2019 - Mika with Andrea Bocelli Pisa Teatro Del Silenzio 25th July REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

I'm not sure about his father speaking Italian, here in the Tiny Love vid at 2:26 he said that his parents are in the audience and they don't understand a word in Italian so he will translate them later :wink2:

18 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, krysady said:

I'm not sure about his father speaking Italian, here in the Tiny Love vid at 2:26 he said that his parents are in the audience and they don't understand a word in Italian so he will translate them later :wink2:

His father knows Italian for sure. He used to work in Rome for several years. Mika (if I remember well) mentioned it in his articles to Repubblica.

• Like 1

RADIOCORRIERE TV

N.36 Anno 88

PDF file RadiocorriereTv-n-36-anno-88-2019.pdf

page 33

SULLE ALI DELLA MUSICA

Le più belle arie d'opera, i più grandi artisti della scena classica e pop. Andrea Bocelli torna su Rai1 con la serata evento "Ali di libertà", sabato 14 settembre alle 21.25. Tra gli ospiti Carla Fracci, Mika e Matteo Bocelli

S tefano Accorsi e Serena Rossi conducono la terza edizione di "Ali di libertà", evento voluto da Andrea Bocelli in onda da Lajatico, paese natale dell'artista. Un viaggio emozionale tra le storie legate alle opere e alle musiche, eseguite nel magico Teatro del Silenzio, anfiteatro minimale incastonato nella natura toscana. Le note di arie famosissime, da Puccini a Verdi a Beethoven, si alternano alle delicate divagazioni poetiche di Stefano Accorsi. Ad accompagnare Bocelli, la grande orchestra diretta dalla giovane e acclamata Beatrice Venezi e da Carlo Bernini. Sul palco le stelle della lirica, da Larisa Martinez a Gianfranco Montresor, una étoile ineguagliabile come Carla Fracci e Mika, star della musica pop. La serata ospita la campagna della Andrea Bocelli Foundation "Con te per ricostruire il futuro", con la quale il cantante toscano si prefigge di raccogliere fondi per la ricostruzione dell'Accademia Musicale della città di Camerino, resa inagibile dal sisma del 2016 e non ancora ricostruita. Rai1 partecipa alla raccolta fondi attraverso il numero solidale 45580, attivo dal 9 al 15 settembre.

:uk:google translator

Spoiler

ON THE WINGS OF MUSIC

The most beautiful opera arias, the greatest artists of the classical and pop scene. Andrea Bocelli returns to Rai1 with the "Ali di libertà" evening event, Saturday 14 September at 9.25pm. Guests include Carla Fracci, Mika and Matteo Bocelli

Stefano Accorsi and Serena Rossi conduct the third edition of "Ali di libertà", an event commissioned by Andrea Bocelli broadcast by Lajatico, the artist's birthplace. An emotional journey through the stories related to the works and the music, performed in the magical Teatro del Silenzio, a minimal amphitheater set in the Tuscan nature. The notes of famous arias, from Puccini to Verdi to Beethoven, alternate with the delicate poetic digressions of Stefano Accorsi. To accompany Bocelli, the great orchestra conducted by the acclaimed young Beatrice Venezi and by Carlo Bernini. On the stage the stars of opera, from Larisa Martinez to Gianfranco Montresor, an unparalleled étoile like Carla Fracci and Mika, star of pop music. The evening hosts the Andrea Bocelli Foundation's campaign "With you to rebuild the future", with which the Tuscan singer aims to raise funds for the reconstruction of the Music Academy of the city of Camerino, rendered unusable by the earthquake of 2016 and not yet rebuilt. Rai1 participates in the fundraising through the solidarity number 45580, active from 9 to 15 September.

RadiocorriereTv-n-36-anno-88-2019-page-33.thumb.jpg.811a1dbdc5578b761054cea1678cbf21.jpg

‘Sì Forever’ pre order now: andreabocelli.lnk.to/SiForever

SharedImage-95227.thumb.jpg.42496ee6f7a14aac69da884a0cb2da1e.jpg

This title will be released on November 8, 2019.

Track Listings

Disc: 1

1. Alla Gioia (Ode To Joy)
  2. Return to Love feat. Ellie Goulding
  3. Un Rêve de Liberté feat. Mika
  4. Ragazzo Mio (Danny Boy)
  5. Il Mare Calmo Della Sera (25th Anniversary Version)
  6. Dormi Dormi feat. Jennifer Garner
  7. Amo Soltanto Te feat. Ed Sheeran
  8. If Only feat. Dua Lipa
  9. Fall on Me feat. Matteo Bocelli
  10. Un'Anima
  11. Miele Impuro
  12. Gloria The Gift Of Life
  13. Vertigo feat. Raphael Gualazzi at the piano
  14. I Am Here
  15. Ave Maria Pietas feat. Aida Garifullina

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2019 at 12:42 PM, Kumazzz said:

‘Sì Forever’ pre order now: andreabocelli.lnk.to/SiForever

SharedImage-95227.thumb.jpg.42496ee6f7a14aac69da884a0cb2da1e.jpg

This title will be released on November 8, 2019.

Track Listings

Disc: 1

1. Alla Gioia (Ode To Joy)
  2. Return to Love feat. Ellie Goulding
  3. Un Rêve de Liberté feat. Mika
  4. Ragazzo Mio (Danny Boy)
  5. Il Mare Calmo Della Sera (25th Anniversary Version)
  6. Dormi Dormi feat. Jennifer Garner
  7. Amo Soltanto Te feat. Ed Sheeran
  8. If Only feat. Dua Lipa
  9. Fall on Me feat. Matteo Bocelli
  10. Un'Anima
  11. Miele Impuro
  12. Gloria The Gift Of Life
  13. Vertigo feat. Raphael Gualazzi at the piano
  14. I Am Here
  15. Ave Maria Pietas feat. Aida Garifullina

this seems to be fake news :sad: i couldn't find any other mention of Mika featuring on this track so i listened to it on spotify and heard no Mika 

• Sad 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • silver changed the title to 2019 - Mika with Andrea Bocelli Pisa Teatro Del Silenzio 25th July REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS