My Name Is Michael Holbrook - Mika's new album 2019

mellody

I'll try too...

A list: Dear Jealousy, Sanremo, Tomorrow, Platform Ballerinas, I Went To Hell Last Night

B list: Tiny Love, Paloma, Cry, Blue, Tiny Love Reprise

C list: Ice Cream, Ready To Call This Love, Stay High (I almost wrote Say Hi(gh)... :teehee:)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gemz said:

Does anyone have a vinyl copy of the album yet? It looks like it may not be released yet as on amazon it says usually dispatched within 1-2 months.

:dunno:

I was looking up the track-listing the other day (for Mikapedia reasons) and couldn't find any site that gave that info, so I'm guessing it's not only not released yet, but it hasn't even been finalized yet.

Edited by kreacher
  • Confused 1

Let me try, for me it's:

A list: Dear Jealousy, Sanremo, Blue, Tiny Love, Tiny Love Reprise, Platform Ballerinas

B List: Tomorrow, Cry, Paloma, Stay High, I Went to Hell Last Night

C List: Ice Cream, Ready to Call This Love

:biggrin2: 

After a week of listening, I admit that the album is definitly growing more and more on me. :D 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gemz said:

Does anyone have a vinyl copy of the album yet? It looks like it may not be released yet as on amazon it says usually dispatched within 1-2 months.

I've been told the vinyl album has been "delayed" - no firm release date as yet

• Like 2

A list:  Tomorrow, Tiny Love

B list: San Remo, Stay High (chorus), Ice Cream, Dear Jealousy, Cry, I Went to Hell Last Night, Paloma (it's beautiful, and I appreciate it, but it's too emotional for me to listen to)

C list: Stay High (non-chorus), Platform Ballerinas, Tiny Love Reprise, Ready to Call This Love, Blue

• Like 3

i was about to come to this thread complaining how short this album is, but i checked the total length of the others first and MNIMH actually the longest by 8 seconds! :shocked: i wonder why it feels so short to me  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, kreacher said:

i was about to come to this thread complaining how short this album is, but i checked the total length of the others first and MNIMH actually the longest by 8 seconds! :shocked: i wonder why it feels so short to me  

It feels very short to me too! Even though I know 13 tracks is quite a lot for a Mika album...

• Like 2

I wanna do this, too! :biggrin2:

A List: Tiny Love (+ Reprise), Dear Jealousy, Paloma, Tomorrow, Platform Ballerinas, IWTHLN, Blue

B List: Sanremo, Ready To Call This Love, Stay High

C List: Ice Cream, Cry 

• Like 3

Good idea about the lists... I'll have a try:

A-list: Tiny Love, Dear Jealousy, Paloma, Platform Ballerinas, I Went To Hell Last Night, Stay High, Ready To Call This Love

B-list: Blue, Tiny Love Reprise, Ice Cream

C-list: Tomorrow, Sanremo, Cry

There's some of them I'd place between A and B or B and C, and with the video I like Sanremo more... anyway I just f*ing love this album! :naughty:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ellie said:

Something had to replace Make you happy as my most disliked Mika song I guess :aah:

I love Make You Happy! It's one of my faves. Hilarious.  The timing of it is fascinating to me.  I'm so impressed how it is written and put together... But I guess many do not share this opinion.  😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kreacher said:

I want more songs too....I think they are so good so we want more...like a delicious dessert :wink2: But we will  get triple dessert as we will get a live album and a DVD:swoon:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NancylovesM said:

I love Make You Happy! It's one of my faves. Hilarious.  The timing of it is fascinating to me.  I'm so impressed how it is written and put together... But I guess many do not share this opinion.  😂

I do love Make You Happy :wub2:

6 hours ago, silver said:

I've been told the vinyl album has been "delayed" - no firm release date as yet

Thank you for that information Silver :huglove:.I had preordered both the CD and the vinyl album from mikasounds.com,  but not to my surprise I haven't gotten any yet. Did anyone get the CD they preordered there yet?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you for that information Silver :huglove:.I had preordered both the CD and the vinyl album from mikasounds.com,  but not to my surprise I haven't gotten any yet. Did anyone get the CD they preordered there yet?

I'm waiting as well! I check my mailbox every day haha. I think it'll be next week.... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I got it yesterday. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Again, I've been told that they won't send out part orders, so you either have to wait until the vinyl is ready to get both, or you can cancel the vinyl so they can send the CD out, then reorder the vinyl :rolleyes:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, cat_loves_mika said:

Um... What? That's so not cool. They should have already made these things ages ago. 

Just what I thought.  They even knew how many copies to press (pre-orders + some extra)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, silver said:

Just what I thought.  They even knew how many copies to press (pre-orders + some extra)

I'm actually EXTREMELY upset about this. We were promised to be sent it ON release date. It's unacceptable. Now we have to wait what, 2 months? Who does that? 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, silver said:

Again, I've been told that they won't send out part orders, so you either have to wait until the vinyl is ready to get both, or you can cancel the vinyl so they can send the CD out, then reorder the vinyl :rolleyes:

I bought my CD in France one day before the release date so I can wait.for  both. I had a feeling it would happen again....

• Like 1