- Ready To Call This Love

- Cry

Very good idea ! I will try !  

A List :

-   Tiny Love (and Reprise) : my absolute favorite

-   Dear Jealousy

-   Paloma

-   Tomorrow

-   Platform Ballerinas (it grew and grew to the point I listen to it again and again now !) 

-   I went to hell last night

B List :

-   Sanremo

-   Ready to call this love (But it could be in the C-list - it dépends my mood. Today, it's B. I really like it, but I must do a choice…) 

-   Cry (this song is an absolute drug when it wants… Stuck in my head and grow in me after some time...) 

-   Stay High

C List :

-   Ice cream  (

-   Blue ( I like it, but it's not as strong at the others songs for me… except the lyrics) 

It's totally different from my first listening… All I can say is that I love this album, and even more each day… 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I received my cd today! :biggrin2: Sadly it was a bit battered (has 2 cracks in the case), but at least the cd got here in 1 piece!

Oh my that's late... but at least you have it now! :hug: 

I also had a crack in the case... where did you order it? From the homepage?

It's an official statement! I managed to love this album at last! It took some time and some sad days, when I thought even about a day when I stop being Mika's fan, but hey, it is still Mika after all. So after some efforts I found my way to listen to it and I'm happy! Even if this album has many resembles with other songs, well Mika made his songs better :)

• Like 8

On 10/10/2019 at 12:27 AM, MatanBenYosef224 said:

I'm going to try and rank the songs, to A, B, anc C lists, like the radios 

A List:

- Tiny Love

- Ice Cream

- Paloma 

- Platform Ballerinas 

- I Went To Hell Last Night

- Blue

- Tiny Love Reprise

B List:

- Dear Jealousy

- Sanremo 

- Tomorrow 

- Stay High

C List:

- Cry

Great idea! These are my lists:

A list:

- Tiny Love (+ reprise)

- Dear Jealousy

- Paloma

- Tomorrow

- Platform Ballerinas

- Blue

B list:

- Sanremo

- I Went To The Hell Last Night

- Stay High

C list:

- Ice Cream

- Cry (works in progress for this one)

I really can't stop listening to this album. As for the track order, I'm not really used to listen to an album from start to finish as it is made, I always play it in shuffle mode so that every time it is a surprise!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mousetrap said:

It's an official statement! I managed to love this album at last! It took some time and some sad days, when I thought even about a day when I stop being Mika's fan, but hey, it is still Mika after all. So after some efforts I found my way to listen to it and I'm happy! Even if this album has many resembles with other songs, well Mika made his songs better :)

That's cool, I'm so happy for you!!!! :huglove:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

who in this forum have buy and who have not yet buy the album?

I bought 8 CD´s and 2 digital copies of it. But I won´t keep all 8 for me but also give them to friends who like Mika

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

I bought one CD in presale, one in the store, and the MP3 album on the night of the release.

8 hours ago, Paoletta said:

I got it from itunes on the 4th. and the North American concert tickets i got came with the CD included, so 4 discs are *hopefully* on the way (but one is going to my sister). The emails said 7-10 days so they should be here any day!  ............if not, i might go to the store and hunt for it

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Starlight said:

You can order it online then. :wink2:

customs price mail price a lot of stuff.. it would be more than 200₺ also last year my friend tried to buy mika pilot pen and it was 100₺ for per pen. If i had my own money it would be better

anyway thanks

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Irem Aytepe said:

customs price mail price a lot of stuff.. it would be more than 200₺ also last year my friend tried to buy mika pilot pen and it was 100₺ for per pen. If i had my own money it would be better

anyway thanks

I'm so sorry :sad:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

anyway thanks

Luckily Mika put his music officially on Youtube this time, so that also those can listen who can't buy the album for whatever reason. :huglove: And at least on YT it's nice to see the views counter go up - a viral video is worth much more today than CD sales.

(now Mika's videos should just go viral... :teehee:)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Luckily Mika put his music officially on Youtube this time, so that also those can listen who can't buy the album for whatever reason. :huglove: And at least on YT it's nice to see the views counter go up - a viral video is worth much more today than CD sales.

That's true! :thumb_yello:

I also appreciated the fact that I could listen to it on YouTube as my album didn't arrive on time. :wink2:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I can listen Mika ofc, I have apple music account also youtube

but cd is diffrent, it stands on your table or somewhere and you see, its diffrent feeling i can't describe :swoon:

• Like 1