Carlandrea Becerra

Hola from México :D

Hi! 

I´m glad to be here meeting you all. I´m Carla and I´m 22 years old. 😄 I´m interested in science like microbiology, genetics and tissue culture, when I'm in the lab, I love to listen to Mika and I also like to imagine that some of his songs are soundtracks for the novels I read 😋.

I first fell for Mika´s music in my french class 7 years ago. My teacher had an activity where we listened to the song Elle me dit and to explain what did we understood it was about. I immediately found his voice gorgeus and joyful, that was when I became to follow him and to look for his activity. To practice listening to french, I warched The Voice and it really helped me improve. 😃My favourite songs are Boum boum boum, Rain, Overrated, L´amour fait ce qu´il veut, J´ai pas envie and Underwater. I really enjoy listening to his songs because I found them to have a very cheerful and joyful vibe but yet, the lyrics are so moving and sometimes sad. These really makes me admire his music and the philantropic actions he takes part in. 

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Will you be able to see Mika when he plays in Mexico City?

• Thanks 1

Hola, Carla y bienvenida!  :welcomeani:

I'm glad Mika will go to Mexico next September. I hope you can see him. Mika live is one of the best experiences. 

Enjoy the forum and If you have any question, just have to ask.  :wink2:

• Thanks 1

Hi Carla, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC ! 🤗 I’m 22 years old too and I live in Paris, hope you can go to see Mika in Mexico 😃

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Hopefully you will see Mika in Mexico City in September, his shows are so great.

Edited by Sabine64
  • Thanks 1

Hi Carla! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around! :cheer::mika1:

• Thanks 1

Hello Carla! Welcome on board! Enjoy the forum and meeting other fans! :cheer:  I hope you'll get to Mika's live show in September. Good luck! :wink2:

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the MFC Carla! :welcomeani:

Have fun  :original:

• Thanks 1

Hi, Carla! :bye: Welcome to MFC! :welcomeani: It's great that you can attend Mika's gig in Mexico, be prepared for a special experience :thumb_yello: