2019 - La Poste Mobile @ La Cigale in Paris : 8 Oct. REPORTS / PICS / VIDS

Kumazzz

5 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I know we all don't like the same songs and that Mika said it was ok,  but I would have loved him to sing Blue instead of Love Today and Sanremo instead of We are Golden. Blue is a beautiful song,  filled with emotions and heart touching,  but it is also filled with hopes,  unlike Toy Boy or Over my Shoulder,  which I can't listen to because they make me feel the pain that's into them.  Blue,  like Paloma or I went to hell last night  transcend the pain with their beauty :wub2:

That's the way those songs make me feel anyway. And I can assure you we were eyes and hearts open all evening to all Mika's songs :wub2:

Maybe Blue will grow on you,  or maybe not,  but fans sleeping at a Mika concert is never gonna happen  :lmfao:

In the video from the balcony some fans on the left side of the stage lean on the stage and it looks like they're tired, that's how I understood the comment about the sleeping fans. :teehee: I love Blue as well, but it IS a very slow song, almost like a meditation. 

In any case, even if someome falls asleep during Blue, Mika would surely wake them up with the next song. :naughty:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

In the video from the balcony some fans on the left side of the stage lean on the stage and it looks like they're tired, that's how I understood the comment about the sleeping fans. :teehee: I love Blue as well, but it IS a very slow song, almost like a meditation. 

In any case, even if someome falls asleep during Blue, Mika would surely wake them up with the next song. :naughty:

I understand now Mellody :wink2: I must be one of them by the way :floor: We were trying to get the best view on Mika and being in the front up there meant if we moved the people behind us couldn't see so we couldn't dance on our seats unfortunately....I would have loved to be dancing down there but my knees don't let me do that anymore...and I had taken my chicken with me but they stayed in their bag for the same reason. Someone got up a minute and a big guy in the back wasn't happy about it,  so no one moved after that....I wanted to be down there so bad though especially when I knew Mika was going to be singing Big Girl (You are beautiful) in the middle of tne audience.  It was beautiful to see it from up there too though :wub2: 

So this is the sound of the concert I recorded at la cigale,  you can listen or download it if you want

https://t.co/Ziemu6Kjpw?amp=1

I uploaded a few short videos on instagram and I have a few more but I moved them to my sd card by mistake so I need to find a way to get them back in the internal memory so I can share them on instagram....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I understand now Mellody :wink2: I must be one of them by the way :floor: We were trying to get the best view on Mika and being in the front up there meant if we moved the people behind us couldn't see so we couldn't dance on our seats unfortunately....I would have loved to be dancing down there but my knees don't let me do that anymore...and I had taken my chicken with me but they stayed in their bag for the same reason. Someone got up a minute and a big guy in the back wasn't happy about it,  so no one moved after that....I wanted to be down there so bad though especially when I knew Mika was going to be singing Big Girl (You are beautiful) in the middle of tne audience.  It was beautiful to see it from up there too though :wub2: 

You weren't one of them if you were in the balcony ... I mean videos that were taken *from* the balcony, I think I've seen them on IG though, not here, so I might be wrong with the comment referring to that... anyway, in this video one fan in frontrow laid her head on the stage. :naughty:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I know we all don't like the same songs and that Mika said it was ok,  but I would have loved him to sing Blue instead of Love Today and Sanremo instead of We are Golden. Blue is a beautiful song,  filled with emotions and heart touching,  but it is also filled with hopes,  unlike Toy Boy or Over my Shoulder,  which I can't listen to because they make me feel the pain that's into them.  Blue,  like Paloma or I went to hell last night  transcend the pain with their beauty :wub2:

That's the way those songs make me feel anyway. And I can assure you we were eyes and hearts open all evening to all Mika's songs :wub2:

Maybe Blue will grow on you,  or maybe not,  but fans sleeping at a Mika concert is never gonna happen  :lmfao:

I prefer Paloma a thousand times than Blue. Paloma fills me with emotios, Blue, doesn't. I find it a soporific and boring song but it's probably he sings this song on stage instead of Paloma.

