2019 - Sept.12 @ Brooklyn Steel NYC : PICS / VIDS / REPORTS

Kumazzz

:usa:

The first date of Tiny Love Tiny Tour !!!

SETLIST

1. Ice Cream
  2. Dear Jealousy
  3. Tiny Love
  4. Sanremo
  5. Blue
  6. Tomorrow
  7. Grace Kelly
  8. Relax
  9. Happy Ending
  10. Big Girl
  11. Popular Song
  12. Origin of Love
  13. We Are Golden
  14. Love Today
  15. Lollipop
  16. Underwater
  17. Stay High ( finale)

image.png.3d4966e59bdcd3008b25b67f79ad857d.png

======

VIDEO

======

@kreacher

@maggie112

@Tillymilo

======

PHOTO

======

=======

=======

======

PRESS

======

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A first report from @tiibet here:

https://www.mikagigs.com/2019/09/13/mika-brooklyn-steel-12-9-2019/ :wub2:

From the report and the videos I see on IG, here's an attempt on the setlist (not in the right order, obviously):

Ice Cream

Dear Jealousy

Tiny Love

Sanremo

Blue

Tomorrow

Grace Kelly

Relax

Happy Ending

Big Girl

Popular Song

Origin of Love

We Are Golden

Love Today

Lollipop

Underwater

(Stay High)

And here's another bit of 'Tomorrow' (#7, if you scroll through her pix/vids ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Naughty Mika :naughty:

(see the end of the video...)

and here, video #5 (Big Girl)

Btw if you search for the location Brooklyn Steel on Instagram and choose the most recent posts view, you'll get LOTS of pix and videoclips!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Wqo_ogQtN/?igshid=11ik1egb22z6

Met Mika after the show! He was so kind. Gave everyone their moment. On his way to the car though a woman jumped him and grabbed him. He wasn't harmed but he looked scared and was obviously taken by surprise. I bet the security will be higher tonight because of it. 😕 I shamed the woman after he left. She totally ended his meeting with us fans on a sour note. He signed her sweater too before she went crazy, the stupid woman... SHAME ON HER! otherwise it was an incredible experience ♡

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

Hello, everyone!

Just a quick report from Cloud Nine -- that's where I am on this morning after the amazingness that was last night! Yes, I am fangirling big time! :mikalove:

You'll see some of my photos on my Instagram @dcdeb52 and on the MFC's Insta and stories @mikafanclub

Lighting was pretty awful for photos from where I was standing -- at times I felt like *I* was in the spotlight more than Mika!

Anyhow, the show was absolutely amazing. Yes, I'm a fan, I'm supposed to say that, but Mika was overflowing with joy last night and it spilled out onto all of us. He was so happy to be in NYC and on stage again, it was infectious.

So many new songs on the setlist -- and 18 songs altogether, so a nice show, which was over way too soon.

Highlights of the evening for  me: Hearing Jealousy, Tomorrow, and Blue for the first time -- and hearing him explain a little bit where these songs came from.

Fantastic version of Happy Ending -- but has he ever done a bad version of this lovely song?

Tiny Love live in person was... I hate to use the word amazing again, but it was. So so so good. His voice... and the different segments of the piece come together so beautifully. I really can't say enough about it.

Finally, my personal favorite moment. During Sanremo, I had to stop taking photos -- I just FEEL it so much. I really love all of the new songs, but Sanremo speaks to me in a special way. I ❤️ it.

And I ❤️ our pop star. Very much. Gorgeous, talented and very, very sweet. Makes me realize just why I've been here for the past 12 years.

Afterward, we waited a little more than an hour before Mika finally came out -- he posed for some photos and signed some things, and very kindly took a group photo with some of us from the MFC.

70981763_535264923882580_3865283331595698176_n.jpg

Special shout out to my Italian and French friends who were looking out for me.

And another shout out to all the international fans there -- it's amazing to me what a diverse and friendly community we have here.

Thank you all!

Looking forward to tonight even more, now that I know what to expect!

See you there!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, loyalmikafan said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Wqo_ogQtN/?igshid=11ik1egb22z6

Met Mika after the show! He was so kind. Gave everyone their moment. On his way to the car though a woman jumped him and grabbed him. He wasn't harmed but he looked scared and was obviously taken by surprise. I bet the security will be higher tonight because of it. 😕 I shamed the woman after he left. She totally ended his meeting with us fans on a sour note. He signed her sweater too before she went crazy, the stupid woman... SHAME ON HER! otherwise it was an incredible experience ♡

Hi! Saw you there last night! Glad you had some time with Mika! Will you be at tonight's show?

• Like 2

He started at around 9. Opening singer had short set. Accoustic BTW, I was right of stage, great view of piano & lighting was good. I'm heading there tonight. 

Edited by sarac
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

Thank you so much for taking time to record it! :flowers2: It is absolutely amazing, I love it! :wub2:

You’re welcome! I’ve never filmed full songs before but ever since I didn’t film him performing Good Wife the first time he played it I’ve regretted not having it to relive it.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, kreacher said:

You’re welcome! I’ve never filmed full songs before but ever since I didn’t film him performing Good Wife the first time he played it I’ve regretted not having it to relive it.

I know, it's always a big dilemma : to start recording, or just live the moment and forget about everything else. That's why we appreciate every picture, video, and every report, it means a lot! 😘

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, krysady said:

I know, it's always a big dilemma : to start recording, or just live the moment and forget about everything else. That's why we appreciate every picture, video, and every report, it means a lot! 😘

In such moments usually I just hold the camera somewhere, to catch it, but live the moment at the same time. :naughty: Needless to say it's not the best quality videos, but hey, for such special moments it's better than nothing! :lmfao:

Thanks so much @kreacher ! :wub2:

@dcdeb thanks for the report! I'd love to hear more about his explanations for the songs, what did he say (besides what we can hear in kreacher's videos)? :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 4