Kumazzz

2019 Private gig La Poste Mobile @ La Cigale in Paris / 8 Oct. 2019

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Sweetieval said:

 

All right thanks for your tel number, I will be there early afternoon but don’t know if I am really queuing early if it is cold outside 🤷🏼‍♀️

Let’s say we text each other at least after the gig 😉 or tell me where you are when you arrive. My friend can queue for a few minutes without me, after all 😀

 

Nice idea for hearts confettis and stars 👍🏻

Is there like a thread or something somewhere here about the kind of stars people will bring ?

I am home Tomorrow afternoon and thought I could build or print some stars, maybe 😉

Actually I am looking for an idea with a « Paloma », I love that song so much 😍

 

But do you think the show will last for just less than an hour like he did friday in Le Trianon ? If so, he won’t be able to play all the new songs... I do think it is going to be short because it is a free gig 🤷🏼‍♀️

What a pity...🤷🏼‍♀️

 

On another hand,  we will have more time to prepare surprises for the all european tour 👌🏻

Oh I have got some red hearts balloons ❤️home but he knows this by heart 🤣 although it is perfect for Tiny love or Tomorrow, as well 😉

Bring your balloons too :thumb_yello:

I will not get there early because my husband doesn't see the point :aah: but meeting after the gig sounds perfect :thumb_yello:

I hope he will sing his new songs :pray:

See you on Tuesday :huglove:  :excite:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made some pictures but don't know how to transfer them from the phone to here

If someone can help …...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello! just found out that i will be going with a friend as the MFC gave me tickets😊 what time was everyone planning to queue? I'm flying in and will be able to get to the venue at probably at about 3pm, im still waiting for them to send me the tickets and information so i don't know what time it starts yet😂

and the hearts sound like a lovely idea!! I'm sure I'll be too far back in the queue to be able to participate but it will be wonderful to watch!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

 

 

 

Nice idea for hearts confettis and stars 👍🏻

Is there like a thread or something somewhere here about the kind of stars people will bring ?

I am home Tomorrow afternoon and thought I could build or print some stars, maybe 😉

Actually I am looking for an idea with a « Paloma », I love that song so much 😍

 

But do you think the show will last for just less than an hour like he did friday in Le Trianon ? If so, he won’t be able to play all the new songs... I do think it is going to be short because it is a free gig 🤷🏼‍♀️

What a pity...🤷🏼‍♀️

 

On another hand,  we will have more time to prepare surprises for the all european tour 👌🏻

Oh I have got some red hearts balloons ❤️home but he knows this by heart 🤣 although it is perfect for Tiny love or Tomorrow, as well 😉

 

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

 

We're planning a fan action which is to throw colorful confetti stars and hearts on Mika and also show him colorful bigger paper stars and hearts that we will put light on using our phones when he sings "Under the light of a thousand stars" during Tomorrow song (or Tiny Love when he sings the chorus "oh Tiny Love" but I pray he will sing Tomorrow :crossed:

 

If you want the whole audience to be part of it I think that it would be wiser to make it at the very first song or at the end

We can't know how the playlist will be and imo it's too complicated if people have to remember what to do on a particular song ;especialy a new one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In one of the Facebook groupes we are preparing a lot of white pages with MY NAME IS ..... then you put your name with a black marker (we will have them at the entrance).

We want to distribute them to the people outside. Then when Mika sings "My name is Michael Holbrook" we will show him our names. 

 

 

It's still not 100% sure but I will let you know tomorrow about it.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Emily2b said:

hello! just found out that i will be going with a friend as the MFC gave me tickets😊 what time was everyone planning to queue? I'm flying in and will be able to get to the venue at probably at about 3pm, im still waiting for them to send me the tickets and information so i don't know what time it starts yet😂

and the hearts sound like a lovely idea!! I'm sure I'll be too far back in the queue to be able to participate but it will be wonderful to watch!!

 

Hi Emily : it is written on the ticket that doors open at 7pm 😉

Glad you have won some tickets too thanks to MFC 👍🏻

 

@Anna Ko Kolkowska : excellent idea 👍🏻 Thank you 😉👍🏻

 

@carafon : sorry I can’t help you with pictures here, I am so bad at this 🙄 I send you my tel number and email by pm 😉

 

@crazyaboutmika ok Anne, I will bring my heart balloons, I have got a 100 of them... lighting with a phone, that will be nice. We have to decide which song

For Indochine in France in June in a big venue, first raws have passed some balloons to behind and told people to inflate them last minute and light them on such a song, everybody played the game. It was really nice and the singer was so emotional 😍

 

Of course, those balloons were, at the origin, for « Origin of Love » but they don’t exist in tiny size 🤷🏼‍♀️ for « Tiny Love » 

 

On that album, they can suit to a lot of songs (« Ready to call this love » too 😉 but he won’t make a duet on tuesday 🤷🏼‍♀️)

 

I was looking for « kisses 💋 » balloons for « Tomorrow » but they are a far too huge and expensive 🙄 so the sky full of those lighted paper stars will be perfect 👌🏻

 

Otherwise I was thinking, and maybe he won’t sing it ... for « Paloma », that we could built some paper colored planes and send it to him when he sings « fly against the wind even with a broken wing » and write FLY/ PALOMA on each wing or FLY/ and draw a bird like a V ?

