Mika with Andrea Bocelli Pisa Teatro Del Silenzio 25th July 2019

Gabry74

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thank you Gabry. It's a pleasure to watch and listen to the whole song ♥️

YES, indeed - flowers to Gabry !! :flowers2::wub:  And without MIKAs Italian years, this epic event would never have happened!! :wink2: Now we can add this evening to MIKAs musical treasures!! :yay::clap::fangurl:

Love, love

me

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, mamiam said:

YES, indeed - flowers to Gabry !! :flowers2::wub:  And without MIKAs Italian years, this epic event would never have happened!! :wink2: Now we can add this evening to MIKAs musical treasures!! :yay::clap::fangurl:

Love, love

me

You're right …..…... nothing happens by chance. You have to sow a lot of seeds to have just an extraordinary flower blooming !

Thank Gabry for the video 👍

Btw I wonder if the audience got instruction about not filming or not having the "tiny love" performance online 🤔

As there were at least 5 fans there I feel quite strange that we didn't get the whole song so far …..:naughty:

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, carafon said:

You're right …..…... nothing happens by chance. You have to sow a lot of seeds to have just an extraordinary flower blooming !

Thank Gabry for the video 👍

Btw I wonder if the audience got instruction about not filming or not having the "tiny love" performance online 🤔

As there were at least 5 fans there I feel quite strange that we didn't get the whole song so far …..:naughty:

From what Nina wrote in her blog, it wasn't a problem. But apparently she forgot to start the recording on her phone - Tiny Love is so amazing that fans even forget to film! :lol3:

Idk, these days people don't seem to film whole songs for youtube anymore (or youtube has too good filters), but only small snippets for Instagram - well, it's more direct, you get the likes for it, so people don't bother. For one part it's good that people listen more to the concert than filming all the time - but with a new song, and especially one that has so many different parts that it's not enough to know what it sounds like if you hear one verse and the chorus, it's pretty annoying to have just these small snippets and not being able to hear the whole thing. :aah:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

From what Nina wrote in her blog, it wasn't a problem. But apparently she forgot to start the recording on her phone - Tiny Love is so amazing that fans even forget to film! :lol3:

Idk, these days people don't seem to film whole songs for youtube anymore (or youtube has too good filters), but only small snippets for Instagram - well, it's more direct, you get the likes for it, so people don't bother. For one part it's good that people listen more to the concert than filming all the time - but with a new song, and especially one that has so many different parts that it's not enough to know what it sounds like if you hear one verse and the chorus, it's pretty annoying to have just these small snippets and not being able to hear the whole thing. :aah:

I didn't know about Nina's" technical" problem ……….that's why I was surprised and thought the audience was asked not to spoil the song!:wink2:

(Like for the symphonic concerts in Montréal and Florence)

So ,once again ,we just have to be patient …..:naughty:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, carafon said:

I didn't know about Nina's" technical" problem ……….that's why I was surprised and thought the audience was asked not to spoil the song!:wink2:

(Like for the symphonic concerts in Montréal and Florence)

So ,once again ,we just have to be patient …..:naughty:

IMG_20190727_214811_014.jpg

• Like 3