Jump to content

POLL: PRE-LONDON Show Get-Together - 10 November 2019


PRE-LONDON Show Get-Together 10th November 2019  

94 members have voted

  1. 1. Since there are so many MFCers coming to London, we'd like to do an MFC Get-Together of some sort. Would you be interested?

    • Yes, I'd like to attend an MFC party in London.
    • No, I'm not interested in an MFC party.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, everyone!   Well, we have finally nailed down the details for our pre-show party!   We have booked a pub called The Pembroke near Earl's Court.   WHO: MFC! WH

Hellooo everyone!   Trying to get a sense of how many people would join us for a drink/snacks/meal before the London show on 10th November.   PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT, I repeat NOT

Wanted to stop by this thread sooner to thank everyone who attended the party and contributed for the flowers! Everyone was so generous that we had enough to buy flowers as well as a nice bottle of Mo

Posted Images

On 10/9/2019 at 6:02 PM, silver said:

 

Well, we are hoping to meet up on Saturday 9th - when will you arrive in London?

This is late as hell but I live there! I'm gonna have a think about the party, is there a deadline to register?

Edited by claquesuus
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2019 at 5:31 PM, tgwktm said:

Can I ask, would this be likely to be a big meet up? Never been to mfc meet up before and I won't really know anyone so a bit hesitant about coming 

Please come 😃😃. I don't know anyone either, I don't speak English very well, but I am looking forward to this MFC meeting more and more....❤️

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jajinka5 said:

Please come 😃😃. I don't know anyone either, I don't speak English very well, but I am looking forward to this MFC meeting more and more....❤️

I am coming now, as long as my train isn't delayed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 1:37 PM, mellody said:

 

But didn't they sell O2 prority tickets? I thought I saw something like that when the presale started... and it'd be weird to sell priority tickets which aren't priority. :dunno:

Well. We'll see when the doors open. :mf_rosetinted:

At one of the Glasgow shows once they had a priority queue, and we both went in at the same time. So it probably wouldn't make a difference.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RAK1 said:

At one of the Glasgow shows once they had a priority queue, and we both went in at the same time. So it probably wouldn't make a difference.

 

 But at Leeds they let the O2 queue in first .....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Deb and all of you guys!

 

Sorry for for having answered up to now 🙄

 

I’ll definitely be there for the MFC party and of course, I contribute to the flowers 💐.

 

But I don’t have any PayPal account. So is it ok if I bring you the 10£ for the dinner + the extra money on Saturday Deb? Or you send me a bank account with BIC and I transfer you the money immediately.

 

Can’t wait to see you all dear MFC’ers in 5 days from now 💃🏼🙌🏻😊

Isa.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ISAJF414 said:

Hi Deb and all of you guys!

 

Sorry for for having answered up to now 🙄

 

I’ll definitely be there for the MFC party and of course, I contribute to the flowers 💐.

 

But I don’t have any PayPal account. So is it ok if I bring you the 10£ for the dinner + the extra money on Saturday Deb? Or you send me a bank account with BIC and I transfer you the money immediately.

 

Can’t wait to see you all dear MFC’ers in 5 days from now 💃🏼🙌🏻😊

Isa.

 

Deb won't be there (see her post on the event discussion), but if you don't have Paypal, it's ok if you bring the money to the party. See you there! :)

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • dcdeb unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy