Mika with Andrea Bocelli Pisa Teatro Del Silenzio 25th July 2019

Gabry74

7 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika IG story

66148317_347699945902704_8356547286506519160_n.thumb.jpg.6ed735dbd993a29b84639431e7a9f157.jpg

https://mika.lnk.to/ItalyTicketComp

💥💪🏽🍦 🍭

On 25th July, Mika is performing at Andrea Bocelli’s Gala at Teatro Del Silenzio in Italy!

We are giving away 2 tickets to the event (travel is not included).

Enter below for your chance to win.

The contest opens now and closes on Monday 15th July.

Good luck!

💥💪🏽🍦 🍭

https://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/vvreg/13911-648617.html

BUT THE TRAVEEEEL :beer: :emot-sad:

• Like 1

:fangurl:

The concert will be broadcasted on RAI1 on 14th September.

La Nazione

PRIMO PIANO
481 words
19 July 2019

Galà bianco e oro a villa Bocelli Attesi 500 commensali con tavoli che costeranno fino a 50mila euro l’uno

Domenica 28 esclusiva Celebrity Fight Night con asta e concerto

ABITO BIANCO ‘con un tocco d’oro’. Il dress code sarà di rigore per la stellatissima serata che domenica 28 luglio si terrà nella villa di Andrea Bocelli con 500 ospiti. E che concluderà il programma dell’edizione italiana della “Celebrity Fight Night”, uno dei più grandi eventi benefici del mondo organizzato dalla Andrea Bocelli Foundation e dalla Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center per raccogliere fondi in favore della ricerca scientifica. Un appuntamento da mille e una notte che in passato ha visto la partecipazione nella data di Forte dei Marmi di personaggi come George Clooney, Sophia Loren, Sharon Stone e John Legend. Quest’anno la Celebrity fight night sarà articolata nei due luoghi del cuore di Bocelli: infatti nelle serate del 25 e 27 luglio al teatro del Silenzio di Lajatico ci saranno i due concerti-show dell’artista, «Ali di libertà» che verranno ripresi dalle telecamere di Rai 1 e trasmessi poi il 14 settembre. La prima data è già sold out e vedrà come guest star Mika, mentre quella del 27 avrà come ospite Dua Lipa, oltre alla presenza del giovane talento Matteo Bocelli che duetterà col padre.

(Google Transration)

Gala white and gold at Villa Bocelli waited 500 diners with tables which will cost up to 50 thousand euro each

Sunday 28 exclusive Celebrity Fight Night with auction and concert

WHITE DRESS 'with a golden touch'. The dress code will be the penalty for stellatissima evening Sunday, July 28 will be held in the villa of Andrea Bocelli with 500 guests. And that concludes the Italian edition of the program "Celebrity Fight Night", one of the largest charity events in the world organized by the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center to raise funds for scientific research. An appointment Arabian Nights which in the past took part in the Forte Marmi date of characters such as George Clooney, Sophia Loren, Sharon Stone and John Legend. This year's Celebrity Fight Night will be organized in two places of the heart Bocelli: in fact on the evenings of 25 and 27 July at the Theater of Silence of Lajatico there will be two concerts-show artist, "Wings of Freedom" that will be taken by the cameras of RAI 1 and then transmitted on 14 September. The first date is already sold out and will feature as a guest star Mika, while that of 27 will have as a guest Dua Lipa, besides the presence of the young talent that Matteo Bocelli duet with his father.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Luca Tommassini ( we know him as Italian X Factor director )

is a director of the show, he tagged mikainstagram on his instagram posts.

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

I think that if Matteo doesn't sing it with his father, "Fall on me" would be more appropriate for Mika. And there are passages that would make it beautiful! :wub2:

• Like 2

Thank you all soo much  :hug: - for info of all kinds - covering the preparations for this very special day!! :yay:Now it's here, and I'm so excited!! :clap:I do hope everything will go well, and I think this concert will get a place in the history book of music, both for Italy - and international :fisch::wub:

Let's enjoy!! :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Irem Aytepe said:

Which channel will show? I want to watch

@Irem Aytepe

We have to wait the broadcast till September. :wait:

https://www.webl0g.net/2019/07/24/teatro-del-silenzio-xiv-edizione-show-di-andrea-bocelli-con-mika-e-dua-lipa/

Gli show del Teatro del Silenzio diventeranno uno show per la tv dal titolo Andrea Bocelli – Ali di Libertà, in onda in prima serata, sabato 14 settembre su Rai Uno. Uno spettacolo televisivo, con la regia di Cristian Biondani e prodotto per la televisione da Delamaison Productions. Lo show televisivo sarà dedicato al nuovo progetto di ricostruzione post-sisma 2016 della Fondazione Andrea Bocelli.

The Teatro del Silenzio's shows will become a TV show entitled Andrea Bocelli - Ali di Libertà, aired in prime time, Saturday 14 September on Rai Uno. A television show, directed by Cristian Biondani and produced for television by Delamaison Productions. The TV show will be dedicated to the new 2016 post-earthquake reconstruction project of the Andrea Bocelli Foundation.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@Irem Aytepe

We have to wait the broadcast till September. :wait:

https://www.webl0g.net/2019/07/24/teatro-del-silenzio-xiv-edizione-show-di-andrea-bocelli-con-mika-e-dua-lipa/

Gli show del Teatro del Silenzio diventeranno uno show per la tv dal titolo Andrea Bocelli – Ali di Libertà, in onda in prima serata, sabato 14 settembre su Rai Uno. Uno spettacolo televisivo, con la regia di Cristian Biondani e prodotto per la televisione da Delamaison Productions. Lo show televisivo sarà dedicato al nuovo progetto di ricostruzione post-sisma 2016 della Fondazione Andrea Bocelli.

The Teatro del Silenzio's shows will become a TV show entitled Andrea Bocelli - Ali di Libertà, aired in prime time, Saturday 14 September on Rai Uno. A television show, directed by Cristian Biondani and produced for television by Delamaison Productions. The TV show will be dedicated to the new 2016 post-earthquake reconstruction project of the Andrea Bocelli Foundation.

Thanks again - saw this info earlier, so we have to be patient for the proff broadcasting.  But I hope fans being there today, will share something from what the get on their phones...:wink2: :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 1