My Name Is Michael Holbrook - Mika's new album 2019

mellody

On 10/24/2019 at 9:02 AM, MatanBenYosef224 said:

Finally my CD is here! Now I Have MNIMH With all the others! :cheer:

Mine finally arrived too!! I am currently kissing it under the light of a thousand stars 😘😘😘

Edited by NancylovesM
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, cat_loves_mika said:

I just received my CD in the past week or so. I don't check my mailbox all too often, but I got my mail pretty recently. 

That's a really long time to get a CD. It was produced and shipped from the US too so I just don't understand why it took so long. 

maybe post service is quite busy?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cat_loves_mika said:

I just received my CD in the past week or so. I don't check my mailbox all too often, but I got my mail pretty recently. 

That's a really long time to get a CD. It was produced and shipped from the US too so I just don't understand why it took so long. 

Oh my.... that was a long wait for you.... :sad: it seems quite unlogical to me that it took so long, as you said... weird... :dunno:

But at least you can enjoy it now! :hug:

8 minutes ago, krysady said:

I got an email today from Mika official store, it seems there was an inventory delay and they still have no idea when they will fulfill my order... I placed my order one month ago :aah:

Can you cancel the order and get a copy from Amazon instead?

10 minutes ago, krysady said:

I got an email today from Mika official store, it seems there was an inventory delay and they still have no idea when they will fulfill my order... I placed my order one month ago :aah:

Oh no! :sad: I'm sorry for you!

It seems more people wanted the album than they had expected... :doh: :dunno:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Oh no! :sad: I'm sorry for you!

It seems more people wanted the album than they had expected... :doh: :dunno:

Or maybe they're reprinting the booklet, correcting all those mistakes... :teehee: Would be interesting to hear from those who get the album later, whether their booklet is without mistakes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, mellody said:

Or maybe they're reprinting the booklet, correcting all those mistakes... :teehee: Would be interesting to hear from those who get the album later, whether their booklet is without mistakes.

Ahahah true, that would be necessary. :lmfao:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

maybe post service is quite busy?

18 hours ago, Starlight said:

Oh my.... that was a long wait for you.... :sad: it seems quite unlogical to me that it took so long, as you said... weird... :dunno:

But at least you can enjoy it now! :hug:

Most mail doesn't take that long.. it was also coming from an area close to where I live relative to how big the U.S. is. It was just the state north of mine. It's odd. 

I'm happy I have it now. I love the art. I also wore my Tiny Tour sweatshirt for the first time today because it was finally cold enough to wear it to class. :lmfao:

ALSO.. yikes. The Native American headdress is making me die a little inside. Cultural appropriation is not a good look. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 6:13 PM, krysady said:

I still haven't got my CD alb. yet - and no message about delay either...:shocked:

Love, love

me

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, mamiam said:

I still haven't got my CD alb. yet - and no message about delay either...:shocked:

I got that message as an answer to my email, otherwise probably they wouldn't warn any of us... which is not very nice from them 👎

38 minutes ago, mamiam said:

Love, love

me

My advice is the same - cancel the order, and get it from Amazon or ebay instead

• Like 1
  • Sad 1