Mika with Andrea Bocelli Pisa Teatro Del Silenzio 25th July 2019

Gabry74

13 hours ago, mellody said:

From what Nina wrote in her blog, it wasn't a problem. But apparently she forgot to start the recording on her phone - Tiny Love is so amazing that fans even forget to film! :lol3:

Such an amateur mistake but I couldn't help it. It was a very exciting moment! 😀I tried to listen to so carefully that I didn't pay attention. I was only holding my mobile and it wasn't even recording. I didn't plan to upload the full song any way, youtube blocks new songs immediately and to be honest I rather not upload bad quality mobile recordings but of course now I totally regret not having it! OMG it's painful to wait!!

It's a beautiful, beautiful song ❤️❤️❤️ I have small snippets of it playing in my head all the time and I just walk around the house in my dreams and smile. I almost see little hearts flying around everywhere. It's such a sweet song, it's like a blanket ❤️❤️❤️But not only that, it seems very interesting as well and I feel it's important to hear the whole song. I just can't wait.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, tiibet said:

Such an amateur mistake but I couldn't help it. It was a very exciting moment! 😀I tried to listen to so carefully that I didn't pay attention. I was only holding my mobile and it wasn't even recording. I didn't plan to upload the full song any way, youtube blocks new songs immediately and to be honest I rather not upload bad quality mobile recordings but of course now I totally regret not having it! OMG it's painful to wait!!

It's a beautiful, beautiful song ❤️❤️❤️ I have small snippets of it playing in my head all the time and I just walk around the house in my dreams and smile. I almost see little hearts flying around everywhere. It's such a sweet song, it's like a blanket ❤️❤️❤️But not only that, it seems very interesting as well and I feel it's important to hear the whole song. I just can't wait.

Nina, you are not alone. I did the same "mistake" after the Voice live in May. I was sure that my mobile was recording and I did not pay attention that it didn't start!!!!

I found it out only in my hotel room and I couldn't believe it happened!

Anyway "Tiny Love" is my "obseession" now. In the snippets we can find in social media we can hear some lyrics - not very clearly - and even I can't be sure 100% something happened in my mind.

Do you remember when Mika during the meeting in Fierence for Wired in Septemebr said that songs from the new album are about him, his family and even about us - his fans?

I was wondernig how it can be? What does he mean?

And now listening (and watching) Tiny Love I think this song is as well about us. He sings that if 100'000 tiny loves get together they become like one and it gets him high with out tiny love.

And this moment when he touches the boy's hand makes my heart melting... 

Maybe I am wrong in my interpretation but I foind it very Mika-ish and very touching.

I created this 

2 hours ago, tiibet said:

Thanks for the feedback !:wub2:

I hope they'll keep the song for the tv broadcasting ……..otherwise we'll never forgive you  :mfr_lol: 

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

https://news.fidelityhouse.eu/televisione/ali-di-liberta-andrea-bocelli-torna-su-rai-1-con-la-serata-benefica-429843.html

“Ali di libertà”, Andrea Bocelli torna su Rai 1 con la serata benefica

Per il terzo anno consecutivo la Bocelli Foundation organizza quest’evento di beneficenza al fine di raccogliere fondi per la ricostruzione dell’Accademia Musicale della città di Camerino.

Pubblicato il 19 agosto 2019, alle ore 10:15

A settembre la Rai proporrà una serie di serate evento con grandi artisti della musica. Una delle più attese è senza dubbio quella organizzata per il terzo anno consecutivo da Andrea Bocelli dal titolo “Ali di libertà” che si terrà Sabato 14 Settembre registrata dalle colline di Lajatico, il comune toscano patria del cantante, e che sarà interamente dedicata al mondo della lirica con una grande orchestra diretta della giovane e acclamata Beatrice Venezi.

Sul palco ci sarà anche la cantante e attrice campana Serena Rossi mentre la voce narrante che introdurrà i vari brani sarà quella di Stefano Accorsi. La regia teatrale è affidata alla mente creativa ed innovativa di Luca Tommasini. I promo dell’evento sono già in rotazione su tutti i canali Rai e ci mostrano Bocelli immerso nella natura che ama tanto con la sua stessa voce come sottofondo ad accompagnarlo.

Il titolo “Ali di libertà” prende il nome proprio da una delle canzoni contenute nel suo ultimo album “Sì” di cui saranno proposti alcuni brani. Infatti sarà presente un cast internazionale che interpreterà una selezione di arie operistiche oltre ad alcuni brani pop che vedranno sul palco anche Mika. Ci saranno momenti di puro intrattenimento con personaggi dello spettacolo e del cinema che raggiungeranno il padrone di casa.

Inoltre, per la prima volta, Matteo Bocelli avrà uno spazio tutto suo dato che a soli 21 anni ha già firmato un accordo discografico con la storica etichetta americana Capitol Records ed è al lavoro per realizzare il suo album di debutto da solista che sarà in uscita in tutto il mondo nel 2020.

Il fine della Bocelli Foundation, di solito impegnata ad aiutare i più deboli nel mondo, questa volta è di raccogliere fondi per la ricostruzione dell’Accademia Musicale della città di Camerino resa inagibile dal sisma del 2016 e non ancora ricostruita a causa della carenza di fondi da destinare alla struttura.

:uk:

Spoiler

"Wings of freedom", Andrea Bocelli returns to Rai 1 with the charity evening

For the third consecutive year the Bocelli Foundation organizes this charity event in order to raise funds for the reconstruction of the Music Academy of the city of Camerino.

Published 19 August 2019, at 10:15 am

In September, Rai will offer a series of event nights with great music artists. One of the most awaited is undoubtedly the one organized for the third consecutive year by Andrea Bocelli entitled "Ali di libertà" which will be held Saturday September 14th recorded by the hills of Lajatico, the Tuscan town home of the singer, and which will be entirely dedicated to the world of the lyric with a great orchestra directed by the young and acclaimed Beatrice Venezi.

On stage there will also be the singer and actress from Campania, Serena Rossi, while the narrative voice that will introduce the various tracks will be Stefano Accorsi's. The theater direction is entrusted to the creative and innovative mind of Luca Tommasini. The promos of the event are already in rotation on all Rai channels and show us Bocelli immersed in nature who loves so much with his own voice as background to accompany him.

The title "Ali di libertà" takes its name from one of the songs contained in his latest album "Sì" of which some tracks will be proposed. In fact there will be an international cast that will play a selection of operatic arias as well as some pop songs that will also see Mika on stage. There will be moments of pure entertainment with characters from the show and the cinema who will reach the landlord.

Moreover, for the first time, Matteo Bocelli will have a space of his own since at only 21 years of age he has already signed a record deal with the historic American label Capitol Records and is working to make his debut solo album to be released around the world in 2020.

The aim of the Bocelli Foundation, usually committed to helping the weakest in the world, this time is to raise funds for the reconstruction of the Music Academy of the city of Camerino made unusable by the earthquake of 2016 and not yet rebuilt due to lack of funds to be allocated to the structure.