POLL: PRE-LONDON Show Get-Together - 10 November 2019

dcdeb

PRE-LONDON Show Get-Together 10th November 2019  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Since there are so many MFCers coming to London, we'd like to do an MFC Get-Together of some sort. Would you be interested?

• Yes, I'd like to attend an MFC party in London.
    • No, I'm not interested in an MFC party.

On 10/9/2019 at 6:02 PM, silver said:

Well, we are hoping to meet up on Saturday 9th - when will you arrive in London?

This is late as hell but I live there! I'm gonna have a think about the party, is there a deadline to register?

Edited by claquesuus

On 8/10/2019 at 5:31 PM, tgwktm said:

Can I ask, would this be likely to be a big meet up? Never been to mfc meet up before and I won't really know anyone so a bit hesitant about coming 

Please come 😃😃. I don't know anyone either, I don't speak English very well, but I am looking forward to this MFC meeting more and more....❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jajinka5 said:

Please come 😃😃. I don't know anyone either, I don't speak English very well, but I am looking forward to this MFC meeting more and more....❤️

I am coming now, as long as my train isn't delayed 

On 10/9/2019 at 1:37 PM, mellody said:

But didn't they sell O2 prority tickets? I thought I saw something like that when the presale started... and it'd be weird to sell priority tickets which aren't priority. :dunno:

Well. We'll see when the doors open. :mf_rosetinted:

At one of the Glasgow shows once they had a priority queue, and we both went in at the same time. So it probably wouldn't make a difference.

2 minutes ago, RAK1 said:

At one of the Glasgow shows once they had a priority queue, and we both went in at the same time. So it probably wouldn't make a difference.

But at Leeds they let the O2 queue in first .....

Hi Deb and all of you guys!

Sorry for for having answered up to now 🙄

I’ll definitely be there for the MFC party and of course, I contribute to the flowers 💐.

But I don’t have any PayPal account. So is it ok if I bring you the 10£ for the dinner + the extra money on Saturday Deb? Or you send me a bank account with BIC and I transfer you the money immediately.

Can’t wait to see you all dear MFC’ers in 5 days from now 💃🏼🙌🏻😊

Isa.

6 hours ago, ISAJF414 said:

Hi Deb and all of you guys!

Sorry for for having answered up to now 🙄

I’ll definitely be there for the MFC party and of course, I contribute to the flowers 💐.

But I don’t have any PayPal account. So is it ok if I bring you the 10£ for the dinner + the extra money on Saturday Deb? Or you send me a bank account with BIC and I transfer you the money immediately.

Can’t wait to see you all dear MFC’ers in 5 days from now 💃🏼🙌🏻😊

Isa.

Deb won't be there (see her post on the event discussion), but if you don't have Paypal, it's ok if you bring the money to the party. See you there! :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1