2019 Private gig La Poste Mobile @ La Cigale in Paris / 8 Oct. 2019

Kumazzz

On 9/6/2019 at 12:12 AM, mellody said:

I had wondered about that gig at La Cigale, which had been part of the list on this dubious concertfrance website. It's not on Sept 14, as they wrote, but there seems to be a private gig on Oct 8 at the same place: https://www.lapostemobile.fr/appli-music - if I understand it right, you can only get tickets though if you have a contract with this French mobile provider and install their app.

On 9/6/2019 at 2:20 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You are right, Mellody.

You have to  have a mobile number registered in France. 

And there are some other conditions to follow.

In total 425 lots (850 tickets - 2 places per a lot).

250 lots for new joiners (you have to sign a contract between 27/08 and 24/09)

75 lots for contracts signed befor 27/08

100 lots for "other" participants 

5 lots 'Pass VIP" - you can meet Mika befor the concert - it will be tossed between La Poste Mobile customers who wins one of the above lots.

(1) Jeu co-organisé par La Poste Telecom et Universal Music France SMP du 27/08 au 24/09/2019 minuit inclus. La participation au jeu est réservée aux particuliers et nécessite de disposer d'une adresse électronique valide, d'un numéro de téléphone en France Métropolitaine, d'un mobile compatible avec OS Android 4.1 ou iOS 9 et leurs versions ultérieures, de télécharger l'application "MUSIC La Poste Mobile" et de s'y connecter (coût d'une connexion internet). Pour les personnes souscrivant un Forfait SIM La Poste Mobile sur la période du jeu, la ligne doit être activée au plsu tard le 24 septembre 2019 inclus pour participer au jeu.

Sont à gagner :
(i) 425 lots de places pour le concert privé de Mika à La Cigale à Paris le 08/10/2019 répartis de la manière suivante : (a) 250 lots valables pour 2 personnes (soit 500 places) pour toute personne qui souscrit en bureau de poste uniquement, entre le 27/08 et le 24/09/2019 inclus, un Forfait SIM 60Go et sur la même période : qui ouvre un compte Ma French Bank, ou qui souscrit une offre box La Poste Mobile (engagement 12 mois) : (b) 75 lots valables pour 2 personnes (soit 150 places) pour les clients titulaires avant le 27/08/2019 d'un Forfait avec Music La Poste Mobile et pour les personnes qui souscrivent entre le 27/08 et le 24/09/2019 inclus, un Forfait SIM avec Music ou un Forfait + Mobile avec Music (hors Forfait SIM 60Go avec Ma French Bank ou avec une offre box La Poste Mobile); (c) 100 lots valables pour 2 personnes (soit 200 places) pour les autres participants : (ii) 5 lots "Pass VIP" valables pour 2 personnes permettant de rencontrer l'artiste en coulisses avant le concert. Lots attribués après tirage au sort et réservés aux clients de La Poste Mobile ayant préalablement gagné 1 lot de places pour le concert.

On 9/6/2019 at 4:35 AM, Kumazzz said:

:france:

La Poste Mobile

https://www.lapostemobile.fr/appli-music

le concert privé de Mika à La Cigale à Paris le 08/10/2019

Téléchargez l'Appli MUSIC La Poste Mobile*
pour tenter de gagner vos places !(1)

Téléchargez l'Application :
button-android.png button-appstore.png

cover_jeu_concours_places_mika.thumb.jpg.eace185fcc1cc50dafa884cdd71a708a.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

🤞GOOD LUCK !!

https://www.virginradio.fr/mika-en-concert-a-la-cigale-le-8-octobre-concours-2931.html

Mika en concert à la Cigale le 8 octobre, gagnez vos places !

Il est de retour ! Après avoir livrer ses meilleurs conseils aux candidats de The Voice, Mika a délaissé son fauteuil pour mieux se consacrer à son nouvel album. Intitulé My Name is Michael Holbrook, ce nouvel opus s'annonce le plus personnel jamais écrit par l'artiste - l'on y retrouve par exemple le très pop et coloré Ice Cream. Parce chaque sortie est une fête, Mika investira la Cigale le 8 octobre prochain (avec La Poste Mobile). Bonne nouvelle, Virgin Radio vous offre vos places !

Pour gagner vos places, rien de plus simple : il vous suffit de répondre à la question du formulaire (sans oublier vos coordonnées).

Aussi, n'oubliez pas de lire le règlement !

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi :bye:

I'm going :biggrin2:

I can't seem to RSVP though...

No way ????????

Congrats !

As so many people (including myself …… :sneaky2:) are playing and loosing every single day I was about to wonder if there'll be any winner :naughty:

19 minutes ago, carafon said:

No way ????????

