2019 - Sept.16 @ Corona Theatre, Montreal: PICS / VIDS / REPORTS

mellody

Omg I’m so jealous! The second night seem better than the first I saw! Don’t take me wrong Mika is always good and generous but he seems more confortable, like he owns Corona theatre! 

I don’t remember who said that before this gigs he didn't know if he was into Mika like before, but I was in the same mood, and now I just think about the show, watching every single video that fans posted here just to enjoy it once again!

Mika seems to be a very special person not just because of his art of music and signing but a really good human being who gives and consider people around him.

when he’s coming back??!?!?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, izabeil said:

Omg I’m so jealous! The second night seem better than the first I saw! Don’t take me wrong Mika is always good and generous but he seems more confortable, like he owns Corona theatre! 

I don’t remember who said that before this gigs he didn't know if he was into Mika like before, but I was in the same mood, and now I just think about the show, watching every single video that fans posted here just to enjoy it once again!

Mika seems to be a very special person not just because of his art of music and signing but a really good human being who gives and consider people around him.

when he’s coming back??!?!?

I saw both shows and liked the second one even more than the first. There was some craziness from Mika and the crowd that made everything just a bit better.

Think he put a lot of people under his spell again with this show 🥰 including me!

• Like 2

On 9/18/2019 at 9:55 AM, mel458 said:

Omg, j'étais dans la ruelle, mais c'était tellement long et j'avais tellement mal au pied que je suis parti. En plus du gars de sécurité qui disait qu'il n'allait pas venir 😭😭😭 je suis tellement triste

mel458 says "Omg, I was in the alley, but it was so long and my foot hurt so much that I left. In addition to the security guy who said he wasn't going to come 😭😭😭 I'm so sad"

Just for future reference, remember this: Security ALWAYS says he's not going to come out. Or that he's already left. ALWAYS. So if you really want to see him, you have to wait a while just to make sure!  :thumb_yello:

18 hours ago, yang said:

Did anyone record it when he was brushing his hair? That's so adorable.

Also, as he was brushing hair, I think he may look really good in ponytail...something like this..

Related image

Just... NO! Please Mika, no man bun! LOL! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thank you so much everyone for all these pictures and videos !!!

It's so good to be able to see these shows over and over again !

Already one week, and my head and heart are still over there... 💓

I was wondering (even if I think I already know the answer that is : No ;) ) :

Is there someone who filmed in the line after the show, when he was out to sign autographs ?

I so would have liked to have a memory of the few words we shared ! (I was near the end of the line).

Thank you anyway ! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Milie said:

Thank you so much everyone for all these pictures and videos !!!

It's so good to be able to see these shows over and over again !

Already one week, and my head and heart are still over there... 💓

I was wondering (even if I think I already know the answer that is : No ;) ) :

Is there someone who filmed in the line after the show, when he was out to sign autographs ?

I so would have liked to have a memory of the few words we shared ! (I was near the end of the line).

Thank you anyway ! 

I would love a video of that, too, but I think security scared most of us into putting our cameras away, plus it was so dark in that alley.

But if anyone has recorded it, I hope they will share it here!

• Like 1

That's it !

But they also said that we could take picture without flash finally. And I don't care if we can't see anything on the video, just the sound of our tiny conversation would make me soooo happy ! 

I saw the one of kreacher_mika on Instagram. ❤️

So, maybe there's one near the end of the line too, somewhere.... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Milie said:

That's it !

But they also said that we could take picture without flash finally. And I don't care if we can't see anything on the video, just the sound of our tiny conversation would make me soooo happy ! 

I saw the one of kreacher_mika on Instagram. ❤️

So, maybe there's one near the end of the line too, somewhere.... 

