Mika at Che Tempo Che Fa on RAI 2 - Milan, 6 October 2019 -

Gabry74

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

I also hope we'll get a translation. :puppy_eyes: ... the first part, when he talks about illness and death in his family, is very emotional, I think he was nearly crying when he mentioned his mum. :tears:

Is this when Fabio pats Mika's knee? After the pat Mika blinks a lot & smiles, but then his face... omg my heart :(  

Just now, Florine said:

I would love to have the translation but I'm not really ready. It's hard to see him sad.

From what I understand, it's just the things we know already. But I think it's the first time he talks about it on TV a bit more detailled, not just in magazine interviews.

I also don't want to see him sad, I just feel like giving him a big hug. :tears: But he talks about his album being medicine for him, that he wants to respond to this melancholy with joy. He did indeed turn it into something incredibly beautiful, and you can also often see the joy in his eyes when he talks about the album. He often says he likes the contrasts, the contradictions... and the contrast between sadness and happiness couldn't be greater here. I admire his strength, that he's able to find happiness in these sad times.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

From what I understand, it's just the things we know already. But I think it's the first time he talks about it on TV a bit more detailled, not just in magazine interviews.

I also don't want to see him sad, I just feel like giving him a big hug. :tears: But he talks about his album being medicine for him, that he wants to respond to this melancholy with joy. He did indeed turn it into something incredibly beautiful, and you can also often see the joy in his eyes when he talks about the album. He often says he likes the contrasts, the contradictions... and the contrast between sadness and happiness couldn't be greater here. I admire his strength, that he's able to find happiness in these sad times.

I also admire him so much. And it's so so sad and somehow not understandable that such a lovely person and beautiful soul constantly has to go through bad times and personal "catastrophes"... it seems so unfair to me...

But as long as he can make music to go through these times he'll be fine I guess. Anyway I wish that there'll be a day for him when everything will be okay and he can just be happy.

His music is medicine and not just for him but for all the people around him, including us.

During an interview in french yesterday he said that his mother's illness was something that happen to everybody once in their life and he was so beautifu, so human....It's so unfair for him and for his mom but also they are so strong. I think he is stronger. Maybe he took his fear and sadness to turn it into strenght..