Tiny Love

We talked about a cat called TINY. 😻

On 7/10/2019 at 1:53 AM, Kumazzz said:

On 7/12/2019 at 7:13 AM, Poisonyoulove said:

So, I had a feeling about that cat photo. It just looked kind of professional to me? So I did a reverse image search, and it's a stock photo!  :fisch: https://www.123rf.com/photo_44052973_persian-cat-in-front-of-white-background.html

On 7/12/2019 at 7:30 AM, Kumazzz said:

I'll send my cat's pics if Mika needs "TINY" cat pic !! :lol3:

_87557-8426.thumb.jpg.ec62d7be75075527e8b0c6c6316002c0.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2019 Mika Official Store

ALL US PURCHASES COME WITH A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OF MY NAME IS MICHAEL HOLBROOK DELIVERED VIA EMAIL ON RELEASE DATE 10/4

Hoodie

https://shopus.mikasounds.com/products/tltt-hoodie-digital-album

Mika_Hoodie.thumb.png.65d31667b827244b3909b370121df034.png

T-shirt

https://shopus.mikasounds.com/products/tltt-t-shirt-digital-album

Mika_Tee.thumb.png.31517ba4de8f0b0f849aa6ddf98721fe.png

Lithograph

https://shopus.mikasounds.com/products/tltt-lithograph-digital-album

mika_litho.thumb.png.fe267b1fec8182cacc63cde9ea37feac.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I'm in love with Tiny Love :cloud:

Lyrics anyone?

Me too. As i told some weeks ago, i think it will be one of my favorite songs. Its a song that would fit for a musical 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 4

Do you think Tiny Love is the song Mika mentioned some time ago as he said he wrote a song that consists of different parts and he never wrote a song like that before? 

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Do you think Tiny Love is the song Mika mentioned some time ago as he said he wrote a song that consists of different parts and he never wrote a song like that before? 

Probably ,as the 3 little parts we had online yesterday are so different :thumb_yello:😍

• Like 3

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

Yes, he was talking about Tiny Love. He said that almost each line has a different melody, and he never wrote a song like this.

It's longer than usual too (over 7 minutes)  so the first part starts the album and the second part ends it.

• Like 2

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, he was talking about Tiny Love. He said that almost each line has a different melody, and he never wrote a song like this.

It's longer than usual too (over 7 minutes)  so the first part starts the album and the second part ends it.

I thought he said that the last song on the album is the same as the first one but sang by his mother and sister paloma ??

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

I thought he said that the last song on the album is the same as the first one but sang by his mother and sister paloma ??

Yes, I remember it too. So maybe it's just before the second part of Tiny Love?

For me it sound logical to finish the album by the second part of Tiny Love.

• Like 2

I love this snippet of Tiny Love

:swoon:

And here is the part with the lyrics he posted before the show:

"We may be tiny to the world

but in our hearts

we are giants with our tiny tiny love"

:wub2:

I doubt atm that Mika can manage to have another song on the album that I'll love more than this one, definitely my fave so far! :fangurl:

15 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

Or maybe there's different album versions, and different "last songs", depending on the version. :teehee:

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

15 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I remember it too. So maybe it's just before the second part of Tiny Love?

For me it sound logical to finish the album by the second part of Tiny Love.

He said that it's the same song and he also said that there are 2 parts 

But as he didn't give any other details ,we just have to imagine ….and maybe get surprised !:wink2:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, carafon said:

He said that it's the same song and he also said that there are 2 parts 

But as he didn't give any other details ,we just have to imagine ….and maybe get surprised !:wink2:

In the interview for Radio Blue Azur pendant "La Fete de la Musique" in Nice the 21st of June he said:

"But above all, there is a song you will soon hear and it is called "Tiny Love". This is an amazing song. Just amazing. So amazing that I did not want to publish it as the first sigiel. The first part of this song lasts 4 minutes. And then there is the second part, which lasts three and a half minutes. This song breaks all patterns. It's a kind of landscape in which almost nothing is repeated. It's a kind of love letter to love. It talks about how through love you can survive everything".

I don't remember in which interview he said that the second part is at the end of the album.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I love this snippet of Tiny Love

:swoon:

And here is the part with the lyrics he posted before the show:

"We may be tiny to the world

but in our hearts

we are giants with our tiny tiny love"

:wub2:

I doubt atm that Mika can manage to have another song on the album that I'll love more than this one, definitely my fave so far! :fangurl:

I couldn't say it better.  I knew it would be my fave song sinceI heard that bit saying: "My name is Michael Holbrook, I was born in 1983" :wub2:

• Like 6