Paloma is too much personal. I have heard Blue several times and it goes unnoticed to me. I don't think I'll ever like it. Even a song that I don't like very much like "By the time" I prefer it instead of Blue. Those are my feelings.  But I have nothing against ppl who like Blue. Everyone has his preferences and their own tastes and thanks God nt all the ppl likes the same. We are humans not robots.  :biggrin2:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I prefer Paloma a thousand times than Blue. Paloma fills me with emotios, Blue, doesn't. I find it a soporific and boring song but it's probably he sings this song on stage instead of Paloma.

Paloma is too much personal. I have heard Blue several times and it goes unnoticed to me. I don't think I'll ever like it. Even a song that I don't like very much like "By the time" I prefer it instead of Blue. Those are my feelings.  But I have nothing against ppl who like Blue. Everyone has his preferences and their own tastes and thanks God nt all the ppl likes the same. We are humans not robots.  :biggrin2:

I do love Paloma too,  but I doubt he will sing it live. In each album there is at least a song I always skip,  but not in this one.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mellody said:

You weren't one of them if you were in the balcony ... I mean videos that were taken *from* the balcony, I think I've seen them on IG though, not here, so I might be wrong with the comment referring to that... anyway, in this video one fan in frontrow laid her head on the stage. :naughty:

That's a bit dangerous considering Mika was dancing and jumping a lot :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oooh thanks a lot @Happymika_by_celine for sharing the all show with us 👍🏻

@Anna Ko Kolkowska thanks for your nice comment, you are a kind and interesting person too 👍🏻 I am happy to meet you again in London 

Well, I am still on my cloud 😍 the Mikaïne is still running in my head and I am listening to the all album all day long.

I don’t skip no songs, although « Dear Jalousy » is the one I like the less.

But « Paloma » is my fav 🕊 

and « Blue » I love it, it is clearly a prayer sang like in a church 🎼

»Paloma » makes me dance like in gospel choir too 😁

And « Stay High » makes me feel like in a dancing comedy withTravolta, it remembers me the 60’s 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was there and it was probably one of the best day of my life. 

🥰

It was the third Mika show for me, the first time I saw him for about 4-5 years. I was so excited and scared at the same time. But all the emotions were gone once he went on stage !!

The show was amazing. The crowd was good and Mika...MIKA WAS THE BEST.😍

It was also the first time for me meeting other fans. What an exeperience...it's so beautiful to being able to share our love for an artist especially when it's Mika. 

Of course I'm a very very shy person and I'm always scared of the people but it was okay because a lot of people who are now my friends, show me that I WAS OKAY.

Concerning the show, I know we don't have the same love for all the songs and it's okay. It's something normal. Paloma, Blue, Tiny Love, Sanremo etc...we can't agree on everyting but all that matters is that when Mika sang his songs on stage, it's always a pleasure and a good experience. No matter how much we like or dislike the songs. I'm not a big fan of Blue but I know he's probably gonna sing the song once and I'm okay because it will be something to live and remember !💝

I'm not as good in english as I want to 🤔 but I'm a work i progress. 😛

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 10/16/2019 at 6:35 PM, Florine said:

I was there and it was probably one of the best day of my life. 

🥰

It was the third Mika show for me, the first time I saw him for about 4-5 years. I was so excited and scared at the same time. But all the emotions were gone once he went on stage !!

The show was amazing. The crowd was good and Mika...MIKA WAS THE BEST.😍

It was also the first time for me meeting other fans. What an exeperience...it's so beautiful to being able to share our love for an artist especially when it's Mika. 

Of course I'm a very very shy person and I'm always scared of the people but it was okay because a lot of people who are now my friends, show me that I WAS OKAY.

