POLL: PRE-LONDON Show Get-Together - 10 November 2019

dcdeb

PRE-LONDON Show Get-Together 10th November 2019  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Since there are so many MFCers coming to London, we'd like to do an MFC Get-Together of some sort. Would you be interested?

• Yes, I'd like to attend an MFC party in London.
    • No, I'm not interested in an MFC party.

If you want to pay for the party in advance, please do so until Thursday evening. I'll be printing the list on Friday, and anyone who hasn't paid by then, needs to pay at the party. That goes for the party costs of 10£ ... about the flowers, I'm sure @dcdeb can tell you if there's a deadline for that. :wink2:

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

We plan to bring stuff for the « fan actions » during the gig, to the MFC meeting tomorrow.

There will be sheets of paper written « We’ve missed you » to show up after the first song.

And colored hearts to light up with the torch of the phones on Tiny Love.

That would be very helpful that most of people attending the party take some and distribute them to everybody during the queue or inside the venue 👍🏻

Clearly we need some help 🙏🏻

I will put them in plastic covers for them not to be wet when people leave the party 😉

Thanks in advance for your help 👍🏻

Because we are not numerous to get involved and we can’t carry everything all day long 😉 especially in case of forbidden backbags in the venue 😉   

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/5/2019 at 9:56 AM, mellody said:

Deb won't be there (see her post on the event discussion), but if you don't have Paypal, it's ok if you bring the money to the party. See you there! :)

Perfect!
See you tonight Karin 😘

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 11:25 AM, Sweetieval said:

Hello everyone,

We plan to bring stuff for the « fan actions » during the gig, to the MFC meeting tomorrow.

There will be sheets of paper written « We’ve missed you » to show up after the first song.

And colored hearts to light up with the torch of the phones on Tiny Love.

That would be very helpful that most of people attending the party take some and distribute them to everybody during the queue or inside the venue 👍🏻

Clearly we need some help 🙏🏻

I will put them in plastic covers for them not to be wet when people leave the party 😉

Thanks in advance for your help 👍🏻

Because we are not numerous to get involved and we can’t carry everything all day long 😉 especially in case of forbidden backbags in the venue 😉   

Salut Valérie!

Je pourrai t’aider au besoin.

A ce soir 🙌🏻😊

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 7:40 PM, mellody said:

If you want to pay for the party in advance, please do so until Thursday evening. I'll be printing the list on Friday, and anyone who hasn't paid by then, needs to pay at the party. That goes for the party costs of 10£ ... about the flowers, I'm sure @dcdeb can tell you if there's a deadline for that. :wink2:

@Deb Koma How do I have to do to pay you for the flowers participation?

Do I give the money to Karin as well, together with the dinner tonight?
Sorry of my late answer.

greetings, Isa ❤️

16 minutes ago, ISAJF414 said:

@Deb Koma How do I have to do to pay you for the flowers participation?

Do I give the money to Karin as well, together with the dinner tonight?
Sorry of my late answer.

greetings, Isa ❤️

Deb already ordered the flowers, but if you give me money for them, I'll forward it to Deb. :thumb_yello: If you already told Deb that you'd contribute to the flowers, she probably counted it in. 

Wanted to stop by this thread sooner to thank everyone who attended the party and contributed for the flowers! Everyone was so generous that we had enough to buy flowers as well as a nice bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne.

We know Mika received the flowers:

IMG_5880[1].JPG

But I haven't been able to confirm the champagne.

In any case, thank you all for making the weekend event a success. I'm totally gutted that I couldn't be there with you, but will do my best to catch up later in the tour... and will definitely be there next year in London!

Mika's Facebook page has asked if we would send over some photos and videos from the party, so I will do that - I hope no one will mind seeing their photos posted over there! If it's an issue, let me know!

Thanks.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Thank you to everyone of the "organiser team" 

We had a great time even if coming to the pub was a bit chaotic for many people due to transportation's trouble and heavy rain

I hope the people downstairs won't be mad at Mika for having fans shaking the ground and with few music diversity :naughty:

Special thanks to @mellody for welcoming every one all evening long

@Deb Koma and @silverI realy hope you will be part of it next time

• Like 5

In the queue on Sunday someone showed me a video of the conga line we did for 'Rain' at the party - that was so much fun, would love to see that video again, but can't remember where it was posted - does any of you know, or have a video of it?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

In the queue on Sunday someone showed me a video of the conga line we did for 'Rain' at the party - that was so much fun, would love to see that video again, but can't remember where it was posted - does any of you know, or have a video of it?

found this one on instagram if its the one you meant 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi

Thanks for the flowers picture @dcdeb 

and good idea for the champagne 👍🏻

Thanks to all people involved in the organization of this party and thanks Mika for the beverages 👍🏻

I don’t know if he got our champagne but we got his and it was really good 🥂🍾

I have a video of us dancing on « Rain » and 2 or 3 pics 

• Like 3

Can’t manage to edit my first message to say that it was a pity that you could not afford to get to the party and the show @dcdeb 

Thanks to @mellody who organized things very well as well

Tell me something : who has brought the « ice cream lights » next to the buffet ?? It was nice 👌🏻

Thanks also to all MFCers who have participated to the sheets of paper and the hearts that we cut 👍🏻 

The effect was pretty good and I have noticed that Mika was moved. We have reached him

straight to his heart ❤️, for sure 👌🏻

• Like 1