• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean, it was hard for many of us until we got used to this forum, don't worry   If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask 

I've got my smileys back. Waouh !!!   

Karin, I have changed both of these user names recently. 👍 If anyone else has a change, we would really like to limit that, because as Karin says it's confusing if you've made a lot of posts already,

Posted Images

10 hours ago, miknikel said:

Please, can someone help me found the latest french translations ?

All the videos with translations are in the "The MFC Subtitling Team's Subtitled Videos" :  https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32471-the-mfc-subtitling-teams-subtitled-videos/#comments  

Also everything you want to ask, you can post in this thread and you'll get help, no need to open a new one for every question :wink2:   https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28644-the-looking-for-something-thread-part-ii/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, krysady said:

All the videos with translations are in the "The MFC Subtitling Team's Subtitled Videos" :  https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32471-the-mfc-subtitling-teams-subtitled-videos/#comments  

Also everything you want to ask, you can post in this thread and you'll get help, no need to open a new one for every question :wink2:   https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28644-the-looking-for-something-thread-part-ii/

Hard for my old head To follow but I try !!!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, miknikel said:

Hard for my old head To follow but I try !!!

I know what you mean, it was hard for many of us until we got used to this forum, don't worry :)  If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask :thumb_yello:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, pammerisms said:

Hello mods and fellow fans!

New to this site so I apologize in advance if I'm in the wrong thread. Thinking of flying to Europe (ideally Italy last week of November) to see Mika live. Just not sure where exactly is the best place to see him. While big concerts are fun and full of energy, I prefer more intimate settings... where the performer isn't just a speck from the distance. Y'all seem to have seen him EVERYWHERE so I'm hoping you have some advice to offer me.

Cheers,
Pam

p.s. Italy is my first choice but please feel free to offer other suggestions within Europe! 

If you're looking for intimate places don't go to France ,especialy not Paris as the venue is very huge 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, carafon said:

If you're looking for intimate places don't go to France ,especialy not Paris as the venue is very huge 

I've moved Pam's post into the Tour Rumours thread as I think she will get more answers there

• Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Camilla Serendipity Gotti said:

Heeelp I can not attach files bigger than 1 Mb... it gives me the warning "error 202"..

This is sometimes more to do with how busy the server is.

Try again; if you get the same error message it would be helpful if you could take a screen print of it

45 minutes ago, silver said:

Have you tried uploading the pic from a PC or laptop rather than from a phone?

Do you know what size your pic is?

It was the gif I put in "Mika moving pic".. firstly it was of 1.7 mb, than I compressed it and when I reaches 1.2 mb I succeeded in posting it 😜

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I need help. How can I clear out my attachement folder? It is full and I´m not allowed to post more pics but I don´t find an option to delete old pics

Thanks for the info. There was a wrong setting somewhere which I changed - you should now be able to upload as much content as you like. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thanks for the info. There was a wrong setting somewhere which I changed - you should now be able to upload as much content as you like. :thumb_yello:

thank you very much Mellody

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone here please tell me how to turn off that thing that shows which people have been viewing your profile? I see some users sometimes who have it blocked, but i have no idea how to do it myself. It gives me anxiety to see who has been visiting my profile, and i hope that when i block this feature it'll also work the other way round, so others cant see when im spying on them 😂

Please and thank you! 😊

19 minutes ago, Jaela said:

Can someone here please tell me how to turn off that thing that shows which people have been viewing your profile? I see some users sometimes who have it blocked, but i have no idea how to do it myself. It gives me anxiety to see who has been visiting my profile, and i hope that when i block this feature it'll also work the other way round, so others cant see when im spying on them 😂

Please and thank you! 😊

I honestly don't know, Jaela, but I will investigate and get back to you.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jaela said:

Please and thank you! 😊

2 hours ago, silver said:

I honestly don't know, Jaela, but I will investigate and get back to you.

there's a little x in the upper right corner of that box, if you point at it it'll say "disable this block". just click it and the box disappears from your profile. the x only shows up if you're using the blue & gray theme, but even if you use the teal theme it's still there, just invisible 

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, kreacher said:

there's a little x in the upper right corner of that box, if you point at it it'll say "disable this block". just click it and the box disappears from your profile. the x only shows up if you're using the blue & gray theme, but even if you use the teal theme it's still there, just invisible 

I managed! Thank you 😄

And i learned another thing, namely that we can set different themes? I had no idea haha

11 hours ago, kreacher said:

Thanks for that :flowers2:

That's what I like about MFC, there is always someone with the answer :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/25/2020 at 12:50 AM, Nathalie92800 said:

Hello it's my first post. I juste want to change my "display name". I don't know how do this ?? Thanks for your help and sorry for my english.🙂

I left an inquiry on HELP with the MFC! , and I got an email from MFC recently. they asked me what name I wanted to change to, and I could change the name by sending an answer.

my english is not good also:)

On 4/24/2020 at 5:50 PM, Nathalie92800 said:

Hello it's my first post. I juste want to change my "display name". I don't know how do this ?? Thanks for your help and sorry for my english.🙂

20 hours ago, Jacobi said:

I left an inquiry on HELP with the MFC! , and I got an email from MFC recently. they asked me what name I wanted to change to, and I could change the name by sending an answer.

my english is not good also:)

I hope we were able to help you already.

For everyone who asks themselves the same question: Members cannot change their own usernames, so please contact me or @dcdeb by Direct Message, if a change is needed, and tell us the name you'd like to have.

Of course we don't do this if someone just likes to have a different username every month because they get bored easily. :bleh: But if, for example, you just registered and made a mistake in your name, we can change it.

• Like 1