Kumazzz

2019 - La Poste Mobile @ La Cigale in Paris : 8 Oct. REPORTS / PICS / VIDS

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

:france:

 

SETLIST

  1. Ice Cream
  2. Dear jealousy
  3. Relax
  4. Origin of Love
  5. Big Girl
  6. Tiny Love
  7. Underwater
  8. Tomorrow
  9. Elle Me Dit
  10. Love Today
  11. We Are Golden
  12. Grace Kelly

 

*********

   PICS

*********

 

 

 

*********

   VIDS

*********

 

 

 

**********

REPORTS

**********

 

 

 

*********

  PRESS

*********

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alexandre Moulard

(professional photographer )

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tillymilo

posting INSTAGRAM

 

SETLIST

  1. Ice Cream
  2. Dear jealousy
  3. Relax
  4. Origin of Love
  5. Big Girl
  6. Tiny Love
  7. Underwater
  8. Tomorrow
  9. Elle Me Dit
  10. Love Today
  11. We Are Golden
  12. Grace Kelly

 

70519364_2404864873106278_4505817518194707913_n.thumb.jpg.5fdb2b61d158bbda9f75480a79f5ae19.jpg

 

71214318_137336730960133_3505268612865728048_n.thumb.jpg.38db7301c0e62bf9479be21c9c68cc5f.jpg

 

67950774_103701377663143_8818703227275189714_n.thumb.jpg.7ebb2b944ab690aaa8c96e1de2c5c6a8.jpg

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@Tillymilo

posting INSTAGRAM

 

SETLIST

  1. Ice Cream
  2. Dear jealousy
  3. Relax
  4. Origin of Love
  5. Big Girl
  6. Tiny Love
  7. Underwater
  8. Tomorrow
  9. Elle Me Dit
  10. Love Today
  11. We Are Golden
  12. Grace Kelly

 

I've seen on IG a video with Happy Ending from this evening and it's not on the setlist :dunno: 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luckily he didnt sing Blue because the crowd had fallen asleep :sleep_1:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Fortuné was there, he posted a few (bad) photos on his IG stories. :teehee:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mellody said:

Apparently Fortuné was there, he posted a few (bad) photos on his IG stories. :teehee:

I read on Twitter that his mother, his father and Zuleika were there too

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, krysady said:

I read on Twitter that his mother, his father and Zuleika were there too

 

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Apparently Fortuné was there, he posted a few (bad) photos on his IG stories. :teehee:

 

Yes they were standing behind the disabled people on the left of the stage and Mrs Penniman was seating there ( I haven’t seen if she was in a wheelchair or standard chair)

I was standing in the crowd maybe 4th row on the left side.

Just after the first part, I had looked to the left and was wondering myself why Mika was standing there in a pink t shirt 🤭

I suddenly realized that it was Fortuné 🤣 It is crazy how much he looks like Mika 😁

I daren’t looked at them after that because I know they don’t like that (well just a quick glance to Fortuné which is really handsome from far away 😉 One day, a few years ago,  he was standing next to me in the street after a gig and I have to admit that he becomes nicer and nicer 🤭)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Concerning the show

 

That was a f-/ing good gig and I was missing that Mikaïne so much 😋

My phone was full during Happy Ending so I have just enjoyed the song and started to cry (always on that song which is one of my favorite’s ever 😍)

 

But the new songs are very very good live.

Tiny Love and Tomorrow where 😍😍😍

 

I will try to post you some pics and vids (if I manage to do that here, never easy from my phone)

 

After the gig I have missed to see Mika because I was gone back to my car for a few minutes, what a pity.

He has just passed quickly, apparently and picked up some gifts quickly, too.

Mine are still in their gift box 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

 

But, after that, I have met some kind MFCers in a café and they were really nice welcoming and I am happy not to be shy and having dared to go to join them.

I  am also  happy to

see some of them in London like @Anna Ko Kolkowska

 

 

Concerning the fans

 

We had a passionated discussion about fans who queue and those who think they are priority people because they have seen Mika numerous times after his tv shows like The Voice in France.

 

I keep saying to all of them that there is no priority fan, nowhere 🤷🏼‍♀️

Of course, some of us got some advantage from time to time (like invitations in private shows or private meet and great,  in the past)

 

After all, should I be a better fan because I have been loving him since Grace Kelly ?

following him since 2008 ? NO 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I don’t go nowhere when he does not sing (apart from Musée Grévin where there was a speech and a party and I had have the chance to be invited)

If I could, I would, of course but I work and live far from Paris.

 

For that and the numerous autographs I have, and having talked to him several times and danced with him on stage as a Big Girl, I could pretend too that I am a better fan but I won’t. Never 👎🏻

I keep the door opened to welcome new fans and can’t stand those selfish people 😝 Everybody should do the same. 

