2019 - Mika @ Brooklyn Steel, New York, USA, 13 Sept

silver

Got my ticket for this.

I’m still debating whether I should fly in on the day of the show then wander around all night til the bus to Montreal leaves at 8:30am, or if I should fly in the day before and get a cheap room somewhere for a couple nights.

• Like 1

I guess this is as close to Chicago as Mika is going to get on this tour......even though he SOLD OUT his last four concerts here. Wish I could do Montreal again, but I used up my vacation time earlier this year going to New Brunswick, Canada. Have fun at your trifecta of shows Kreacher!

--Mocha

• Like 1

2nd show on 12 September !!

Tickets on sale FRIDAY !!!

https://www.axs.com/events/378826/mika-tickets?skin=brooklynsteel

Brooklyn Steel
319 Frost Street
Brooklyn, NY 11222

Thu, Sep 12, 2019 - 8:00PM
Ages: 16 & Over
Doors Open: 7:00 PM
Door Price: $45.00
Onsale: Fri, Jul 19, 2019 - 10:00AM

• Like 1

My sister suddenly decided she wants to come to this gig (she can't come to the thursday gig). I don't suppose anyone has a spare ticket for it?

EDIT: Never mind, found a ticket for her!

Edited by kreacher

9 minutes ago, kreacher said:

My sister suddenly decided she wants to come to this gig (she can't come to the thursday gig). I don't suppose anyone has a spare ticket for it?

Have you checked the extra ticket thread?

3 hours ago, silver said:

Have you checked the extra ticket thread?

:doh:

i did a couple days ago, and I meant to check again before I posted here but then I got distracted and never re-checked 

Hey!!! I'm so excited to finally be going to another MIKA concert! I haven't been active on here in forever, but I've never stopped being a fan of MIKA! Since it's general admission, what time were people planning on getting there and lining up? It's not a huge venue, but it has been a while since he's been in the states so I bet people will be excited 🤔

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2019 at 5:59 PM, lemontine said:

Hey!!! I'm so excited to finally be going to another MIKA concert! I haven't been active on here in forever, but I've never stopped being a fan of MIKA! Since it's general admission, what time were people planning on getting there and lining up? It's not a huge venue, but it has been a while since he's been in the states so I bet people will be excited 🤔

I'm going as soon as I put my stuff down at the hotel, late afternoon, I think. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, carafon said:

Wow, that's fantastic! :shocked: Just unfortunately it's in the middle of the night here! :aah: It'd be fab if they did that for L.A. or SF, then I can watch in the morning. :teehee:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, carafon said:

I am not sure if it works.

i found the link to the yesterday gig streaming and the account on YouTube has been cancelled. I don't know if it was legal.

But who knows? You can try.

• Sad 1