mellody

2019 - Sept.16 @ Corona Theatre, Montreal: PICS / VIDS / REPORTS

Did anyone record it when he was brushing his hair? That's so adorable.

Also, as he was brushing hair, I think he may look really good in ponytail...something like this..

Related image

25 minutes ago, yang said:

I've seen it somewhere - I don't remember on Youtube or Instagram. i will try to find it.

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I've seen it somewhere - I don't remember on Youtube or Instagram. i will try to find it.

Corinne posted it on instagram

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Or a fan on stage :lol3:

Just WOW! She’s so in shock! And Mika so good with her while is singing! I loved that one!

Omg I’m so jealous! The second night seem better than the first I saw! Don’t take me wrong Mika is always good and generous but he seems more confortable, like he owns Corona theatre! 

I don’t remember who said that before this gigs he didn't know if he was into Mika like before, but I was in the same mood, and now I just think about the show, watching every single video that fans posted here just to enjoy it once again!

Mika seems to be a very special person not just because of his art of music and signing but a really good human being who gives and consider people around him.

when he’s coming back??!?!?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, izabeil said:

Omg I’m so jealous! The second night seem better than the first I saw! Don’t take me wrong Mika is always good and generous but he seems more confortable, like he owns Corona theatre! 

I don’t remember who said that before this gigs he didn't know if he was into Mika like before, but I was in the same mood, and now I just think about the show, watching every single video that fans posted here just to enjoy it once again!

Mika seems to be a very special person not just because of his art of music and signing but a really good human being who gives and consider people around him.

when he’s coming back??!?!?

I saw both shows and liked the second one even more than the first. There was some craziness from Mika and the crowd that made everything just a bit better.

Think he put a lot of people under his spell again with this show 🥰 including me!

• Like 2

Underwater (with special appearances by my stupid arm)

IMG_3753.MOV

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2019 at 9:55 AM, mel458 said:

Omg, j'étais dans la ruelle, mais c'était tellement long et j'avais tellement mal au pied que je suis parti. En plus du gars de sécurité qui disait qu'il n'allait pas venir 😭😭😭 je suis tellement triste

mel458 says "Omg, I was in the alley, but it was so long and my foot hurt so much that I left. In addition to the security guy who said he wasn't going to come 😭😭😭 I'm so sad"

Just for future reference, remember this: Security ALWAYS says he's not going to come out. Or that he's already left. ALWAYS. So if you really want to see him, you have to wait a while just to make sure!  :thumb_yello:

18 hours ago, yang said:

Also, as he was brushing hair, I think he may look really good in ponytail...something like this..

Related image

Just... NO! Please Mika, no man bun! LOL! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

YouTube

We Are Golden

Love Today

Happy Ending

Big Girl

Big Girl

Underwater

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much everyone for all these pictures and videos !!!

It's so good to be able to see these shows over and over again !

Already one week, and my head and heart are still over there... 💓

I was wondering (even if I think I already know the answer that is : No ;) ) :

Is there someone who filmed in the line after the show, when he was out to sign autographs ?

I so would have liked to have a memory of the few words we shared ! (I was near the end of the line).

Thank you anyway ! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Milie said:

Thank you so much everyone for all these pictures and videos !!!

It's so good to be able to see these shows over and over again !

Already one week, and my head and heart are still over there... 💓

I was wondering (even if I think I already know the answer that is : No ;) ) :

Is there someone who filmed in the line after the show, when he was out to sign autographs ?

I so would have liked to have a memory of the few words we shared ! (I was near the end of the line).

Thank you anyway ! 

I would love a video of that, too, but I think security scared most of us into putting our cameras away, plus it was so dark in that alley.

But if anyone has recorded it, I hope they will share it here!

• Like 1

That's it !

But they also said that we could take picture without flash finally. And I don't care if we can't see anything on the video, just the sound of our tiny conversation would make me soooo happy ! 

I saw the one of kreacher_mika on Instagram. ❤️

So, maybe there's one near the end of the line too, somewhere.... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Milie said:

That's it !

But they also said that we could take picture without flash finally. And I don't care if we can't see anything on the video, just the sound of our tiny conversation would make me soooo happy ! 

I saw the one of kreacher_mika on Instagram. ❤️

So, maybe there's one near the end of the line too, somewhere.... 

I hope you can find something! it’s a very special memento ❤️