2019 - Sept.12 @ Brooklyn Steel NYC : PICS / VIDS / REPORTS

Kumazzz

Finally have gone through my photos and videos -- I've put everything into an album on my Facebook, which everyone should be able to see here:

https://www.facebook.com/dcdeb/media_set?set=a.10162285669545321&type=3

I only took one full video this night, of the new song, Blue. I was going to film the opening, but I was enjoying it too much, so stopped after just a few seconds. But I think it captures the excitement and electricity that was in the venue that night quite well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Finally have gone through my photos and videos -- I've put everything into an album on my Facebook, which everyone should be able to see here:

https://www.facebook.com/dcdeb/media_set?set=a.10162285669545321&type=3

I only took one full video this night, of the new song, Blue. I was going to film the opening, but I was enjoying it too much, so stopped after just a few seconds. But I think it captures the excitement and electricity that was in the venue that night quite well.

Thank you very much, Deb for sharing your photos and videos. They are outstanding!!!!!  :flowers2:

Today I tried to find some review from Tiny Love Tiny Tour in the internet. The photos were sooooo bad!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chriss-MikaFan said:

OMG, this is the entire show?! I saw some of your videos on YouTube earlier, but didn't realize you had the whole thing! Merci beaucoup!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Chriss-MikaFan said:

Wow thank you so so much for filming this & for sharing it :flowers2: Your patience for phone holding is admirable :bow:

I'm loving reliving every moment of this! :wub2: I'd especially been looking for Sanremo since I didn't film any of it & he hasn't performed it again 

You've done a great service to Mikafandom :thumb_yello:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, kreacher said:

Wow thank you so so much for filming this & for sharing it :flowers2: Your patience for phone holding is admirable :bow:

I'm loving reliving every moment of this! :wub2: I'd especially been looking for Sanremo since I didn't film any of it & he hasn't performed it again

I've been looking for Sanremo, too, since that's when he came over and squeezed my hand. :mikalove: Sadly, Christelle's video doesn't *quite* get me in the frame. Oh well, I live in hope that someone has a decent still photo...

Also, I've been looking for reviews, and there are surprisingly few! Like practically none. Here's one short one:

https://uinterview.com/reviews/music-reviews/mika-makes-energetic-return-to-stage-with-songs-from-new-album-my-name-is-michael-holbrook-ticket-info/

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Official YouTube AAuE7mA4WpVufN69JMS2zooG8jOXurB7gYmhFCh1

Music video by MIKA performing Dear Jealousy (Live). © 2020 Republic Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc. 

– off the new Live album "MIKA Live At Brooklyn Steel" available 1/31/2020

• Video Director: Charles Todd
  • Video Producer: James Rothman

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1