I hope you can find something! it’s a very special memento ❤️ 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

PRESS

Sopitas.com

• septiembre 25, 2019
Mika hizo de su concierto una fiesta en donde se celebró el amor en todas sus formas

Vestido de un traje rojo y una camisa blanca con holanes, Mika salió al escenario de El Plaza Condesa para hacer lo que mejor ha sabido hacer a lo largo de su carrera musical: enamorar a todo aquel que lo escucha sobre un escenario. Ni los 20 minutos de retraso, ni la lluvia que golpeó la ciudad lograron que la gente no se uniera a la fiesta de Mika, una en la que se celebró al amor en todas sus formas.

El concierto comenzó con “Ice Cream”, canción de su más reciente álbum My Name Is Michael Holbrook (2019). La gente no esperó ni dudó ni un segundo en entregarle toda su energía al cantante de origen líbano-británico, quien desde el principio del show prometió que durante el concierto sólo se dirigiría al público en idioma español, uno que por cierto ha mejorado bastante. 

Mika es un showman en toda la extensión de la palabra, y en serio tiene energía a más no poder. El hombre canta, interpreta, toca el piano, se sube a él, salta, corre de un lado a otro y no duda con compartir esa vitalidad con sus fans hasta donde le sea posible. Incluso si eso implica subir a una fan al escenario para bailar juntos o usar un sombrero charro. Al final, Mika sabe que su fanbase en México es solida, y quiere que ellos no tengan duda de que los ama.

El regreso de Mika a nuestro país, luego de 12 años, estuvo lleno de canciones como “Relax (Take It Easy)”,  “Origin of Love”, “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)”, “Tiny Love”, “Popular Song”, y hasta “We Are Golden”, una pieza que al parecer varios no esperaban en el show, pues desató mucha euforia entre los asistentes del concierto, que cabe mencionar eran de todas las edades.

Sin embargo, este show también estuvo lleno de mucha emotividad. Por un lado, Mika nos guió e inspiró a cantarle al amor, a celebrar quienes somos y lo mucho que nuestra energía positiva puede aportar al mundo. Por el otro, el cantante también nos llevó a encontrar ese lado vulnerable que tenemos, a abrazarlo y aceptarlo. Al final del día esa debilidad, que a veces no nos gusta, también forma parte de nosotros.

Mika concluyó con “Grace Kelly”, “Tiny Love” (una parte de la canción), y “Stay high”, donde de alguna manera pidió a sus fans que, ahora que estaban recargados con amor, se mantuvieran así. Al fin y al cabo, ese parecer ser el propósito de Mika: contagiar amor y energía. Al menos así nos hizo sentir a sus fans en la CDMX.

Antes de salir y dejar el escenario al que le entregó todo, Mika cantó “Cielito Lindo” usando el sombrero que sacó a la mitad de su show, provocando que todos nos enamoráramos más de él. Comprobando que 12 años pueden parecer mucho, pero que sin duda, las largas esperas siempre tienen su recompensa. Ver a Mika sobre un escenario fue la mayor de ellas.

Foto: Stephania Carmona

resena-mika.thumb.jpg.48ca2d034a1ba5ae6ae780fcd5745909.jpg

Mika.thumb.jpeg.88af5ad435763b17b808877d1fb40879.jpeg

mika-concierto-1.thumb.jpeg.bf8c5f46912d89dcba1b4b029f3c7131.jpeg

mika-concierto-3.thumb.jpeg.45317caac100819f57ed88edbdd5c48a.jpeg

mika-concierto-10.thumb.jpeg.5a90d4291dfa2181d0edff8c2c8acdd1.jpeg

mika-concierto-9.thumb.jpeg.0f0358d6fae16be0802763210b53d1b4.jpeg

mika-concierto-8.thumb.jpeg.8f9416e12195f17447d008703c8f57fa.jpeg

mika-concierto-10.thumb.jpeg.5a90d4291dfa2181d0edff8c2c8acdd1.jpeg

mika-concierto-5.thumb.jpeg.be2bcc3898cc1d201472b473665f2ed7.jpeg

mika-concierto-4.thumb.jpeg.48efc4a341903f33517102ac1aee8e4d.jpeg

mika-concierto-1.thumb.jpeg.a4292a655239054b360f84f92795db13.jpeg