 

I told them that I love Mika for his art and music and not his tv shows like The Voice in France. They go there, they look at his back for hours and talk with him for 5 minutes, after 🤷🏼‍♀️ Then, they think he knows them and, consequently, he likes them better. But that is false 👎🏻

 

Before the gig, while waiting in the crowd, I have texted with a french webmaster (website about Mika since 2007) and he thinks that Mika has been lost for a few years between tv shows, advertising for cars or pens or tv shows in Italy.

I have tried to convince him that the artist is still there, the proof is that new album

which is a pure jewell to me 😉

He was hard fan but he has not listened to the new album yet 🤷🏼‍♀️

He must keep his faith in Mika 🙏🏻 I told him 😉

 

 

Concerning the queue :

 

I don’t see the point of queuing for ages for such a tiny venue 🙄

The man who parked his car next to me in the car park has gone to the queue with his family and has been given number 95 around 4.45 pm 

I have reached the queue around 6.30, got no number and he was standing just next to me in the crowd 🤭🤣

Queuing is only good to chat with fans when you can move around.

I have said hello and a quick chat to hard old fans which where queuing first rows because this queue was in the middle of a pavement, but have not had the chance to meet them after the gig 🤷🏼‍♀️ Mika was gone, so they were gone, too.

 

Sorry for that long message but I don’t know where to express myself on the forum and I needed to write it, somewhere 😉

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My pics from the gig (not a lot, full storage 🙄) the light was not good to take pics

8559F0F3-D9CA-4F05-BB04-0EC7E6E90ADD.jpeg

B3F989BD-5B16-4DA6-AE57-77327F005A8B.jpeg

B07941B0-C571-446E-8D02-1CDF9DACEC41.jpeg

B529718C-66D4-4482-BF0A-1CD4F4C6D0EC.jpeg

53606960-F306-4171-8278-61AE46DBC92A.jpeg

FD85B70F-2675-4325-83A5-1906E92CCE16.jpeg

EAE93C9F-214C-4026-A86A-682231E953B2.jpeg

6559900E-9FEC-465F-9431-2D0A2F305152.jpeg

7B9A7C12-9229-46EC-8026-A86D7FA40BAD.jpeg

26E5DE40-155D-4A45-9D85-209C332FB98D.jpeg

60E2FC42-B7F3-4549-B2B9-4F7EFF2549A8.jpeg

7F1ED004-59B0-44DB-9EEB-B06157E7951F.jpeg

A7650B34-394A-4523-A2DC-173BB063247C.jpeg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 12:33 AM, krysady said:

 

I've seen on IG a video with Happy Ending from this evening and it's not on the setlist :dunno: 

Yes. It was not on the setlist. But "who gives a s**t" about the set list? Mika stays Mika. The concert supposed to take ony 40 minutes but we enjoyed Mika for more than one hour 👍👍👍👍👍 Maybe he talked less but we had 13 songs performed on the TOP level. Mika put the stage and his fans on fire ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sweetieval Thanks for your review and pictures, I'm glad that you had a great time, that venue looks so beautiful :thumb_yello:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

 

 

Yes they were standing behind the disabled people on the left of the stage and Mrs Penniman was seating there ( I haven’t seen if she was in a wheelchair or standard chair)

I was standing in the crowd maybe 4th row on the left side.

Just after the first part, I had looked to the left and was wondering myself why Mika was standing there in a pink t shirt 🤭

I suddenly realized that it was Fortuné 🤣 It is crazy how much he looks like Mika 😁

I daren’t looked at them after that because I know they don’t like that (well just a quick glance to Fortuné which is really handsome from far away 😉 One day, a few years ago,  he was standing next to me in the street after a gig and I have to admit that he becomes nicer and nicer 🤭)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Concerning the show

 

That was a f-/ing good gig and I was missing that Mikaïne so much 😋

My phone was full during Happy Ending so I have just enjoyed the song and started to cry (always on that song which is one of my favorite’s ever 😍)

 

But the new songs are very very good live.

Tiny Love and Tomorrow where 😍😍😍

 

I will try to post you some pics and vids (if I manage to do that here, never easy from my phone)

 

After the gig I have missed to see Mika because I was gone back to my car for a few minutes, what a pity.

He has just passed quickly, apparently and picked up some gifts quickly, too.

Mine are still in their gift box 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

 

But, after that, I have met some kind MFCers in a café and they were really nice welcoming and I am happy not to be shy and having dared to go to join them.

I  am also  happy to

see some of them in London like @Anna Ko Kolkowska

 

 

Concerning the fans

 

We had a passionated discussion about fans who queue and those who think they are priority people because they have seen Mika numerous times after his tv shows like The Voice in France.