Concerning the show, I know we don't have the same love for all the songs and it's okay. It's something normal. Paloma, Blue, Tiny Love, Sanremo etc...we can't agree on everyting but all that matters is that when Mika sang his songs on stage, it's always a pleasure and a good experience. No matter how much we like or dislike the songs. I'm not a big fan of Blue but I know he's probably gonna sing the song once and I'm okay because it will be something to live and remember !💝

I'm not as good in english as I want to 🤔 but I'm a work i progress. 😛

Thank you for your report Florine :hug:

and thank you for winning the ticket for me :hug:
 and giving me a chance to make so many dreams come true on the same night :wub2:

• Like 1

Sorry I took so long,  but here is my report about La Cigale :cloud:

It came as a total surprise that I was able to go to la cigale. I had met Florine,  a sweet Mika fan on MFC and welcomed her and we became friends instantly. She played for her and for me to get tickets. And she won for her,  then for me. I'll never thank her enough. I was so overjoyed even though I knew it would be complicated to go...but I managed even though it's always tricky to negociate with my husband :aah: but it was so worth it :wub2:
Several dreams of mine came true on that very special night :wub2:
We left at 1 PM ,  I live 500 kms from Paris and there were demonstrators on the street with trucks blocking some roads....thanks to gps we could get there by smaller roads and not long before the doors opened.  
I was so happy to meet lots of MFCers who had been queing since the morning and hug them and talk with them finally :wub2:
I told the security guy I was staying there to be able to chat,  but that I would wait for my turn to get in and he was very nice. I must say it was so much better organized than at The Voice.
The first rows began to go in. After a while the security guy said I could go in too. I thanked him and I dropped my little bag so my phone kissed the floor and it still works but the screen is into pieces now...but I didn't mind,  I was so happy :wub2: I was going to go in the balcony because as much as I would have loved to dance with everyone downstairs,  my knees don't allow me to do that anymore. I left my bag (with the chicken and heart shaped confetti) at the coat check but on the balcony I thought it would have not been a good thing to try and show the chicken to Mika as it would have bothered people behind me...
Once seated,  we waited. There was a DJ then a young woman singing rap. At some point there was an extra guest singing with her and I think it was doc gyneco,  a French rapper whose first album I still love. The sound was not good but I knew it would be fixed before Mika's turn came. Mika always makes sure the sound is good :wub2:

I recorded the sound of the concert with one phone https://drive.google.com/file/d/16nRTdZYyoHXnlcZGJBEQkxBu2lAKi8jn/view
and with my other phone (the one that fell on the floor) I took a few short videos but some ended up in my sd card by mistake :doh: I shared a few on instagram before though https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cOQVmIW2E/?igshid=c365pb9t3xdt

