2019 - Mika @CADENA100 Por Ellas, Madrid, SPAIN, 19 October

Mikasister

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's in Madrid, if I see it right? I've adjusted the title. :)

Great to see that he's doing promo in more than 2 countries. 😊

Yes. Thank you,  Karin. :wink2:

It is a solidarity concert for the benefit of the Spanish association against cancer, to support patients and families against breast cancer and to send a message of support to women suffering from this disease.

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

I was right. It's sold out

SOLD OUT! 🚨 We are very proud to announce that all tickets have been sold out for our solidarity concert CADENA 100 Por Ellas in a morning. THANK YOU! 👏🏽 # 19octCADENA100PorEllas

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Please,can anyone save this event? 

In this article they say that will broadcast from the morning ,before the concert they will talk to the artist and will see sound test and the concert...Please,anyone can save it.

Thank you so much!

www.cadena100.es

Y es que CADENA100.es ha preparado desde primera hora de la mañana un amplio despliegue para que disfrutes, en exclusiva, de imágenes de los ensayos, backstage y ambiente del Palacio de los Deportes en las horas previos al show. Y a partir de las 18.00h. charlaremos con los artistas en los minutos previos al concierto. Antonio Hueso y Jordi Cruz se van a infiltrar en el photocall del concierto para hablar con los cantantes y ponerlos en algún que otro aprieto. ¡Va a ser muy divertido! Si no quieres perderte ningún detalle de los artistas y celebrities que van a posar para las cámaras, conéctate a partir de las 18.00h. a CADENA100.es para vivir el mejor previo del CADENA 100 Por Ellas