Sophie Rondeau

Hi from Canada! 🇨🇦

Hello, my name is Sophie, I live in  Canada. I already saw  Mika twice in show by the past and it was amazing. 😍 I just see I will be back in Montreal in september! Yahoo! 😃 My phone ring is one of the song of Mika. I love him so much. 😊. And my first language is french so sorry if I do do a lot of mistakes. 

• Like 4

Bonjour Sophie and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Great that you will see him in September. I have to wait until November.

Edited by Sabine64

I'm also from Canada. I almost saw Mika twice to the hot air balloons festival in my own town (St-Jean-sur-Richelieu) but the first one was cancelled. It was really great show but never seen him indoor. I can't wait. Mika's music has a positive effect on me. Je parle français principalement. It is kind of weird to be on a multilangague forum.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Marjolaine said:

I'm also from Canada. I almost saw Mika twice to the hot air balloons festival in my own town (St-Jean-sur-Richelieu) but the first one was cancelled. It was really great show but never seen him indoor. I can't wait. Mika's music has a positive effect on me. Je parle français principalement. It is kind of weird to be on a multilangague forum.

Hi and welcome :bye:

The main language of the forum is English, but we have a French-speaking thread as well

Hi @Sophie Rondeau and @Marjolaine :bye:  Welcome to MFC, enjoy the place! :welcomeani:  I'm happy that you will get to see Mika live soon, we will wait for your reports here! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Hello @Marjolaine and welcome to the MFC. Hope you enjoy this forum and Mika in September!

:welcomeani:

• Like 1

Hi Sophie and welcome to the MFC ! 🤗 I’m french, if you need anything feel free to send me message 👍🏻 Enjoy your time here 💛

18 hours ago, Marjolaine said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. I´m happy you can see Mika again.

Hi Sophie! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around! :cheer::mika1:

Lots of MFCers will be at the Montreal shows so feel free to say hi. Your English is way better than my French!