Signing Session of MNIMH in Paris Oct 12th

crazyaboutmika

1 minute ago, Florine said:

It was the first time so I was shaking ! But he was so sweet and kind. He had some voice trouble so the staff told us not to talk too much but I felt like he was speaking with his smile !

So happy for you Florine :hug::wub2:

no only Rome and Paris also Torino please for example in a market pleasee:pray: dai dite a chi organizza di programmare un firmacopie anche a Torino:dunno: e provinciaaaa

Edited by Paoletta

1 hour ago, Florine said:

It was the first time so I was shaking ! But he was so sweet and kind. He had some voice trouble so the staff told us not to talk too much but I felt like he was speaking with his smile !

I can imagine!! :wub2:

yes and it is so sad, that here in Germany will not  be the chance  people to make see what a lovely person he is.  A signing session would make no sense, even it would be my only chance for a photo with him:fisch: Its hard, here is happening nothing, all we have in Germany are two horrible, loveless reviews for the album, one great and that's all. The German Website of Universal does not list the new album,  the last they mentioned is the DVD  Mika love Paris, nothing on radio, tv However, so far some German fans survived so there is still a spark for Mika but no-one feels responsible to ignite a flame

• Like 1

7 hours ago, carafon said:

They offered 250 tickets that we had to order by internet ( very quickly sold out of course)

The schedule was from 3 to 6 pm

Mika was a bit late ,but not that much (I'd say 15 minutes) and he left 20 minutes before 6pm as we were rather quick …..at least most of us :wink2:

He had quite a low voice and seemed to be very tired but always kind and smiling with everyone

He took a group of chidren on the platform for a picture ,even if they were not registred ,don't know who they are …..and it seems that some people that went without tickets also got a chance to attempt the event at the very end 👍

It was in an open space in the middle of a commercial centre , they played MNIMH all the afternoon long ,I hope that the people in the shops around loved it otherwise they'd probably have a veryyyy long afternoon …...:naughty:

I'll post some pictures as soon as possible 

3 hours ago, Florine said:

Thank you for your reports & pics! Ofc I'm a bit jealous, but i'm even more happy & proud that he still does stuff like this for the fans & i love reading about your experiences with him. He really is the best :mikalove:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Littlelady said:

yes and it is so sad, that here in Germany will not  be the chance  people to make see what a lovely person he is.  A signing session would make no sense, even it would be my only chance for a photo with him:fisch: Its hard, here is happening nothing, all we have in Germany are two horrible, loveless reviews for the album, one great and that's all. The German Website of Universal does not list the new album,  the last they mentioned is the DVD  Mika love Paris, nothing on radio, tv However, so far some German fans survived so there is still a spark for Mika but no-one feels responsible to ignite a flame

So true... it's such a pity...

24 minutes ago, kreacher said:

Thank you for your reports & pics! Ofc I'm a bit jealous, but i'm even more happy & proud that he still does stuff like this for the fans & i love reading about your experiences with him. He really is the best :mikalove:

I agree with you. It's a pleasure to see him doing stuff like this for us because I know how it could be hard to be in front of people, doin' something totally different from music. But he did it like a king.

I'd never had the chance to met him beofre yesterday and I was afraid to never have the chance. But we have to have faith.

• Like 3

Hello everybody,

I'm a little bit late, but I'm so HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! :cloud:

I'm still on my little cloud to have met Mika and to have been able to talk to him so closely, so kindly, with so much benevolence :flowers2:

My dream came true ! Thank you so much Mika for all that you do for your fans ! You are so adorable !!! ❤️  You put so much sun in our lives !! :cheer:

Here are my pics of that wonderful day :

128266785_Mikapic1.thumb.jpg.e394e49409e66dab9d4a4642e8ff0f9b.jpg    1659255051_Mikapics.thumb.jpg.fb5e5560955443117ff251ac8d9693d3.jpg

