POLL: PRE-LONDON Show Get-Together - 10 November 2019

dcdeb

PRE-LONDON Show Get-Together 10th November 2019  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Since there are so many MFCers coming to London, we'd like to do an MFC Get-Together of some sort. Would you be interested?

• Yes, I'd like to attend an MFC party in London.
    • No, I'm not interested in an MFC party.

18 hours ago, maggie112 said:

I heard from another fan that they asked and there should NOT be a priority queue 

of course, can’t be 100% sure 

But didn't they sell O2 prority tickets? I thought I saw something like that when the presale started... and it'd be weird to sell priority tickets which aren't priority. :dunno:

Well. We'll see when the doors open. :mf_rosetinted:

34 minutes ago, claquesuus said:

Hey! So, I'm going to this show by my lonesome so I'd be hyped to get to know some people in a lowkey environment!! Like a meal or something would be neat, before the show. 

Well, we are hoping to meet up on Saturday 9th - when will you arrive in London?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mellody said:

But didn't they sell O2 prority tickets? I thought I saw something like that when the presale started... and it'd be weird to sell priority tickets which aren't priority. :dunno:

Well. We'll see when the doors open. :mf_rosetinted:

Where? On Ticketmaster I don’t think 🤔

Anyway, I didn’t ask myself so I can’t guarantee, but that’s what she told me, maybe we should ask again before planning whether to queue early or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

10 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Where? On Ticketmaster I don’t think 🤔

Anyway, I didn’t ask myself so I can’t guarantee, but that’s what she told me, maybe we should ask again before planning whether to queue early or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, there was a pre-sale for O2 customers which took place before the fan pre-sale.  That's why I keep pointing out that they may get a priority queue as well.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, silver said:

Yes, there was a pre-sale for O2 customers which took place before the fan pre-sale.  That's why I keep pointing out that they may get a priority queue as well.

Yes, that's what I remember too.

Whatever is true, no one should be disappointed if they queue all day and still don't get to the front - it can happen with or without a priority queue and also depends on the venue, the security staff and the organization.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, that's what I remember too.

Whatever is true, no one should be disappointed if they queue all day and still don't get to the front - it can happen with or without a priority queue and also depends on the venue, the security staff and the organization.

Well, if we know that there is a priority queue, it’s okay to have people with those ticket to enter first, but without any priority queue.... 😂😂😂

Hello MFCers

Have we got some news of the MFC party so far ?

Night before the gig ? Before gig ? After ?

I am in for any possibility because I will be there from Saturday till tuesday 😉

Thanks

I can’t wait to meet you all 😉

• Like 2

Hello, everyone!

Well, we have finally nailed down the details for our pre-show party!

We have booked a pub called The Pembroke near Earl's Court.

WHO: MFC!

WHAT: PRE-LONDON SHOW PARTY

WHERE:

The Pembroke

261 Old Brompton Road

London

SW5 9JA

WHEN: SATURDAY, 9 NOVEMBER. 5 P.M. TO 8 P.M.

COST: £10/person. This goes toward the hire fee for the space and finger foods.
DRINKS ARE EXTRA AND ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

We also would like to send Mika flowers from the fan club as a whole, to celebrate the start of the Revelation Tour. If you would like to contribute toward flowers, you can tack on a few extra pounds to your party contribution.

So that we don't have to deal with collecting all that money on the day, we'd appreciate it if you could pay via the MFC's Paypal account if at all possible. If you don't have Paypal, or don't have a friend who can send your payment for you, don't worry. We will accept cash at the party! Also, you don't have to be attending the party to participate in the flowers -- you can send your contribution via our Paypal account, too, and I'll be sure to add your name to the note that we send along.

The MFC's Paypal account is: mfcregister@gmail.com

For your information, here are the finger foods that will be available:

SEAFOOD PLATTER (we've pre-ordered 1 of these)
Garlic King Prawns
Beer Battered Haddock Fillets
Crispy Salt & Pepper Squid
Smoked Salmon Bites
Crab Scotched Egg
Cocktail & Tartar Dip

MEAT PLATTER (we've pre-ordered 2 of these)
Chorizo
Chicken Skewers
Mini Burgers
Lamb & Courgette Skewers
Beef Brisket Croquettes
Ranch & BBQ Dip

GARDEN PLATTER (we've pre-ordered 2 of these)
Olives
Greek Salad
Hummus with Carrots &
Celery
Cheese & Onion Tarts
Halloumi Fritters
Tzatziki & Pitta

We can change these pre-orders up to a week before the event, so please let us know what you think!

What am I forgetting? Any questions? Let us know in the thread or DM me!

Just 3 weeks to go! 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️ :roll1::roll1::roll1:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Hi

Thanks @dcdeb and admins for organizing everything.

It looks nice and everybody can decide what they want to drink.

You have chosen the best option IMO 😉👍🏻

I sent you some money via PayPal for the flowers but I have forgotten the money for the party 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well, sorry I got confused because my currency is Euro and I had to pay you in US dollars 🙄

Well, could you help me telling me how many US dollars I have to send now to pay the 10 £ for the party ? 

Paypal is taking fees everytime... maybe is it possible that I give you the 10 £ over

there at the party ?

No pb if I have to go through Paypal again, otherwise 😉

Merci 😘

Another question : around what time will that start please ? 😁

Edited by Sweetieval

Am coming to the gig but can't attend the party as am working up to 5.00PM on the Saturday - have fun but looking forward to seeing some familair faces on the Sunday and hopefully meet up for Breakfast Monday morning  :D

@Sweetieval as Deb said, the party is from 5-8pm.

Usually on Paypal you can choose in which currency you want to pay, so you could just enter 10£ and Paypal will automatically convert the sum to € for you. Otherwise you can use a website like https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/ to check how much it is.

If you choose "send money to friends" on Paypal, the fees are less. I paid 1£ in fees, for the currency exchange.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TTel20 said:

Not sure I would be able to attend on the Saturday due to work but I would like to contribute to the flower gift, is it OK?

Yes, totally! As I said above, you don't need to come to the party to contribute for the flowers -- when I get the notice on Paypal, I'll add your name to the list. :)

18 hours ago, carafon said:

Thanks for the info Deb

Do we need to confirm here  ?

No, I'll get notices from Paypal, so you should be OK!

18 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

Hi

Thanks @dcdeb for organizing everything.

It looks nice and everybody can decide what they want to drink.

You have chosen the best option IMO 😉👍🏻

I sent you some money via PayPal for the flowers but I have forgotten the money for the party 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well, sorry I got confused because my currency is Euro and I had to pay you in US dollars 🙄

Well, could you help me telling me how many US dollars I have to send now to pay the 10 £ for the party ? 

Paypal is taking fees everytime... maybe is it possible that I give you the 10 £ over

there at the party ?

No pb if I have to go through Paypal again, otherwise 😉

Merci 😘

Another question : at what time will that start please ?

1 hour ago, mellody said:

@Sweetieval as Deb said, the party is from 5-8pm.

Usually on Paypal you can choose in which currency you want to pay, so you could just enter 10£ and Paypal will automatically convert the sum to € for you. Otherwise you can use a website like https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/ to check how much it is.

If you choose "send money to friends" on Paypal, the fees are less. I paid 1£ in fees, for the currency exchange.

Karin took all the words right out of my mouth! :thumb_yello:

But if all else fails, yes you can give me the money in person -- I just would like to avoid carrying lots of cash around if at all possible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sounds great! Sorry I can't manage to come to the party but I'm glad that you have got it sorted. Well done Deb. I will send my contribution for the flowers. Thanks for organising this . X