Congrats !

As so many people (including myself …… :sneaky2:) are playing and loosing every single day I was about to wonder if there'll be any winner :naughty:

I am the guest of a winner actually...but keep playing,  many people have won in the last days and I hope you will too :crossed: Good luck :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

So planning a very simple fan action which is to make little paper stars and hearts in all colors and gold and glitter and put them in little bags so everyone who wants to join is and is close to the scene throws them together on the stage when Mika will sing "Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars" (Tomorrow)

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, carafon said:

From one of the FB groups I know that a lot of Mika fans won places for this private show!!!! Without having a contract with La Poste Mobile. A part of places has been reserved for "other" - if you only upload the app you can play one a day. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

From one of the FB groups I know that a lot of Mika fans won places for this private show!!!! Without having a contract with La Poste Mobile. A part of places has been reserved for "other" - if you only upload the app you can play one a day. 

I know …...:wink2:

• Like 3

Hello MFCers

OMG I can’t believe a very new Mikafriend have won a place and she is offering me the other one 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I am so grateful 🙏🏻

Well, she is waiting to get the tickets but, as soon as she gets them, we will be really sure that we go there 😉

See you there guys 😀

• Like 4

On 9/21/2019 at 2:43 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

So planning a very simple fan action which is to make little paper stars and hearts in all colors and gold and glitter and put them in little bags so everyone who wants to join is and is close to the scene throws them together on the stage when Mika will sing "Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars" (Tomorrow)

Hello Anne,

Yes, good idea indeed but maybe it would be a little bit « light » to throw away ?

Why not big stars on light paper (classical printing paper or drawing paper) that we would be lighting with our phones or a light ?

Just like below, from Anna who had another idea for another song in another gig 😉

They did it on « Staring at the sun » in 2015 or 2016 and, apparently, Mika has loved it 😉

Look : thanks to  @Anna Ko Kolkowska for the link 👍🏻😉

On 8/8/2019 at 4:06 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

like this

Now we don’t know if we will be a lot of MFCers in that crowd but I can try to print  some from my job and give it to the people in the queue 😉

Do you know capacity of La Cigale ? Tiny I think ? 🤣

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 2

On 9/27/2019 at 5:17 PM, Kumazzz said:

Twitter

Thanks @Kumazzz the Mikafriend who is inviting me (she is not MFCer yet, first gig for her 😉 and first officially gig in Bordeaux this year) is still waiting for an email confirmation - or rather a letter with the tickets because she has got no confirmation yet.

Winners have you received electronic tickets by email or not ? Thanks for letting me know 👍🏻

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sweetieval said:

Thanks @Kumazzz the Mikafriend who is inviting me (she is not MFCer yet, first gig for her 😉 and first officially gig in Bordeaux this year) is still waiting for an email confirmation - or rather a letter with the tickets because she has got no confirmation yet.

Winners have you received electronic tickets by email or not ? Thanks for letting me know 👍🏻

I saw it on Twitter.

It seems Electric tickets.

EFfzzTBX0AUB5RG.thumb.jpg.ac09a824d49803c15d932d79b768a279.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

I'm in the same situation

Seems that they are late …...

Don't ear any winner receiving their tickets so far

• Confused 1

On 9/29/2019 at 4:43 AM, Sweetieval said:

They were sent and received last night. I hope you got yours too @Sweetieval

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 10:46 AM, Sweetieval said:

Hello Anne,

Yes, good idea indeed but maybe it would be a little bit « light » to throw away ?

Why not big stars on light paper (classical printing paper or drawing paper) that we would be lighting with our phones or a light ?

Just like below, from Anna who had another idea for another song in another gig 😉

They did it on « Staring at the sun » in 2015 or 2016 and, apparently, Mika has loved it 😉

Look : thanks to  @Anna Ko Kolkowska for the link 👍🏻😉

Now we don’t know if we will be a lot of MFCers in that crowd but I can try to print  some from my job and give it to the people in the queue 😉

Do you know capacity of La Cigale ? Tiny I think ? 🤣

Sure we can make tiny confetti hearts and stars to throw on Mika when he sings "Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars" and also show him big stars  that we light up with our phones and/ or use glow in the dark stars.  That would be fantastic :original:  There is room for 950 people in la cigale.

Yes it was @Léna Machu

Edited by crazyaboutmika

4 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

They were sent and received last night. I hope you got yours too @Sweetieval

Yes Anne, my friend received 2 tickets 👍🏻 Hope we can really meet there because I haven’t had any ticket myself 🤷🏼‍♀️

At what time do you go there ?

I think I am going there early afternoon to meet my « new » Mikafriend

Maybe we can meet as well ? Because I read you, we are Facebook friends but haven’t talked to you yet.