615882142_Mikapic55.thumb.jpg.931c9fe3199aabc14aa8d789a8094c67.jpg        1766864833_Mikapic6.thumb.jpg.feb341615fcc9315d444d0d09f804369.jpg

652329767_Mikapic2.thumb.jpg.3e4abeffcd3cf7c92f088d64c6790454.jpg      1437945427_Mikapic3.thumb.jpg.ef642a60aa4ee269cc7c64d495deea1e.jpg

348385036_Mikapic5.thumb.jpg.ab057208a23ee95b5834a4fa150fe104.jpg      484862399_Mikapic4.thumb.jpg.d5c86240bddec95c2aeff9bb3c688ca1.jpg

Edited by Happymika_by_celine
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Hello everybody,

I'm a little bit late, but I'm so HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! :cloud:

I'm still on my little cloud to have met Mika and to have been able to talk to him so closely, so kindly, with so much benevolence :flowers2:

My dream came true ! Thank you so much Mika for all that you do for your fans ! You are so adorable !!! ❤️  You put so much sun in our lives !! :cheer:

Here are my pics of that wonderful day :

128266785_Mikapic1.thumb.jpg.e394e49409e66dab9d4a4642e8ff0f9b.jpg    1659255051_Mikapics.thumb.jpg.fb5e5560955443117ff251ac8d9693d3.jpg

615882142_Mikapic55.thumb.jpg.931c9fe3199aabc14aa8d789a8094c67.jpg        1766864833_Mikapic6.thumb.jpg.feb341615fcc9315d444d0d09f804369.jpg

652329767_Mikapic2.thumb.jpg.3e4abeffcd3cf7c92f088d64c6790454.jpg      1437945427_Mikapic3.thumb.jpg.ef642a60aa4ee269cc7c64d495deea1e.jpg

348385036_Mikapic5.thumb.jpg.ab057208a23ee95b5834a4fa150fe104.jpg      484862399_Mikapic4.thumb.jpg.d5c86240bddec95c2aeff9bb3c688ca1.jpg

Those wonderful pics!!! :swoon:

you are so lucky :hug:

• Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Those wonderful pics!!! :swoon:

you are so lucky :hug:

I know how lucky I can be !!!!! 🍀:mikalove:I hope it will happen to you very soon too !! With all my friendship and thank you so much for your message !! :huglove:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

I know how lucky I can be !!!!! 🍀:mikalove:I hope it will happen to you very soon too !! With all my friendship and thank you so much for your message !! :huglove:

Aww, you're lovely! :huglove: that's what I appreciate so much among us Mika fans! We always stand together :wub2:

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Aww, you're lovely! :huglove: that's what I appreciate so much among us Mika fans! We always stand together :wub2:

Yes !!! Absolutely !! :cloud: All Mika Fans are GENIUS !! Like Mika, the heart on the hand !! ❤️ Have an excellent evening dear Starlight !! :huglove:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

maybe a day is my turn i hope

For sure ! 🍀 You must continue to believe it!  Always!

And that happens often when you least expect it... ❤️ 

Have a very good evening and make sweet Mika dreams dear Paoletta :cloud:

• Like 1

I know one thing  : Everyone deserves to met Mika once. And it will happen. You all are kind hearted people and I know how much you love him. It's not a coincidence if you love him so much. It's because you are good people and one day, I promise you, it will happen to each and every one of you !!

I've never thought it as possible for me to met him one day but, here I am. I'm living that day over and over again in my head and dreams. It was wonderful and I know how lucky I am! All I wish for is to be able to witnessing the day you will met him. Truly.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Florine said:

I know one thing  : Everyone deserves to met Mika once. And it will happen. You all are kind hearted people and I know how much you love him. It's not a coincidence if you love him so much. It's because you are good people and one day, I promise you, it will happen to each and every one of you !!

I've never thought it as possible for me to met him one day but, here I am. I'm living that day over and over again in my head and dreams. It was wonderful and I know how lucky I am! All I wish for is to be able to witnessing the day you will met him. Truly.

Thank you so much for your lovely words! :hug: