Tomorrow

mellody

2 hours ago, Sandy Nimmo said:

This song’s catchy, but the chorus has been nagging at me since it was released and I’ve finally realised why...

Does anyone else think it sounds a lot like One Night Stand by Enrique Iglesias? The melody’s really similar IMO, and it might even be in the same key! 😮

I can see the similarities

2 hours ago, Sandy Nimmo said:

This song’s catchy, but the chorus has been nagging at me since it was released and I’ve finally realised why...

Does anyone else think it sounds a lot like One Night Stand by Enrique Iglesias? The melody’s really similar IMO, and it might even be in the same key! 😮

Lol I thought the chorus sounds like Need you now by Lady Antebellum speed it up a bit  :aah:

4 hours ago, Sandy Nimmo said:

1 hour ago, ellie said:

Lol I thought the chorus sounds like Need you now by Lady Antebellum speed it up a bit  :aah:

Ha. I don't know either of these songs. I need to get out more. ;)

7 minutes ago, krysady said:

It seems that we will get the video for Tomorrow this Tuesday ( October 8th )  you can see a bit of it at the beginning of this interview:

https://video.mattinopadova.gelocal.it/locale/il-tour-di-mika-fara-tappa-all-kioene-arena-di-padova-l-1-febbraio-sara-un-light-show/119415/119917

Looking forward to that :teehee:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MatanBenYosef224 said:

For some strange reason I was wrong about the lyrics :lmfao:

I thought that when he sings "who gives a s**t about tomorrow...", I thought it was "gives a shiver..."

Oopps

Hahahaha acutally you're not alone with that! :lmao:

• Haha 1

Hmm, I had expected something different when he wrote "live video". It's not live but most of it was recorded before the show. And I don't like how it's cut, it goes either too fast or too slow. It's not bad, but I can't get excited about it either. Well, maybe I have to watch it a few times. :teehee:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Hmm, I had expected something different when he wrote "live video". It's not live but most of it was recorded before the show. And I don't like how it's cut, it goes either too fast or too slow. It's not bad, but I can't get excited about it either. Well, maybe I have to watch it a few times. :teehee:

I have the same! And it looks a bit strange that the video is 'live' but the sound is studio. It looks so weird and it doesn't match with each other haha. But I love how Mika moves like he always does, it's a simple but okay'ish video! I really love the song by the way

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

At least this video is clear and does not need any interpretation, I think everyone understands it.  

Hahahha yes thát is definitely true!! 😊 

On 10/8/2019 at 2:35 PM, MatanBenYosef224 said:

For some strange reason I was wrong about the lyrics :lmfao:

I thought that when he sings "who gives a s**t about tomorrow...", I thought it was "gives a shiver..."

Oopps

:lmfao:You need to post this in the misheard lyrics thread :wink2:

• Thanks 1