Newbie from US!

missteeta

Hey! I don’t know why it took me so long to join, I’ve been a Mika lover since 2007! I adore him, and boy do I wish he would come to the states for a tour! Toy Boy and Any Other World are a couple of my top favorites🎼 I live in Illinois, USA.

• Like 4

Hi! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around! :cheer:

Well, do you know that Mika is in the USA for the new tour: the Tiny Tour? :mikadas:

(New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I did see he’s on tour the minute he announced and yay I bought tickets for the Chicago show the morning they went on sale! ❤️ but I’m so nervous...feeling it’s going to be cancelled😥 I know health and safety is so important right now but man I’ve been waiting so long!!! I’ll be heartbroken.

4 hours ago, missteeta said:

I did see he’s on tour the minute he announced and yay I bought tickets for the Chicago show the morning they went on sale! ❤️ but I’m so nervous...feeling it’s going to be cancelled😥 I know health and safety is so important right now but man I’ve been waiting so long!!! I’ll be heartbroken.

they've all been cancelled already, all the South and North American dates :( hopefully he'll reschedule later in the year

Edited by kreacher