The show started with Mika's voice talking about the creation of the world from colors. Each song was then introduced by a color. Yellow for the color for love, green for jealousy,  and what is the color of sin when something starts with a sin,  but then you realize it was not a sin anymore but when desire and sin are the same what is the color? it is pink and pink is the color of the origin of love (and he sang Origin of Love :cloud:
It have no words to describe all the energy Mika had and how close to the audience he was. Fans who had their hands on the stage could have had them stepped on by Mika. And he was on fire. The setlist was wonderful :wub2: Underwater live was so good :swoon: It moved me so much :wub2: I wanted him to sing Tomorrow as it is my fav song and he did :wub2: He was also wearing red which is my fav color. It was just him and the fans,  the music and the lights :wub2: The only props were the ones the fans had brought and it turned out super sweet :wub2:
For Ice Cream a giant inflatable ice cream was thrown to Mika who played with it a bit,  then threw it back. There were also confettis during Tomorrow and red heart shaped balloons that Mika had fun bursting with his feet.  He was simply giving himself to the audience,  flesh and soul and it felt so strong :swoon:
I wished I had been in hell with him (by the stage) as he said heaven was too quiet (the balcony) and he chose hell,  I really wanted to burn in hell with him and I knew he was going to be within the fans when he said that...although he said we didn't know I sure did...if I still had good knees and if I could have found the big good gone girl blue top I had made for myself to wear I would have been in Mika's heavenly hell....
But it was an absolute wonder to see him interacting with the audience,  all the time he was singing Big Girl (You are beautiful) and dancing with each single fan and touching hands with everyone :swoon: It was an ocean of love :mikalove: and it was beautiful to see that huge wave of love from the balcony. I hope he felt the love pouring from up there too,  but I think he did as he even managed to make eye contacts with people up there. He is magic.
The setlist had almost all my favorite songs in it :swoon: and happy ending when he sang a capella was an absolute delight :wub2:
What else can I say except that it was too short...and I'm so glad I can relive this wonderful concert thanks to my audio and the videos. I just realised it hadn't been a dream listening to the audio yesterday :wub2:
After the show I found Florine and her brother again and many many other fans I have always wanted to meet so it was magic too :wub2: We hugged and hugged and hugged  and everyone was so happy and excited talking about they had danced with Mika during Big Girl (You are beautiful) and touched his hands. It was a very very happy moment as always when Mika fans finally end up meeting after sharing so much online :wub2:
La cigale people were very kind and told us where the door for the artists was so we all gathered and waited there for Mika. The street was very narrow,  the sidewalk was dirty,  and we had to be in the street and kind of blocked the traffic. Elviraaa kept saying: don't step into s*** :lmfao:
Suddenly Mika was out (dangerously close to step in the s***) and Elviraa warned him too
He smiled and said good night and walked to his car. I think it lasted a minute or two. He had two body guards glued to him (they had to as the sidewalk was so narrow) and I saw him bent his head (he was talking with fans but I didn't realize it then) Then I saw him in front of me in a split second like the sun coming out of the clouds. I had had a major water leak at my house so I had to clean,  throw away and sort out lots of things and in that process I had found the two proof of my book of love poems which I have always wanted to give to Mika,  some are based on him and my book is dedicated to him. In Paris I was about to give it to him when brainless people had literally jumped on him and he had had to retreat to his car and go. I had baked chocolatechip cookies but I overcooked them so I decided I would bring him my book instead as it might have been the reason why I found it. So I handed him my book telling him I had written it and he took it :wub2: The next day I saw on the video that he smiled to me and said thank you,  but I was so overwhelmed by emotion and it went so fast that I didn't even know he had. I only realized that my book was in his hand and I cried a fountain with happiness exactly like this emoj. Florine turned to me and was shocked to see me like this and I told her Mika had taken my book that I had been wanting to give to him for so long (It was published in 2014) There are many Mika related writings in it like Good Gone Curls and a poem for Mika and Paloma. I really hope he reads it. As I'm writing this I'm crying again with emotion. So many Mika dreams came true on that night. It was my first Mika private gig. I met a bunch of Mika friends I had been wanting to meet and hug. And he left with my book in his hand.
If I had had Mika's MFC birthday I would have been able to hand it to him as well on that night,  but there was no way I could have known about that concert,  nor that I was going to be able to be there or meet Mika briefly after the gig. And it went much too fast to tell him about it. But I have videos of it and I'll try to show them to him if I get lucky enough to talk with him at some point. Guys,  all Mika dreams can come true if you wait long enough. :cloud:
I will ask the French girls who took pics and a video if they are ok with me sharing them here.

Edit: They said yes :group_hug:

And I forgot to say we had a drink in a nearby café together after and I got to meet lots more fans :wub2: like Sweetieval,  Céline and meet again with Farnaz,  Annik

Farnaz  many,  many more :wub2: I love you all guys :group_hug:

Then I took a taxi with Florine and her brother as we were staying in the same hotel. And the next morning I got to hug Florine again before she caught her train home.

I think I only realized this wonderful day really happened for real last Sunday as I drove to the beach listening to my sound recording of the concert full blast in my car and feeling so happy :mikalove:

I forgot to say Mika's family was in the audience as in Bercy which was really sweet :wub2:

FB_IMG_1570740179818.jpg

FB_IMG_1570740170701.jpg

FB_IMG_1570740191715.jpg

FB_IMG_1570872793096.jpg

FB_IMG_1571002412279.jpg

Edited by crazyaboutmika
Adding Mika photos and videos
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Sorry I took so long,  but here is my report about La Cigale :cloud:

It came as a total surprise that I was able to go to la cigale. I had met Florine,  a sweet Mika fan on MFC and welcomed her and we became friends instantly. She played for her and for me to get tickets. And she won for her,  then for me. I'll never thank her enough. I was so overjoyed even though I knew it would be complicated to go...but I managed even though it's always tricky to negociate with my husband :aah: but it was so worth it :wub2:
Several dreams of mine came true on that very special night :wub2:
We left at 1 PM ,  I live 500 kms from Paris and there were demonstrators on the street with trucks blocking some roads....thanks to gps we could get there by smaller roads and not long before the doors opened.  
I was so happy to meet lots of MFCers who had been queing since the morning and hug them and talk with them finally :wub2:
I told the security guy I was staying there to be able to chat,  but that I would wait for my turn to get in and he was very nice. I must say it was so much better organized than at The Voice.
The first rows began to go in. After a while the security guy said I could go in too. I thanked him and I dropped my little bag so my phone kissed the floor and it still works but the screen is into pieces now...but I didn't mind,  I was so happy :wub2: I was going to go in the balcony because as much as I would have loved to dance with everyone downstairs,  my knees don't allow me to do that anymore. I left my bag (with the chicken and heart shaped confetti) at the coat check but on the balcony I thought it would have not been a good thing to try and show the chicken to Mika as it would have bothered people behind me...
Once seated,  we waited. There was a DJ then a young woman singing rap. At some point there was an extra guest singing with her and I think it was doc gyneco,  a French rapper whose first album I still love. The sound was not good but I knew it would be fixed before Mika's turn came. Mika always makes sure the sound is good :wub2:

I recorded the sound of the concert with one phone https://drive.google.com/file/d/16nRTdZYyoHXnlcZGJBEQkxBu2lAKi8jn/view
and with my other phone (the one that fell on the floor) I took a few short videos but some ended up in my sd card by mistake :doh: I shared a few on instagram before though https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cOQVmIW2E/?igshid=c365pb9t3xdt