 

I keep saying to all of them that there is no priority fan, nowhere 🤷🏼‍♀️

Of course, some of us got some advantage from time to time (like invitations in private shows or private meet and great,  in the past)

 

After all, should I be a better fan because I have been loving him since Grace Kelly ?

following him since 2008 ? NO 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I don’t go nowhere when he does not sing (apart from Musée Grévin where there was a speech and a party and I had have the chance to be invited)

If I could, I would, of course but I work and live far from Paris.

 

For that and the numerous autographs I have, and having talked to him several times and danced with him on stage as a Big Girl, I could pretend too that I am a better fan but I won’t. Never 👎🏻

I keep the door opened to welcome new fans and can’t stand those selfish people 😝 Everybody should do the same. 

 

I told them that I love Mika for his art and music and not his tv shows like The Voice in France. They go there, they look at his back for hours and talk with him for 5 minutes, after 🤷🏼‍♀️ Then, they think he knows them and, consequently, he likes them better. But that is false 👎🏻

 

Before the gig, while waiting in the crowd, I have texted with a french webmaster (website about Mika since 2007) and he thinks that Mika has been lost for a few years between tv shows, advertising for cars or pens or tv shows in Italy.

I have tried to convince him that the artist is still there, the proof is that new album

which is a pure jewell to me 😉

He was hard fan but he has not listened to the new album yet 🤷🏼‍♀️

He must keep his faith in Mika 🙏🏻 I told him 😉

 

 

Concerning the queue :

 

I don’t see the point of queuing for ages for such a tiny venue 🙄

The man who parked his car next to me in the car park has gone to the queue with his family and has been given number 95 around 4.45 pm 

I have reached the queue around 6.30, got no number and he was standing just next to me in the crowd 🤭🤣

Queuing is only good to chat with fans when you can move around.

I have said hello and a quick chat to hard old fans which where queuing first rows because this queue was in the middle of a pavement, but have not had the chance to meet them after the gig 🤷🏼‍♀️ Mika was gone, so they were gone, too.

 

Sorry for that long message but I don’t know where to express myself on the forum and I needed to write it, somewhere 😉

 

 

It was a pleasure to meet you, Valerie. You are such a nice person.

I am happy we will meet again in London :cheer:

And thank you for your report!

I am totally overwhelmed by news about Mika from everywhere. This guy is a dynamite!!!!!! Not only on stage but with his promo as well :lol3: And I am happy he does at last UK TV!!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody :toot:

 

Here is the entirety of the incredible private concert of Mika at La Cigale this Tuesday, October 8. 2019.

Thank you all for this unforgettable moment of sharing and love. Thank you La Poste Mobile!

It was simply MAGIC! :cloud:

 

Sorry for all the blurry moments on the video...

 

Thank you Mikafan club! And a ####ing thank you to Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for this outstanding performance ❤️ :mikalove:

Enjoy everybody and a lot of kisses to all of you !! :cheer::wub::flowers2:

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Small picture of a very small part of our Facebook group 'Mika, the origin of the sun in our lives'!

It was so amazing from the beginning till the end !! :cheer::mikalove:❤️:cloud::huglove:

So much love !!! Thank you Mika !!

 

1876626211_MikafanslasortiedelaCigale.thumb.jpg.b875ca6b4d51b43d3adbdc2a51ce0b16.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a million to everyone who posted here :group_hug:

It was so fantastic :cloud:

I will write my report and share little videos and the sound of the concert as soon as I can,  sorry for the delay,  but rl was too busy....

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 12:42 AM, Mikasister said:

Luckily he didnt sing Blue because the crowd had fallen asleep :sleep_1:

I know we all don't like the same songs and that Mika said it was ok,  but I would have loved him to sing Blue instead of Love Today and Sanremo instead of We are Golden. Blue is a beautiful song,  filled with emotions and heart touching,  but it is also filled with hopes,  unlike Toy Boy or Over my Shoulder,  which I can't listen to because they make me feel the pain that's into them.  Blue,  like Paloma or I went to hell last night  transcend the pain with their beauty :wub2:

That's the way those songs make me feel anyway. And I can assure you we were eyes and hearts open all evening to all Mika's songs :wub2:

Maybe Blue will grow on you,  or maybe not,  but fans sleeping at a Mika concert is never gonna happen  :lmfao:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I know we all don't like the same songs and that Mika said it was ok,  but I would have loved him to sing Blue instead of Love Today and Sanremo instead of We are Golden. Blue is a beautiful song,  filled with emotions and heart touching,  but it is also filled with hopes,  unlike Toy Boy or Over my Shoulder,  which I can't listen to because they make me feel the pain that's into them.  Blue,  like Paloma or I went to hell last night  transcend the pain with their beauty :wub2:

That's the way those songs make me feel anyway. And I can assure you we were eyes and hearts open all evening to all Mika's songs :wub2:

Maybe Blue will grow on you,  or maybe not,  but fans sleeping at a Mika concert is never gonna happen  :lmfao:

 

I love Blue. Of course it is not a song to listen to when you want to dance. But for me it has some different layers and I don't content myself only by Mika's explanations that it is a love song to a woman. For me there is something more spiritual (and Mika mentioned "Vierge" before this song on his gig in Canada not without purpose). It sounds like some religious/gospel songs sang in church. And when we know Mika's family challenges I consider this song as a prayer to this supreme woman's energy....  Oops, sorry, I think it's not the thread to talk about this song here :lol3:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

 

I love Blue. Of course it is not a song to listen to when you want to dance. But for me it has some different layers and I don't content myself only by Mika's explanations that it is a love song to a woman. For me there is something more spiritual (and Mika mentioned "Vierge" before this song on his gig in Canada not without purpose). It sounds like some religious/gospel songs sang in church. And when we know Mika's family challenges I consider this song as a prayer to this supreme woman's energy....  Oops, sorry, I think it's not the thread to talk about this song here :lol3:

That's a very interesting idea :thumb_yello: I kind of related that song to his mum and/or to Paloma as a way to tell her or them that no matter what happens in their lives he will always love them in their ups and downs. But he mentions that energy entity in the first words before the concert starts and Blue sounds like a luluby or a prayer so it could be one :thumb_yello:  Sometimes I think he's singing it  to himself and conforting himself too... And I am :offtopic:too :lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Hello everybody :toot:

 

Here is the entirety of the incredible private concert of Mika at La Cigale this Tuesday, October 8. 2019.

Thank you all for this unforgettable moment of sharing and love. Thank you La Poste Mobile!

It was simply MAGIC! :cloud:

 

Sorry for all the blurry moments on the video...

 

Thank you Mikafan club! And a ####ing thank you to Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for this outstanding performance ❤️ :mikalove:

Enjoy everybody and a lot of kisses to all of you !! :cheer::wub::flowers2:

 

 

 

 

Oh, Thank you Celine!!!!! I had some other things to do and I started watching your video and it is so hard to stop. 

It was such a beautiful evening. So happy to meet you and so many other Mika fans.:fangurl:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

 

 

Oh, Thank you Celine!!!!! I had some other things to do and I started watching your video and it is so hard to stop. 

It was such a beautiful evening. So happy to meet you and so many other Mika fans.:fangurl:

You are so cute my dear Anna !!! :fangurl: Thank you so much !! It's a great compliment !! :wub:

I was very happy to see you again on this wonderful evening ❤️

I can't believe that you specially came from Poland for this show !!! You are EXTRA !!! :cheer: But admit it worthed it !!!

 

Can't wait to see you on the Revelation Tour ...maybe... cause I don't think we are doing the same dates !!

 

Take care honey and enjoy all these sweet memories from this wonderful private concert !!! :mikalove:And thanks for the heart balloons !!! ❤️ It was a good idea !!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

You are so cute my dear Anna !!! :fangurl: Thank you so much !! It's a great compliment !! :wub:

I was very happy to see you again on this wonderful evening ❤️

I can't believe that you specially came from Poland for this show !!! You are EXTRA !!! :cheer: But admit it worthed it !!!

 

Can't wait to see you on the Revelation Tour ...maybe... cause I don't think we are doing the same dates !!

 

Take care honey and enjoy all these sweet memories from this wonderful private concert !!! :mikalove:And thanks for the heart balloons !!! ❤️ It was a good idea !!!

I hope we will meet soon, Celine. With Mika you never know :lol3:

If you find somewhere my short "interview" after the concert, please let me know. But I did not ask for which TV station it was. Or maybe it was for La Post Mobile? Why I did not ask?????

 

We had some great actions during the show. In such a small venue Mika has seen them all.

Not only balloons, which he crushed with such a pleasure :lol3:.  A confetti rain during Relax  (at 10:04) was great too (maybe too short - we should work about it). Especially Nicole's confetti canon was wonderful and noisy. Mika has seen it and came to us. And we... we were completely covered with metalic pieces of confetti. I had them everywhere: in my hair, in my sleeves, even in my hand bag. I found them in my hotel room :mfr_lol:  

And so touchy moment during "My name is Michael" when we put up our sheets with our names. (at 29:10)He started to read them and we started to laugh :cloud:

 

And at the end of Tomorrow..... Oh, a new tradition was born: interaction with Mika during the show :mfr_lol:

 

Really, really beautiful evening!!!! Thank you La Poste Mobile!!!!!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.