 

 What do you -fans- think about it ??

 

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, carafon said:

 

If you want the whole audience to be part of it I think that it would be wiser to make it at the very first song or at the end

We can't know how the playlist will be and imo it's too complicated if people have to remember what to do on a particular song ;especialy a new one

Well there are many members of a Mika facebook group going so all of them know what to do and many will be there early so they can be close to the stage to be seen by Mika. And everyone is highly motivated so we're trying :wink2:

We can always change the plans and do it for the last song in case he doesn't sing Tomorrow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

 

Hi Emily : it is written on the ticket that doors open at 7pm 😉

Glad you have won some tickets too thanks to MFC 👍🏻

 

@Anna Ko Kolkowska : excellent idea 👍🏻 Thank you 😉👍🏻

 

@carafon : sorry I can’t help you with pictures here, I am so bad at this 🙄 I send you my tel number and email by pm 😉

 

@crazyaboutmika ok Anne, I will bring my heart balloons, I have got a 100 of them... lighting with a phone, that will be nice. We have to decide which song

For Indochine in France, first raws have passed some balloons to behind and told people to inflate them and light them on such song

Of course, those balloons were for « Origin of Love » but they don’t exist in tiny size 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

On that album, they can suit to a lot of songs (« Ready to call this love » too 😉 but he won’t make a duet on tuesday 🤷🏼‍♀️)

 

I was looking for « kisses 💋 » balloons for « Tomorrow » but they are a far too huge and expensive 🙄 so the sky full of those stars will be perfect 👌🏻

 

Otherwise I was thinking, and maybe he won’t sing it ... for « Paloma », that we could built some paper colored planes and send it to him when he sings « fly against the wind even with a broken wing » and write FLY PALOMA on each wing 😉

What do you -fans- think about it ??

(I repost that idea for Lille and Paris on MFC 😉)

Thank you for bring your balloons Sweetieval :hug: Well when he sings "We maybe tiny to the world but in our hearts we be giants with our tiny tiny love" at the very end of Tiny Love giant balloons could be very suitable,  what do you think?

That's a wonderful idea if he sings Paloma. I love it :wub2:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

In one of the Facebook groupes we are preparing a lot of white pages with MY NAME IS ..... then you put your name with a black marker (we will have them at the entrance).

We want to distribute them to the people outside. Then when Mika sings "My name is Michael Holbrook" we will show him our names. 

 

 

It's still not 100% sure but I will let you know tomorrow about it.

Tomorrow,  tomorrow,  tomorrow 🎵

Sounds like a great idea too :wub2:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Emily2b said:

hello! just found out that i will be going with a friend as the MFC gave me tickets😊 what time was everyone planning to queue? I'm flying in and will be able to get to the venue at probably at about 3pm, im still waiting for them to send me the tickets and information so i don't know what time it starts yet😂

and the hearts sound like a lovely idea!! I'm sure I'll be too far back in the queue to be able to participate but it will be wonderful to watch!!

Hi Emily :bye:

Congrats to you :yay:

The doors will open at 7 PM and the show will start at 8:30 PM here https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=JnuaXayWEtPUgwfs8avwBw&q=la+cigale+paris&oq=la+cigale+paris&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.3..0i131j0l4j5j0l2.271.9472..10175...0.0..0.692.3490.2j9j1j5-3....3..0....1.......0..46j46i131j46i275.FRTsTW3cpfM

You need to show your ID to get in

 

I'll be late as well... but if you want you can get in touch with @Elvaraaa

 

 

 

 

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you for bring your balloons Sweetieval :hug: Well when he sings "We maybe tiny to the world but in our hearts we be giants with our tiny tiny love" at the very end of Tiny Love giant balloons could be very suitable,  what do you think?

That's a wonderful idea if he sings Paloma. I love it :wub2:

 

Yes, at the end on those lyrics, it suits perfectly 👍🏻

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sweetieval said:

 

Hi Emily : it is written on the ticket that doors open at 7pm 😉

Glad you have won some tickets too thanks to MFC 👍🏻

 

@Anna Ko Kolkowska : excellent idea 👍🏻 Thank you 😉👍🏻

 

@carafon : sorry I can’t help you with pictures here, I am so bad at this 🙄 I send you my tel number and email by pm 😉

 

@crazyaboutmika ok Anne, I will bring my heart balloons, I have got a 100 of them... lighting with a phone, that will be nice. We have to decide which song

For Indochine in France in June in a big venue, first raws have passed some balloons to behind and told people to inflate them last minute and light them on such a song, everybody played the game. It was really nice and the singer was so emotional 😍

 

Of course, those balloons were, at the origin, for « Origin of Love » but they don’t exist in tiny size 🤷🏼‍♀️ for « Tiny Love » 

 

On that album, they can suit to a lot of songs (« Ready to call this love » too 😉 but he won’t make a duet on tuesday 🤷🏼‍♀️)

 

I was looking for « kisses 💋 » balloons for « Tomorrow » but they are a far too huge and expensive 🙄 so the sky full of those lighted paper stars will be perfect 👌🏻

 

Otherwise I was thinking, and maybe he won’t sing it ... for « Paloma », that we could built some paper colored planes and send it to him when he sings « fly against the wind even with a broken wing » and write FLY/ PALOMA on each wing or FLY/ and draw a bird like a V ?

