Sivan

2019 - Mika @ Ace Hotel Theater, Los Angeles, USA, 21 Sept

i can't see a thread for this.... anyone going to this one??? where are my Mika buddies??? 🙈

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sivan said:

i can't see a thread for this.... anyone going to this one??? where are my Mika buddies??? 🙈

Yeah, sorry we didn't have time yet to open threads about the NA shows, or add them to the calendar... there'll be a RSVP list on the calendar event once we set it up, I'll add a link to it to your post then. ;)

Would love to see you again, but I'll have to pass - maybe next time, I'm still planning to visit California again some day. :wub2:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Yeah, sorry we didn't have time yet to open threads about the NA shows, or add them to the calendar... there'll be a RSVP list on the calendar event once we set it up, I'll add a link to it to your post then. ;)

Would love to see you again, but I'll have to pass - maybe next time, I'm still planning to visit California again some day.

Awww ok! yeah you are a BIT far! im thinking all the LA area people have moved on! Charlotte is going but we have separated seats :( it wont be like old times, thats for sure.
I also got a ticket for my mini Mika but the venue says it's 5 and up and she will be 3. it's her birthday that week and i would SO love taking her with me! im trying to figure that one out. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sivan said:

Awww ok! yeah you are a BIT far! im thinking all the LA area people have moved on! Charlotte is going but we have separated seats :( it wont be like old times, thats for sure.
I also got a ticket for my mini Mika but the venue says it's 5 and up and she will be 3. it's her birthday that week and i would SO love taking her with me! im trying to figure that one out. 

Well maybe some will find their way back here with those shows. :)

Good luck for taking your daughter. It's really different for every venue. My daughter's only 2, she won't sit still and start crying when she gets tired, so I'm not even thinking about taking her - but I'll take my 5yo son to Paris and Luxemburg, he's always curious and happy about new experiences, so I think he'll enjoy it. :)

• Like 1

Mika will be 3 then and she loves music and shows. she might want to leave before it ends but not sure :)

I think it will be fine though. I got first row center for the balcony which can be great for her to just enjoy it and see well. argh! i have to figure this out! lol if mika was 2 i wouldnt think about taking her either. Your son will enjoy it for sure :)

Well maybe some will find their way back here with those shows. :)

Good luck for taking your daughter. It's really different for every venue. My daughter's only 2, she won't sit still and start crying when she gets tired, so I'm not even thinking about taking her - but I'll take my 5yo son to Paris and Luxemburg, he's always curious and happy about new experiences, so I think he'll enjoy it. :)

• Like 1

Don't forget to RSVP here if you are going

• Like 3

On 7/11/2019 at 7:57 AM, silver said:

Don't forget to RSVP here if you are going

Done! :)

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 1:32 PM, Sivan said:

Finally came on here!  It’s been so long.  I miss everyone.  The OGs are still here.  

• Like 1