Radio [ The Flight ] RTL102.5 on 17 July 2019 at 3.00 pm

RTL 102.5

https://www.rtl.it/ospiti/mika-a-rtl-1025-ospite-in-the-flight-mercoledi-17-luglio-2019/

Wednesday, 17th July at 3.00 pm, Mika will be RTL 102.5’s guest on “The Flight”,

aired live on RTL 102.5 and on RADIOVISIONE (channel 36-DTT and channel 750-SKY) with La Zac and Fabrizio Ferrari.

IG story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/rtl1025/

rtl1025.thumb.jpg.e3e7d414c58cd375211d8c449f6db1f1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RTL1025 IG stories   rtl1025_IG_STORY (9).mp4   rtl1025_IG_STORY (10).mp4   rtl1025_IG_STORY (11).mp4  

RTL 102.5 https://www.rtl.it/ospiti/mika-a-rtl-1025-ospite-in-the-flight-mercoledi-17-luglio-2019/   Wednesday, 17th July at 3.00 pm, Mika will be RTL 102.5’s guest on “The Flight”,

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

At 7:35 Mika sais that the tour will continue.

It starts in America then go to Europe, then to Asia, then..... again in AMERICA!!!!!

North America or South America?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He sais just AMERICA. So we don't know. I hope for both :original: 

Ok, we'll see. Just remember that he replied a brazilian fan that he wants to go there with the new album and show, although he said it wouldn't be immediately. I also know that fans from Argentina, Chile and some other countries, wants him there for at least, one show. That's wht my question.

Mika should be cloned :naughty:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Ok, we'll see. Just remember that he replied a brazilian fan that he wants to go there with the new album and show, although he said it wouldn't be immediately. I also know that fans from Argentina, Chile and some other countries, wants him there for at least, one show. That's wht my question.

Mika should be cloned :naughty:

Yes, he can't be everywhere. But for sure next year he will continue touring. I think he feels more self-confident seeing that tickets' sale for the shows goes so well.

It's always stressfull when you haven't played gigs for so many years. Now it's up to Mika to create a great show on stage.

• Like 2