The show started with Mika's voice talking about the creation of the world from colors. Each song was then introduced by a color. Yellow for the color for love, green for jealousy,  and what is the color of sin when something starts with a sin,  but then you realize it was not a sin anymore but when desire and sin are the same what is the color? it is pink and pink is the color of the origin of love (and he sang Origin of Love :cloud:
It have no words to describe all the energy Mika had and how close to the audience he was. Fans who had their hands on the stage could have had them stepped on by Mika. And he was on fire. The setlist was wonderful :wub2: Underwater live was so good :swoon: It moved me so much :wub2: I wanted him to sing Tomorrow as it is my fav song and he did :wub2: He was also wearing red which is my fav color. It was just him and the fans,  the music and the lights :wub2: The only props were the ones the fans had brought and it turned out super sweet :wub2:
For Ice Cream a giant inflatable ice cream was thrown to Mika who played with it a bit,  then threw it back. There were also confettis during Tomorrow and red heart shaped balloons that Mika had fun bursting with his feet.  He was simply giving himself to the audience,  flesh and soul and it felt so strong :swoon:
I wished I had been in hell with him (by the stage) as he said heaven was too quiet (the balcony) and he chose hell,  I really wanted to burn in hell with him and I knew he was going to be within the fans when he said that...although he said we didn't know I sure did...if I still had good knees and if I could have found the big good gone girl blue top I had made for myself to wear I would have been in Mika's heavenly hell....
But it was an absolute wonder to see him interacting with the audience,  all the time he was singing Big Girl (You are beautiful) and dancing with each single fan and touching hands with everyone :swoon: It was an ocean of love :mikalove: and it was beautiful to see that huge wave of love from the balcony. I hope he felt the love pouring from up there too,  but I think he did as he even managed to make eye contacts with people up there. He is magic.
The setlist had almost all my favorite songs in it :swoon: and happy ending when he sang a capella was an absolute delight :wub2:
What else can I say except that it was too short...and I'm so glad I can relive this wonderful concert thanks to my audio and the videos. I just realised it hadn't been a dream listening to the audio yesterday :wub2:
After the show I found Florine and her brother again and many many other fans I have always wanted to meet so it was magic too :wub2: We hugged and hugged and hugged  and everyone was so happy and excited talking about they had danced with Mika during Big Girl (You are beautiful) and touched his hands. It was a very very happy moment as always when Mika fans finally end up meeting after sharing so much online :wub2:
La cigale people were very kind and told us where the door for the artists was so we all gathered and waited there for Mika. The street was very narrow,  the sidewalk was dirty,  and we had to be in the street and kind of blocked the traffic. Elviraaa kept saying: don't step into s*** :lmfao:
Suddenly Mika was out (dangerously close to step in the s***) and Elviraa warned him too
He smiled and said good night and walked to his car. I think it lasted a minute or two. He had two body guards glued to him (they had to as the sidewalk was so narrow) and I saw him bent his head (he was talking with fans but I didn't realize it then) Then I saw him in front of me in a split second like the sun coming out of the clouds. I had had a major water leak at my house so I had to clean,  throw away and sort out lots of things and in that process I had found the two proof of my book of love poems which I have always wanted to give to Mika,  some are based on him and my book is dedicated to him. In Paris I was about to give it to him when brainless people had literally jumped on him and he had had to retreat to his car and go. I had baked chocolatechip cookies but I overcooked them so I decided I would bring him my book instead as it might have been the reason why I found it. So I handed him my book telling him I had written it and he took it :wub2: The next day I saw on the video that he smiled to me and said thank you,  but I was so overwhelmed by emotion and it went so fast that I didn't even know he had. I only realized that my book was in his hand and I cried a fountain with happiness exactly like this emoj. Florine turned to me and was shocked to see me like this and I told her Mika had taken my book that I had been wanting to give to him for so long (It was published in 2014) There are many Mika related writings in it like Good Gone Curls and a poem for Mika and Paloma. I really hope he reads it. As I'm writing this I'm crying again with emotion. So many Mika dreams came true on that night. It was my first Mika private gig. I met a bunch of Mika friends I had been wanting to meet and hug. And he left with my book in his hand.
If I had had Mika's MFC birthday I would have been able to hand it to him as well on that night,  but there was no way I could have known about that concert,  nor that I was going to be able to be there or meet Mika briefly after the gig. And it went much too fast to tell him about it. But I have videos of it and I'll try to show them to him if I get lucky enough to talk with him at some point. Guys,  all Mika dreams can come true if you wait long enough. :cloud:
I will ask the French girls who took pics and a video if they are ok with me sharing them here.

Thank you Anne for your so emotional report. You brought  back sweet memories to my head. It was such a nice evening. Yes, great that we live in mobile era and we can freeze the picture for the future . Pity we did not meet.... another time for sure!!!! :flowers2:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thank you Anne for your so emotional report. You brought  back sweet memories to my head. It was such a nice evening. Yes, great that we live in mobile era and we can freeze the picture for the future . Pity we did not meet.... another time for sure!!!! :flowers2:

Yes I am so sorry we missed each other when we were that close :tears: But there will be another time to meet for sure :hug: 

• Like 2

I'm crying as I'm reading to the review right here. It really was a wonderful, wonderful night and I think I'm one of the happiest and luckiest girl of the world. I have to admit that @crazyaboutmika 's hugs are heaven.

In his new aqlbum, Mika went to hell last night. But we, definitely go to heaven, with him !!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Florine said:

I'm crying as I'm reading to the review right here. It really was a wonderful, wonderful night and I think I'm one of the happiest and luckiest girl of the world. I have to admit that @crazyaboutmika 's hugs are heaven.

In his new aqlbum, Mika went to hell last night. But we, definitely go to heaven, with him !!

I cried when writing it too,  happy tears :wub2: It was so emotional and Mika took us so high :swoon: It is not a tiny love,  it's a big love we feel for him and it was so good to feel the love among us fans too :group_hug::omg_fans: What a wonderful evening we had together :cloud:

He sure took us to heaven :mikalove::fangurl:

Here is a very big hug for you Florine :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...