great tennisplayers, champions using this machin. So I said to myself: ok, it means that it works.

NRJ: You've already done a cryotherapy?

Mika: Yes. It's funny because when you touch yourself you have a feeling you are more... tonic... your butt becomes  very hard...

NRJ: Ah, I am going to do it at once!!!! And I will touch just my belly!

NRJ: So the answer is: "42% of women would like to go a naturist beach". 

Mika: And men?

NRJ: Well. For men it's 100% 

NRJ: And the last one: "3% of people has watched a tutorial to learn how to..."

Tiphany: How to cook?

Aurelie: How to tie a tie?

NRJ: No. To help you I will add that this can be usefull this summer. For those who will have a chance to get into water.

Tiphany: How to repair a tire? How to make your laguage?

NRJ: No. it's about how to learn to swim. 

Mika: How many people? 3%. Ok, not too much.

NRJ: Ok. Can you imagine a guy with his laptop on the beach? He's checking, he sais: OK. He tries to do it. No, I sank. I retry. I didn't see well the movements.:roftl:

NRJ: And you, how do you swim? A butterfly?

Tiphanie: No. A dog.

Thank you soooo much!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...