Posted (edited)
On 9/25/2019 at 6:20 AM, lollipop_monkey said:

I'm straight-up addicted to this song. Like, I need to hear it every few hours or else I start experiencing withdrawal symptoms. :wub2: Haven't felt quite this obsessed with one particular Mika song since How Much Do You Love Me.

Everything about it is just perfect to my ears, from the lyrics to the vaguely 80s instrumentation. :fangurl:

Fun fact: If the Wikipedia entry for the new album is accurate, this is the only song on the new album that Mika alone has a writing credit on, without any co-writers.

Hi :huglove:

I am totally hooked too :wub2::cloud:

So happy to see you here :woot_jump:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

On 9/20/2019 at 1:41 PM, krysady said:

It's funny because this is exactly how I felt hearing the lyrics of Ice Cream, I can't even listen to it because of that :aah:  .... instead Tomorrow sounds so real and frank to me, he manage to catch perfectly that feeling that all of us know and lived, and his voice fits so well along with the lyrics :wub2:  But I also get it why it's not everyone's favorite, since we have different tastes and our reactions are biased, mostly on how a song touches us on a personal level ( I suppose :blush-anim-cl: )  I know this is my case with Good Wife and Tomorrow, and right now I can't stop listening to the last one.

Same for me about Good Wife and Tomorrow an instant and very deep connection :wub2:

And I can't stop listening to Tomorrow either :cloud:

I made a Tomorrow playlist to make sure it starts again as soon as it stops :teehee:  :fangurl:

• Like 2

This song’s catchy, but the chorus has been nagging at me since it was released and I’ve finally realised why...

Does anyone else think it sounds a lot like One Night Stand by Enrique Iglesias? The melody’s really similar IMO, and it might even be in the same key! 😮

2 hours ago, Sandy Nimmo said:

This song’s catchy, but the chorus has been nagging at me since it was released and I’ve finally realised why...

Does anyone else think it sounds a lot like One Night Stand by Enrique Iglesias? The melody’s really similar IMO, and it might even be in the same key! 😮

I can see the similarities

2 hours ago, Sandy Nimmo said:

Lol I thought the chorus sounds like Need you now by Lady Antebellum speed it up a bit  :aah:

4 hours ago, Sandy Nimmo said:

1 hour ago, ellie said:

Lol I thought the chorus sounds like Need you now by Lady Antebellum speed it up a bit  :aah:

Ha. I don't know either of these songs. I need to get out more. ;)

7 minutes ago, krysady said:

It seems that we will get the video for Tomorrow this Tuesday ( October 8th )  you can see a bit of it at the beginning of this interview:

https://video.mattinopadova.gelocal.it/locale/il-tour-di-mika-fara-tappa-all-kioene-arena-di-padova-l-1-febbraio-sara-un-light-show/119415/119917

Looking forward to that :teehee:

• Like 2

For some strange reason I was wrong about the lyrics :lmfao:

I thought that when he sings "who gives a s**t about tomorrow...", I thought it was "gives a shiver..."

Oopps

• Haha 1

The song is good but the video. No words  :cloud:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MatanBenYosef224 said:

For some strange reason I was wrong about the lyrics :lmfao:

I thought that when he sings "who gives a s**t about tomorrow...", I thought it was "gives a shiver..."

Oopps

Hahahaha acutally you're not alone with that! :lmao:

• Haha 1

My favorite song from the album got the best video that Mika have ever done, things gets better and better :wub2:  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

The song is good but the video. No words  :cloud:

:yeah:

I can't even express how much I love the video! :fangurl:

• Like 1

Hmm, I had expected something different when he wrote "live video". It's not live but most of it was recorded before the show. And I don't like how it's cut, it goes either too fast or too slow. It's not bad, but I can't get excited about it either. Well, maybe I have to watch it a few times. :teehee:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Hmm, I had expected something different when he wrote "live video". It's not live but most of it was recorded before the show. And I don't like how it's cut, it goes either too fast or too slow. It's not bad, but I can't get excited about it either. Well, maybe I have to watch it a few times. :teehee:

I have the same! And it looks a bit strange that the video is 'live' but the sound is studio. It looks so weird and it doesn't match with each other haha. But I love how Mika moves like he always does, it's a simple but okay'ish video! I really love the song by the way

• Like 3

At least this video is clear and does not need any interpretation, I think everyone understands it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

44 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

At least this video is clear and does not need any interpretation, I think everyone understands it.  

Hahahha yes thát is definitely true!! 😊 

5 hours ago, mellody said:

Well, maybe I have to watch it a few times. :teehee:

:lmfao: :thumb_yello:

It seems that many people do not like the Italian version. I have seen very negative comments from Italians. :dunno:

• Like 1

The video is so much like the actual NYC show... adorable, and very very backlit 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tomorrow is growing on me just like "Sanremo" does :sweatdrop:

Just like Sanremo- It took me a lot of listens to finally really start "loving it" like at first  I Was pretty much not excited about what i'm hearing, but it gets better

Mika how do you do that! :lol3:

• Like 2