My Name Is Michael Holbrook - Mika's new album 2019

mellody

28 minutes ago, Dominika said:

The album is online now. There must have been a leakalthough my friend told that the links with music has been removed

Its been on torrents/ been passed around for weeks :aah:

• Confused 1

They doesn't sell the CD in here :sad:

I have apple music but feeling of CD is really diffrent. Anyway

I'm waiting his album tonight. I have not so much hour for that but also I'm waiting his Eiffel stuff. Probably he gonna do in midnight for France but okay. I'm gonna wait. Idgf about school tomorrow :kachinga:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

I saw already 2 days ago that you could download a zip file of the album - but I didn't try, as zip might as well be a virus. 🙄

Anyway, 3 more hours here... we've waited 4 years, I think I'll manage that now. :teehee:

Yeah, The Wait was sooooooo long

I'm already thinking when should one should expect Mika to release a 6th album :lmfao: 

Anyway - After all the wait, a bit more to wait now would be worth it and I prefer to honor all the work Mika put in this new record

• Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 5:08 AM, giraffeandy said:

It's official that there'll be a Japanese Edition with Sound Of An orchestra and It's My House as bonus tracks but I haven't seen this edition anywhere else yet: https://www.universal-music.co.jp/mika/products/uicu-1312/ 

It should be released one week later, on 11th October. It seems I'll probably get both versions anyway because I want the physical copy as soon as it's available. :naughty:

I would be interested to hear if the mixes on that version are any different than the ones released pre-album....

• Like 1

I have no words listening Tiny Love Reprise. Goosebumps and more when Joannie sings. Will you believe me f I tell you that I'm  :tears: while listening the song?  It's fantastic, fntastic, fantastic end of the album. :cloud:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I have no words listening Tiny Love Reprise. Goosebumps and more when Joannie sings. Will you believe me f I tell you that I'm  :tears: while listening the song?  It's fantastic, fntastic, fantastic end of the album. :cloud:

i cried when i listened reprise. Suddenly

so emotional

• Like 2