Sign in to follow this  
silver

2019 - Mika @ The Fillmore, San Francisco, USA, 18 Sept

This thread is for pre-show chat about Mika's gig at The Fillmore.

Don't forget to RSVP if you are going

• Like 1

Hi, Anyone know if Mika going to have meet & greet before or after the show in San Francisco on 18 September 2019? Thanks. 

10 hours ago, Taracat said:

Hi, Anyone know if Mika going to have meet & greet before or after the show in San Francisco on 18 September 2019? Thanks. 

We have no information about this atm.

Hello,

I am trying to choose between LA and San Francisco and it looks like the venue in San Francisco doesn't have any seats. Is this correct or am I missing something? I think about taking my two kids with me, so having a seat is important. Thank you in advance for any insight you can share about the venue. 

Posted (edited)

Hey nvk!

You are correct, there is no real seating for SF. The Fillmore is all general admission standing. It is an open ballroom.

The only seating would be at the bar or a few tables on the upstairs balcony which are all first come first serve. ( warning,  I have seen the balcony closed as vip only so it’s not a guaranteed option ) 

I love the Fillmore but the no seats is hard this time because my mom really want to see Mika this time around. But she really can’t go without a place to sit. I’m hoping the balcony will be open for her. 

Edited by BangBangLou

Thank you, BangBangLou, for responding. Just standing with two kids wouldn't be fun, so as much as I would like to revisit San Francisco, we are going to LA this time. I hope you'll be able to secure a seat on the balcony for your mom!