mellody

My Name Is Michael Holbrook - Mika's new album 2019

Recommended Posts

Which songs do you think he will sing on Revelation tour?  Apart form the classic hits. smilie_denk_49.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he will certainly sing Tiny Love at every gig of this tour. And Tomorrow as well. I'd be surprised if he didn't choose these two for sure.

Maybe will also sing Sanremo and Stay High. :dunno: For the others I don't really know... he has to choose from five albums now so the time will be limited. :naughty:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Starlight said:

I think he will certainly sing Tiny Love at every gig of this tour. And Tomorrow as well. I'd be surprised if he didn't choose these two for sure.

Maybe will also sing Sanremo and Stay High. :dunno: For the others I don't really know... he has to choose from five albums now so the time will be limited. :naughty:

 

 

I hope for Platform Ballerinas and Dear Jealousy as well. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Which songs do you think he will sing on Revelation tour?  Apart form the classic hits. smilie_denk_49.gif

 

The singles (Tiny Love, Ice Cream, Dear Jealousy, Tomorrow, Sanremo) and probably Blue and at least a part of Stay High... Maybe sometimes he will skip one of those songs. I also hope for Platform Ballerinas. From the other albums, I think unfortunately there still will be many songs from LICM (for me, Happy Ending and Love Today would be enough to be honest). I'm a bit afraid there won't be any songs from NPIH and also TBWKTM, probably only WAG has a chance to make the setlist. From TOOL I expect OOL, Underwater and EMD, at least in French speaking countries. The same with BBB, it seems, he likes to sing it live. However, I hope he will surprise us with some songs from the new album he didn't perform live yet. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

 

The singles (Tiny Love, Ice Cream, Dear Jealousy, Tomorrow, Sanremo) and probably Blue and at least a part of Stay High... Maybe sometimes he will skip one of those songs. I also hope for Platform Ballerinas. From the other albums, I think unfortunately there still will be many songs from LICM (for me, Happy Ending and Love Today would be enough to be honest). I'm a bit afraid there won't be any songs from NPIH and also TBWKTM, probably only WAG has a chance to make the setlist. From TOOL I expect OOL, Underwater and EMD, at least in French speaking countries. The same with BBB, it seems, he likes to sing it live. However, I hope he will surprise us with some songs from the new album he didn't perform live yet. 

 

Good choice. From LICM I'm tired of BG again and again :sweatdrop:

That's sad. I would like to hear No Place In Heaven song and Staring At The Sun

Underwater it's a classic as EMD, he sang them last tour

And probably he sings LYL in Spain due to the beer ad 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

 

 

I hope for Platform Ballerinas and Dear Jealousy as well. 

They are among my favourites so I am totally with you :thumb_yello:

Altough I can only wait for some videos as I won't see him live :tears:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

 

The singles (Tiny Love, Ice Cream, Dear Jealousy, Tomorrow, Sanremo) and probably Blue and at least a part of Stay High... Maybe sometimes he will skip one of those songs. I also hope for Platform Ballerinas. From the other albums, I think unfortunately there still will be many songs from LICM (for me, Happy Ending and Love Today would be enough to be honest). I'm a bit afraid there won't be any songs from NPIH and also TBWKTM, probably only WAG has a chance to make the setlist. From TOOL I expect OOL, Underwater and EMD, at least in French speaking countries. The same with BBB, it seems, he likes to sing it live. However, I hope he will surprise us with some songs from the new album he didn't perform live yet. 

 

16 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

 

Good choice. From LICM I'm tired of BG again and again :sweatdrop:

That's sad. I would like to hear No Place In Heaven song and Staring At The Sun

Underwater it's a classic as EMD, he sang them last tour

And probably he sings LYL in Spain due to the beer ad 

 

Tired of Lollipop as well …….:naughty:

I think that he has to sing "Relax" because it was probably his greatest hit and I also hope for some songs from NPIH 

I think that "All she want's" would be perfect with the new songs 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

From LICM I'm tired of BG again and again :sweatdrop:

 

It would be great if he would replace BG with Platform Ballerinas! :pray: 

 

14 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

That's sad. I would like to hear No Place In Heaven song

 

I'd like to hear any song from NPIH, I hope he adds at least Good Guys to the setlist! Even Last Party or NPIH would be great. My dream is Hurts, Good Wife or All She Wants but that doesn't seem realistic. 

 

18 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Underwater it's a classic as EMD, he sang them last tour

And probably he sings LYL in Spain due to the beer ad 

 

I also think in French speaking countries he can add a French song as Les Baisers Perdus and in Italy Domani, maybe he will sing part of the song in English and part of it in Italian, like he does with GK in France sometimes.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Which songs do you think he will sing on Revelation tour?  Apart form the classic hits. smilie_denk_49.gif

 

I think it depends on the country, as he said different countries requested different songs as singles. So in London it'd be Sanremo, in Italy Tomorrow / Domani (maybe he'll sing it half English / half Italian, so he won't have to remember all the lyrics :teehee:), and yes, in France he'll probably do EMD or BBB.

Apart from that, I expect a setlist similar to the NA gigs, with Jealousy, Tiny Love and Ice Cream. I just hope he sings all of Stay High and exchanges Big Girl for Platform Ballerinas, and Popular Song & Lollipop for other songs. Pretty sure he won't sing Popular Song in Europe, so maybe we can hope for one more new song compared to NA, but I guess BG and Lollipop will stay. :dunno:

 

edit: Lol @giraffeandy it seems we had the same thoughts! :lol3:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes @carafonI'm also tired of Lollipop. And totally agree with you @giraffeandy Platform Ballerinas instead BG.

 

As the tour it is to promote the new album, I think he should play most of it. Then a couple of LICM and make a mix of the other albums. But maybe I ask too much and he could spend 4 hours singing. Tired for him but a blink of an eye for us. :biggrin2:

 

*Mika if you are reading this, take note* :blush-anim-cl:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Probably cos Mika made it :teehee:

 

And made it from his ❤️

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hope he sing "Paloma" ;Sanremo, DJelousy, Tomorrow (domani) Tiny love  and also BBB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As this is wandering off topic (the album itself), maybe there should be a new thread to discuss the songs you want to hear on the tour

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1700.thumb.PNG.98ee35964338c2fc14da8979a35777c8.PNG

Mika doesn't just sing. He brings us together. A group of fans at the exit of La Cigale in Paris on October 8. Some of you will recognize yourself

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.