My Name Is Michael Holbrook - Mika's new album 2019

mellody

Blue, Tomorrow, SanRemo, Tiny Love, Ice Cream, Dear Jealousy are all beautiful songs. Other songs will also be beautiful. I can't describe how I feel listening to these songs. This will be an important album for me. Waiting for the album.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/12/2019 at 6:50 PM, Mikasister said:

Hmm curious to know which is the song that talks about fans  :fisch:

Maybe it's "Stay High" - Nina wrote in her report that he sang bits of it at the end of the gig (just "Stay High", apparently, no other lyrics) - did he try to create a medicine against PGD? :teehee:

• Haha 2

So, what are your lists of favourites from the new songs we heard so far?

Mine's:

1. Tiny Love

2. Dear Jealousy

3. Blue

4. Sanremo

5. Ice Cream

6. Tomorrow

Especially the first 2 and the last 3 are pretty close together - but it might change once we have the recorded versions of Blue and Tomorrow.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, what are your lists of favourites from the new songs we heard so far?

Mine's:

1. Tiny Love

2. Dear Jealousy

3. Blue

4. Sanremo

5. Ice Cream

6. Tomorrow

Especially the first 2 and the last 3 are pretty close together - but it might change once we have the recorded versions of Blue and Tomorrow.

1. Tomorrow

2. Tiny Love

3. Ice Cream

4. Dear Jealousy

5. Sanremo

6. Blue

• Like 2

1. Tiny Love

2. Dear Jealousy

3. Sanremo

4. Ice Cream

Both Tomorrow and Blue will have their place above Sanremo, but like you said I'll need the studio version to understand my feelings better

• Like 4

My Top 4:

1. Ice Cream

2. Dear Jealously

3. Tiny Love (it's not my favourite sort of sound, but I get why it is a favourite amongst 99% of the fans)

4. Sanremo

Can't judge the other songs until the studio versions are released! :)

• Like 3

mine:

1 Sanremo (is so so beautiful and dancing)

2 tiny love and  dear jealousy ( give a energy to begin my days)!!!

ice cream (it's wonderful) every song are Amazing!!! i like everyone songs not one in particulary...

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 2

On 9/15/2019 at 8:00 PM, Gemz said:

My Top 4:

1. Ice Cream

2. Dear Jealously

3. Tiny Love (it's not my favourite sort of sound, but I get why it is a favourite amongst 99% of the fans)

4. Sanremo

Can't judge the other songs until the studio versions are released! :)

Can you explain why do you think Tiny Love is the favorite amongst  99% of fans? 

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Can you explain why do you think Tiny Love is the favorite amongst  99% of fans? 

Well firstly everyone other than me has Tiny Love in their Top 2, so far! The song is also much different than anything he has done before, the influences on the song come from iconic artists like Queen and I think looking on threads that a lot of Mika fans are fans of Queen too. If you check out the Tiny Love thread there is so much love for the song so I just assumed it was a fan favourite for this Mika era.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gemz said:

Well firstly everyone other than me has Tiny Love in their Top 2, so far! The song is also much different than anything he has done before, the influences on the song come from iconic artists like Queen and I think looking on threads that a lot of Mika fans are fans of Queen too. If you check out the Tiny Love thread there is so much love for the song so I just assumed it was a fan favourite for this Mika era.

It's my favorite. The particular Mika's Bohemian Rhapsody  :wub2:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, A. Clay said:

I think the music video may well have a lot to do with it !

Nah, not for me. I didn't like it at first. Since I'm thinking the 2 people in the video represent Mika & Michael, I like it more, because it explains some things - but still it's only because I find it interesting to discover more about the song in the video, not because I enjoy watching it. It gives me an uncomfortable feeling, while listening to the song gives me a really good and happy feeling.

• Like 2

It's official that there'll be a Japanese Edition with Sound Of An orchestra and It's My House as bonus tracks but I haven't seen this edition anywhere else yet: https://www.universal-music.co.jp/mika/products/uicu-1312/ 

It should be released one week later, on 11th October. It seems I'll probably get both versions anyway because I want the physical copy as soon as it's available. :naughty:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Alieke said:

My favorite songs so far: 

1 Tiny love

2 Dear Jealousy

3 Sanremo

4 Tomorrow

5 Ice cream

but of course very difficult to choose, because all the songs have their own beauty🤗

Yes. Same here. :wink2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

It's official that there'll be a Japanese Edition with Sound Of An orchestra and It's My House as bonus tracks but I haven't seen this edition anywhere else yet: https://www.universal-music.co.jp/mika/products/uicu-1312/ 

It should be released one week later, on 11th October. It seems I'll probably get both versions anyway because I want the physical copy as soon as it's available. :naughty:

Thank you! This is good news, I hope there will be an Italian version with these two as well, it would make sense since they were both related to some Italian TV projects :original:

• Like 3