NBC [ Late Night with Seth Meyers ] 11 Spt. 2019

Kumazzz

I'm sorry to say, the tickets are SOLD OUT.

:bye:But If you are lucky, try to do this.

https://1iota.com/show/461/late-night-with-seth-meyers#Info

STANDBY

For standby tickets, please arrive in line no later than 9:00 a.m. on the morning of the taping.

The line forms on 49th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues), beginning at the Late Night sign and heading towards 6th Avenue.

Please be aware that while standby tickets are handed out at 9:00 a.m., the line typically forms before 9:00 a.m.

After receiving a numbered standby ticket, you will be able to leave the line and instructed to return at a specific time later that afternoon to check-in and see if we are able to accommodate you for that evening’s taping.

Only one ticket will be issued per person, and you must present a valid photo ID with visible date of birth to receive a standby ticket.

Standby tickets are non-transferable. You must be at least 16 years old to attend a taping. Please note that a standby ticket does not guarantee admission.

Any standby tickets not handed out at 9:00 a.m. will be available at the Greeter’s Stand by the Grand Staircase at 30 Rockefeller Plaza.

Late Night with Seth Meyers typically tapes daily (Monday - Thursday), but it’s important to call our ticket line the night before to confirm that a new show will be taping on the day you’d like to attend. The ticket line can be reached at (212) 664-3056.

GOOD LUCK !

• Like 2

FYI, I was hoping Mika's team might be able to get some tickets for this show, but so far I have no news. :(

If any of you are able to get standby tickets on your own, good luck!

• Like 2

On 8/31/2019 at 3:31 PM, sara09 said:

I did the math, but I'm not sure I got it right :sweatdrop: 

Is the show going live at 6:35AM (CET) on September 12?

Yes, that's right, Sara. Mika will probably be on at the very end of the show, though, and he'll probably only just perform one song.

The usual format for the show is:

12:37 to about 1 a.m.: Host (Seth Meyers) does monolog and comedy bits

COMMERCIAL BREAK

about 1:05 to about 1:15 a.m.: First guest -- a big name star/celebrity promoting movie/TV etc. On Wednesday it's Jennifer Lopez!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

about 1:20 to  about 1:30 a.m.: Second guest -- lesser known star. On Wednesday it's Michael Sheen.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

about 1:32 - 1:37 a.m.: Musical guest performs. On Wednesday it's MIKA!!! :mikalove:

So unless one of the first guests cancels, or something unusual happens, don't expect Mika to be interviewed or do more than 1 song. I mean, I would love it if they interviewed him, but that's not likely to happen.

Still, I will be very excited to see him on my TV for something like this. It's been way, way too long!

:excite:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Mika mentions Seth Meyers

21 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika IG story

HELLO NEW YORK !

HELLO TO THE START OF THE TOUR!!!

SEE YOU TOMORROW ON

latenightseth

sethmeyers

MP4