2019 - Mika with Andrea Bocelli Pisa Teatro Del Silenzio 25th July REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

ANSA.it

http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/cultura/musica/2019/07/26/a-lajatico-bocelli-e-ospiti-incantano_70aa3b1a-62ec-40e8-94c1-66c8e4a42ab6.html

A Lajatico Bocelli e ospiti incantano

Mika canta in anteprima mondiale "Tiny Love"

Mentre cala il tramonto sulle colline di Lajatico (Pisa), sovrastate dall'uomo alato in acciaio alto 14 metri realizzato da Daniele Basso, si accendono per il 14esimo anno consecutivo le luci del Teatro del Silenzio.

E lo fanno al ritmo del suono delle campane che scandiscono l'ingresso di coro, ballerini e figuranti per chiudere con l'arrivo a cavallo del tenore Andrea Bocelli che si esibisce nell'Inno alla Gioia. Stefano Accorsi è la voce narrante dello spettacolo. Opere d'arte contemporanea adornano strade e piazze della cittadina mentre nell'aperta campagna ci pensa il tenore, con l'orchestra e tanti colleghi artisti, ad incantare il pubblico. Undicimila le persone presenti. 'Ali di libertà', il tema di questa edizione, prende spunto dal cinquecentesimo anniversario leonardesco. L'acuta e intensa voce di Bocelli incanta il pubblico. E' magia quando con Mika canta 'Ali di libertà'. Mika si prende la scena poi con 'Tiny Love' che canta a Lajatico in anteprima mondiale ed 'Happy Ending'.

:uk:

At Lajatico Bocelli and guests enchant

Mika sings "Tiny Love" world premiere

As the sun goes down over the hills of Lajatico (Pisa), dominated by the 14-meter-high steel winged man designed by Daniele Basso, the lights of the Teatro del Silenzio light up for the 14th consecutive year.

And they do it to the rhythm of the sound of the bells that mark the entrance of choir, dancers and figurants to close with the arrival on horseback of the tenor Andrea Bocelli who performs in the Hymn to Joy. Stefano Accorsi is the narrative voice of the show. Contemporary art works adorn the streets and squares of the town while the tenor, with the orchestra and many fellow artists, thinks about the public in the open countryside. Eleven thousand people present. 'Ali di libertà', the theme of this edition, is inspired by Leonardo's five hundredth anniversary. Bocelli's keen and intense voice enchants the audience. It's magic when Mika sings 'Ali di libertà'. Mika then takes the stage with 'Tiny Love' singing in Lajatico as a world preview and 'Happy Ending'.

• Like 2

Grazie mille Sara - wonderful report!! :hug: :wub: I do think that you and Serena should get this possibility - and experience this wonderful eve, guite close to your place!!  :clap:Maybe  these tickets, for a nice price, were brought to you on "wings of love" - like your hallmark here!  😍 When it comes to true love for our MIKA - anything can happen...:wub:

Love, love 

me

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Tiny Love

I love all the bits I heard of this song so far, but this is my favourite part, I had it playing on repeat for the last 15 minutes. :fangurl:

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

I love all the bits I heard of this song so far, but this is my favourite part, I had it playing on repeat for the last 15 minutes. :fangurl:

25 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Agree @mellody those are the kind of songsI love. If all the album is like that song I can die  :swoon:although the studio version may not sound this way but I think it will be a masterpiece :wub2:

I love this part so much too

In every album there's a song that  I can listen to again and again for hours 

I won't be surprised if "tiny love " would be part of them

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mamiam said:

Grazie mille Sara - wonderful report!! :hug: :wub: I do think that you and Serena should get this possibility - and experience this wonderful eve, guite close to your place!!  :clap:Maybe  these tickets, for a nice price, were brought to you on "wings of love" - like your hallmark here!  😍 When it comes to true love for our MIKA - anything can happen...:wub:

Love, love 

me

Oh! That's one of the sweetest things I've ever read! Thank you so much for saying this :wub2: :hug:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Amy hudsone said:

I didn't pay attention until you mentioned it, he was holding a paper to remember the lyrics !!

He didn't need it, he had rehearsed so much, but the stage fright took over. So cute, after so many years on stage! 

I love his personality so much sometimes!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Today's concert has been cancelled because of the rain...

😮 I'm so happy this didn't happen on MIKAs day !! :wub:  But it's a pity for everyone involved in the show - and ofc for the audience,  with tickets for tonight 🙁 It might be a problem for some,  to join the event on  Monday, instead of Saturday...

Love, love

me

1 minute ago, mamiam said:

😮 I'm so happy this didn't happen on MIKAs day !! :wub:  But it's a pity for everyone involved in the show - and ofc for the audience,  with tickets for tonight 🙁 It might be a problem for some,  to join the event on  Monday, instead of Saturday...

Love, love

me

Yes, I can imagine that some people will be not able to stay till Monday...

It happened for the first time during 14 years!!!!

Corriere della Sera

Mika, Carol Alt e Katherine Kelly Lang: parata di stelle per le notti di Andrea Bocelli

https://www.corriere.it/moda/news/cards/mika-carol-alt-katherine-kelly-lang-parata-stelle-le-notti-andrea-bocelli/mika.shtml

Due concerti a Lajatico e una cena charity a Forte dei Marmi: la Celebrity Fight Night protagonista del weekend con personaggi provenienti da tutto il mondo

di Michela Proietti

Mika

Primo super ospite della Celebrity Fight Night è stato Mika, che ha cantato insieme ad Andrea Bocelli e ha duettato con il corpo di ballo di Luca Tomassini.

Anche lamentando un po’ di caldo...

Google translator *******************************

Mika, Carol Alt and Katherine Kelly Lang: parade of stars for Andrea Bocelli's nights

Two concerts at Lajatico and a charity dinner in Forte dei Marmi: the Celebrity Fight Night star of the weekend with characters from all over the world

by Michela Proietti

Mika

The first super guest of Celebrity Fight Night was Mika, who sang with Andrea Bocelli and duet with Luca Tomassini's dance troupe.

Even complaining about heat ...

_JAR9394-kWYD-U31301113901892tR-593x443@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg.68b74924584ac671da5c6eabb9a57e38.jpg

• Like 3