Signing Session of MNIMH in Paris Oct 12th

crazyaboutmika

thanks for posting all these photos and vids in one place.  Mika riding down an escalator was the video i didn't know i needed to see today.

i wonder how many people were there & did he get to them all. He seems to be spending a lot of time with folks 🥰

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kreacher said:

thanks for posting all these photos and vids in one place.  Mika riding down an escalator was the video i didn't know i needed to see today.

i wonder how many people were there & did he get to them all. He seems to be spending a lot of time with folks 🥰

They gave out (free but limited) tickets in advance, so I suppose the timing was well planned. And I think he was there for 3 hours or so?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mellody said:

They gave out (free but limited) tickets in advance, so I suppose the timing was well planned. And I think he was there for 3 hours or so?

They offered 250 tickets that we had to order by internet ( very quickly sold out of course)

The schedule was from 3 to 6 pm

Mika was a bit late ,but not that much (I'd say 15 minutes) and he left 20 minutes before 6pm as we were rather quick …..at least most of us :wink2:

He had quite a low voice and seemed to be very tired but always kind and smiling with everyone

He took a group of chidren on the platform for a picture ,even if they were not registred ,don't know who they are …..and it seems that some people that went without tickets also got a chance to attempt the event at the very end 👍

It was in an open space in the middle of a commercial centre , they played MNIMH all the afternoon long ,I hope that the people in the shops around loved it otherwise they'd probably have a veryyyy long afternoon …...:naughty:

I'll post some pictures as soon as possible 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 5

My pic with Mika. It was the first time I met him. He was very tired but so so kind and warm with everybody. I really am dreaming and I can't realise but I already miss him for sure! 

20191012_152741.jpg

Edited by Florine
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Florine said:

My pic with Mika. It was the first time I met him. He was very tired but so so kind and warm with everybody. I really am dreaming and I can't realise but I already miss him for sure! 

20191012_152741.jpg

I'm so happy for everyone who has the possibility to meet him! :wub2: He's such a lovely person! :fangurl:

Tho I met him myself long time ago, I wish I had a pic with him, too. It must be a treasure :mf_lustslow:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Starlight said:

I'm so happy for everyone who has the possibility to meet him! :wub2: He's such a lovely person! :fangurl:

Tho I met him myself long time ago, I wish I had a pic with him, too. It must be a treasure :mf_lustslow:

It was the first time so I was shaking ! But he was so sweet and kind. He had some voice trouble so the staff told us not to talk too much but I felt like he was speaking with his smile !

• Like 3