Sivan

2019 - Mika @ Ace Hotel Theater, Los Angeles, USA, 21 Sept

I have one extra ticket for this gig!

Please send me a private message if interested :original:

11 days to go, L.A.! 😁
If anyone is interested in meeting up, I recommend Grand Central Market as a spot! It's a 15-17 minute walk from the Theatre, but it has a great ice cream spot called McConnell's that I'll probably hit up before the gig anyway because I can't travel downtown without indulging ;) 🍦

Hey guys! I'm also going to the show in LA im SO excited!!!!! I'm from Ecuador, I'm visiting my family in Chatsworth and this is my first MIKA concert ever.. I can't wait !! I hope to meet some of you, it's always great to have new Mika friends 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2019 at 12:26 PM, rubberduckiiz2 said:

11 days to go, L.A.! 😁
If anyone is interested in meeting up, I recommend Grand Central Market as a spot! It's a 15-17 minute walk from the Theatre, but it has a great ice cream spot called McConnell's that I'll probably hit up before the gig anyway because I can't travel downtown without indulging ;) 🍦

Hi @rubberduckiiz2!

Thanks for the suggestion! I am interested in checking this ice-cream place out ... something to bribe the kids with before the gig so that they behave :).  We are coming to LA the night before, so I can send a private email to you and everyone interested in getting together closer to the gig date with my phone # and we can then just text each other to confirm the plans. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vanne Gavela said:

Hey guys! I'm also going to the show in LA im SO excited!!!!! I'm from Ecuador, I'm visiting my family in Chatsworth and this is my first MIKA concert ever.. I can't wait !! I hope to meet some of you, it's always great to have new Mika friends 

Hi @Vanne Gavela!

It's my first MIKA gig as well :) . Everyone here says we are going to really enjoy it :) 

On 9/11/2019 at 7:04 PM, nvk said:

Hi @rubberduckiiz2!

Thanks for the suggestion! I am interested in checking this ice-cream place out ... something to bribe the kids with before the gig so that they behave :).  We are coming to LA the night before, so I can send a private email to you and everyone interested in getting together closer to the gig date with my phone # and we can then just text each other to confirm the plans. 

That sounds great!

On 8/9/2019 at 10:51 PM, nvk said:

Hi Sivan,

I respond to your question here in the main thread as for some reason I didn't get an email notification from the Calendar that you posted a question for me there.

Anyway, the kids are 12 and 6. Both are excited to go to the show :).

I booked a hotel near LAX for now, as we are flying into LA the night before (Friday @ 7 pm), and we have an early morning flight on Sunday @ 8 am, so I believe staying near the airport is our best bet. What do you think? I am not looking forward to going back to LAX late at night (the little one, I am sure, will be exhausted) but it's probably better than going to the airport early in the morning. Or Sunday morning traffic is fine? I just want to make sure I don't miss my flight :). 

What time should we leave LAX on Saturday afternoon to make it downtown around 5 pm or so? I hope to have time to feed the kids dinner somewhere, so if you have any recommendations for Japanese food (or pizza), I'd be great.

Also, if any MFC's are meeting for dinner somewhere, I'd love to join the group and meet everyone in person. 

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Hey @nvk I guess you didn't tag me so I didn't see the response earlier but I guess you got your answers right? I will be front row balcony center or front row on the floor all the way to the right of look at the stage. Long story.... 😂

@Sivan

Hi! Yeah ... sorry, I didn't know how tagging worked at that time ... :) :) 

Thanks for getting back to me! We are in the back of Orchestra Right (the very beginning of row AA) - Wow! You can be in the front row on the floor but also want to be in the balcony?? Why the latter??