Hello from the US

RicksBlueEyedGirl

Hi!  I’m Lucy from a small town in Nebraska. The middle of nowhere United States lol.  I love music and art. I love my family and all seven of my cats. Yes my house gets a bit crazy sometimes. My favorite time of the day is early morning before anyone else gets up when I can sit and drink my coffee and watch Mika videos. Yes I’m that person that pays for YouTube just so I can watch Mika without being interrupted by commercials. I’ve been a Mika fan for years. I ran across him on accident one day and fell in love instantly. I know I’m not the average fan but I figure I’m just special that way lol. 

• Like 6

Hi, Lucy! :bye: Welcome to MFC, enjoy the place :welcomeani:  

2 hours ago, RicksBlueEyedGirl said:

Yes my house gets a bit crazy sometimes

I know what you mean, I also had seven cats myself at some point :teehee:

This is the American Thread, if you want to get in touch with other fans from the USA  https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31005-us-american-thread-part-vi/

10 hours ago, RicksBlueEyedGirl said:

I love my family and all seven of my cats. Yes my house gets a bit crazy sometimes. 

A cat lover! Welcome to the MFC, Lucy! I'm Sara (a cat lover, too!) :teehee:

Here's a thread you might like: 

And another one, which can be helpful:

I'm curious to know more! How did you discover Mika exactly? ^_^

• Like 3

Let’s see...  I’ve listened to the new album several times. I wasn’t fortunate enough to attend any of the US concerts. I accidentally ran across Mika on YouTube one day when I was looking for music to listen to and was instantly hooked. There is just something about him you can’t help but love. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RicksBlueEyedGirl said:

Let’s see...  I’ve listened to the new album several times. I wasn’t fortunate enough to attend any of the US concerts. I accidentally ran across Mika on YouTube one day when I was looking for music to listen to and was instantly hooked. There is just something about him you can’t help but love. 

Ohh Im so sorry but dont lose hope. He said he'll be back in US in a few months. Hope you can attend some of the shows next time. It's an unforgettble experience, full of magic and happiness.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...