 

 What do you -fans- think about it ??

 

 

11 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi Emily :bye:

Congrats to you :yay:

The doors will open at 7 PM and the show will start at 8:30 PM here https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=JnuaXayWEtPUgwfs8avwBw&q=la+cigale+paris&oq=la+cigale+paris&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.3..0i131j0l4j5j0l2.271.9472..10175...0.0..0.692.3490.2j9j1j5-3....3..0....1.......0..46j46i131j46i275.FRTsTW3cpfM

You need to show your ID to get in

 

I'll be late as well... but if you want you can get in touch with @Elvaraaa

 

 

 

 

thank you so much!!!

just got told told that i need to pick them up at the box office when i go so hopefully that all goes ok😊

and all these ideas sound amazing!! I'm sure he love them!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Emily2b are you english Emily or foreigner living in London ?

 

I will pm you my mobile phone if you want to text me when you are at the venue or rather maybe Whatsapp for you 😉

Do not hesitate, I will be there not far in the afternoon 😉

 

Have you ever seen Mika on stage before or is it your first time ?

(I have seen him between 15 and 20 times, don’t count any more)

and you and your friend are welcome to France 😉👍🏻

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be there ! I think I'll start queuing around 1 pm since my train arrives Gare de Lyon at noon and I need to check in my hotel first (10 minutes on foot from La Cigale)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

@Emily2b are you english Emily or foreigner living in London ?

 

I will pm you my mobile phone if you want to text me when you are at the venue or rather maybe Whatsapp for you 😉

Do not hesitate, I will be there not far in the afternoon 😉

 

Have you ever seen Mika on stage before or is it your first time ?

(I have seen him between 15 and 20 times, don’t count any more)

and you and your friend are welcome to France 😉👍🏻

im British! I'm learning french but its slow going😂

and thanks for the number!!

and it will be my first ever concert so im very over excited!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eventually I will be late because I am still home 🙄

will be there around 16 or 17 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To everyone lucky enough to go tonight, have a wonderful time :yay:

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to participate in a contest almost for fun, believing that it was reserved for certain people.
Well, I’ve discovered that it was not and I’ve won... and it was more incredible because there were two tickets for Mika's private concert in La Cigale in Paris. The Location was small, intimate and the stage was so close to the audience that we moved backward each time he approached, to prevent him from hurting himself and trampling on our hands.
There was the same atmosphere of the Tiny Tour.. Indeed he came down from the stage and he sang and danced with us. I can describe it as a crazy evening that we’ve passed smiling, sharing looks.. It was extremely magic! 
The weariness caused by 12 hours of waiting in the rain disappeared as soon as he came on stage. 
Thanks to all Italian and French people, who kept me company before, during and after the concert and what else... See you soon on tour. ❤❤❤

 

1570616600085.jpg

1570614800594.jpg

1570614744924.jpg

1570614607265.jpg

1570614533384.jpg

1570614490866.jpg

1570613890379.jpg

1570613978613.jpg

1570613741375.jpg

1570614101037.jpg

1570613578017.jpg

1570613648769.jpg

1570613391598.jpg

1570613274986.jpg

1570613225898.jpg

1570613172872.jpg

1570613000224.jpg

1570613078904.jpg

1570613827258.jpg

1570614173958.jpg

1570614309920.jpg

1570614370068.jpg

1570614976657.jpg

1570614929080.jpg

1570613450462.jpg

20191008_192615.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-06.25.48.jpg

IMG-20191008-WA0011.jpg

20191009_201439.jpg

20191009_104114.jpg

20191009_104054.jpg

20191009_104036.jpg

20191009_172258.jpg

20191008_153820.jpg

20191008_163429.jpg

20191007_235832.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing that lovely pictures 👍🏻

They are very nice 😉

 

Mine would not be loaded from my phone, I think there is only one on the post gig thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

Thanks for sharing that lovely pictures 👍🏻

They are very nice 😉

 

Mine would not be loaded from my phone, I think there is only one on the post gig thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hi :bye:

Maybe you need to allow permission to share on your phone settings. I used to have the same problem with mine and that's how I solved it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, carafon said:

I made some pictures but don't know how to transfer them from the phone to here

If someone can help …...

Hi :bye:You need to click on "click to choose files"   and upload each photo or video separately. But it only works if you allow permission to share your files in your phone settings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.