Helene is a good friend of mine too 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

Yes Anne, my friend received 2 tickets 👍🏻 Hope we can really meet there because I haven’t had any ticket myself 🤷🏼‍♀️

At what time do you go there ?

I think I am going there early afternoon to meet my « new » Mikafriend

Maybe we can meet as well ? Because I read you, we are Facebook friends but haven’t talked to you yet.

Helene is a good friend of mine too 😉

There is a lunch planned too before the concert but I'll get to Paris only before the show as my husband doesn't see the point in being earlier :sad:.But hopefully we can meet after the concert :thumb_yello:/I would be very happy to meet you too :wub2:I'll dm you my phone number :wink2:  Hélène is a sweetheart :wub2: Thanks to her I was able to go to The Voice :bow: 

59 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

There is a lunch planned too before the concert but I'll get to Paris only before the show as my husband doesn't see the point in being earlier :sad:.But hopefully we can meet after the concert :thumb_yello:/I would be very happy to meet you too :wub2:I'll dm you my phone number :wink2:  Hélène is a sweetheart :wub2: Thanks to her I was able to go to The Voice :bow: 

All right thanks 👍🏻 My husband is just like yours 🤣🤣🤣 but yours is better, he comes with you 😉😂

But as this is my birthday on the 9th of October and, this time, my husband could not say anything 😁 I told him I wanted a Mika.s gig as a birthday gift and I have planned London. But then, I have been offered a ticket for La Cigale (the Universe sent it to me because I have prayed so hard 😉)

Helene is very sweet indeed and has got a lovely husband because he brings us food and beverage while we queue or wait in the crowd 👍🏻😉

So, hopefully, we will meet after. I am 1,80 m blond hair, light eyes, you will recognize me I hope 😉

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 9:57 AM, Sweetieval said:

All right thanks 👍🏻 My husband is just like yours 🤣🤣🤣 but yours is better, he comes with you 😉😂

But as this is my birthday on the 9th of October and, this time, my husband could not say anything 😁 I told him I wanted a Mika.s gig as a birthday gift and I have planned London. But then, I have been offered a ticket for La Cigale (the Universe sent it to me because I have prayed so hard 😉)

Helene is very sweet indeed and has got a lovely husband because he brings us food and beverage while we queue or wait in the crowd 👍🏻😉

So, hopefully, we will meet after. I am 1,80 m blond hair, light eyes, you will recognize me I hope 😉

Glad you get to see him twice :huglove:

I dmed you my phone number so it's easier to see each other. I am a big girl,  I'm blonde too with brown eyes... I have a crazyaboutmika glitter  t shirt somewhere :teehee: ..if I find it I'll put it on me :wink2:

We're planning a fan action which is to throw colorful confetti stars and hearts on Mika and also show him colorful bigger paper stars and hearts that we will put light on using our phones when he sings "Under the light of a thousand stars" during Tomorrow song (or Tiny Love when he sings the chorus "oh Tiny Love" but I pray he will sing Tomorrow :crossed:

16 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Glad you get to see him twice :huglove:

I dmed you my phone number so it's easier to see each other. I am a big girl,  I'm blonde too with brown eyes... I have a crazyaboutmika glitter  t shirt somewhere :teehee: ..if I find it I'll put it on me :wink2:

We're planning a fan action which is to throw colorful confetti stars and hearts on Mika and also show him colorful bigger paper stars and hearts that we will put light on using our phones when he sings "Under the light of a thousand stars" during Tomorrow song (or Tiny Love when he sings the chorus "oh Tiny Love" but I pray he will sing Tomorrow :crossed:

All right thanks for your tel number, I will be there early afternoon but don’t know if I am really queuing early if it is cold outside 🤷🏼‍♀️

Let’s say we text each other at least after the gig 😉 or tell me where you are when you arrive. My friend can queue for a few minutes without me, after all 😀

Nice idea for hearts confettis and stars 👍🏻

Is there like a thread or something somewhere here about the kind of stars people will bring ?

I am home Tomorrow afternoon and thought I could build or print some stars, maybe 😉

Actually I am looking for an idea with a « Paloma », I love that song so much 😍

But do you think the show will last for just less than an hour like he did friday in Le Trianon ? If so, he won’t be able to play all the new songs... I do think it is going to be short because it is a free gig 🤷🏼‍♀️

What a pity...🤷🏼‍♀️

On another hand,  we will have more time to prepare surprises for the all european tour 👌🏻

Oh I have got some red hearts balloons ❤️home but he knows this by heart 🤣 although it is perfect for Tiny love or Tomorrow, as well 😉

• Like 1